Tournament NFE - No Titans Tournament - (won by Hys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 17.00.03.jpg

approved by Jett, Ransei, and SectoniaServant
banner by me because my great grandfather's best friend had an uncle whose great grandfather knew Picasso and so I wanted to channel that family bonding and artistic side
tournament inspired by Indigo Plateau's No Latias Tour

Welcome, everyone!
The community wants a tournament, and a tournament it shall get! However this is not your regular Sword and Shield NFE tournament, this tournament will help grander our metagame perspectives by banning the three Pokémon who have recently been debated upon on possible suspects by the community and council.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard Sword and Shield NFE tournament with the restriction of Tangela, Pikachu, and Golbat banned.
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, single elimination
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are not required until the semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
  • Anyone that brings Tangela, Pikachu, or Golbat to a game will automatically lose that game; no exceptions

General Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep-inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Please contact your opponent ASAP after each round goes up. Tournament participation will be taken seriously and I will not hesitate to substitute you out if you ignore scheduling attempts. Post "in" or "ban the titans" to participate!

:morgrem: Signups end on the 4th of March 9pm GMT+0 :morgrem:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)