Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The moronic part is that if they were gonna go for two, they should've done it when they scored the previous touchdown. That way if they fail to convert, they have the opportunity to go for two again on the next TD to still tie the game.

I don't otherwise have a problem with teams choosing to go for two with no particular reason.

The best 4 teams in the NFL are the Packers, Bills, Chiefs and Bucs again.

If you don't have an elite QB you don't have a chance in the NFL

I think I said this last year but the NFL needs to add a delay the game date option for star QBs during the playoffs.

Only a matter of time before Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes gets covid before a huge postseason game.

The best 4 teams in the NFL are the Packers, Bills, Chiefs and Bucs again.

If you don't have an elite QB you don't have a chance in the NFL
I don't think the Packers are elite, but we will see!

My Bills still have huge problems with running on both offense and defense. However, as I stated a couple weeks ago.. they are now #1 in point differential. When they win, they kick your ass. The losses have mostly been really bad coaching from what I've seen. (That will also be exposed in the playoffs) They finally started going for it on 4th and short vs. New England! SMH

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Kirk's out for the Lambeau game, so you can just remove any and all hopes I had left for this season. Fucking hate being a Vikings fan

the jets corner straight up asking for Tom Brady's autograph after the game also happened
The Jets corner asked Brady to autograph the ball that he picked off, tbf that’s acceptable. If I picked off Brady I’d ask him to sign it too.

The 2021 Bucs have been possessed by the 2015 Patriots with Tom Brady's MVP season and playoff chances going up in flames due to key injuries.

Although I will still go with the Bucs as my SB pick its gonna be hard for 8 trillion year old Brady to carry them there this year with no.2 WR Cyril Grayson so the defense probably needs to improve significantly for them to have any shot with all the offensive injuries.

Last edited:
Gonna be a funny sunday. Hope Saints earn the last place for Playoffs (I hate 49ers)
Also, Chargers, Raiders or both in? What about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)