Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I've been active in any of the forums so as late as it may be here's a Colts fan's perspective on the Matt Ryan trade:
I wanted Baker Mayfield. You could argue Ryan is better and I'd hear you out but this is just the same thing the Colts did when they signed Philip Rivers ie: Getting an aging quarterback in hopes to kick the can further down the road. It's been a never ending carousel around here since Luck retired and although you can argue Matt Ryan is better than Baker, Baker is a lot younger and the Colts need QB stability.
In spite of everything I just said, I'm still grateful it's not Carson fucking Wentz again

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No one has said anything in here in awhile, no one has made a new thread for the upcoming season, and I didn’t want to derail the fantasy thread, so maybe as a farewell post to this thread: I give you the incredible Antonio Brown copypasta:

“My biggest regret in my career doesn't involve calling my GM a 'cracker,' or showing up to Raiders camp late in a hot air balloon with frozen foot, or throwing rocks at that UPS driver, and it definitely doesn't involve taking my shirt off and doing a victory lap around the Jets' stadium mid-game while throwing up deuces. My biggest regret is that I'll never get to see me, Antonio Brown, play a game live. I can watch the game afterwards, but I can't imagine what that was like for you to all see something like that. Like watching the Beatles or Jesus perform at Red Rocks.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)