nICEPICKtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Holy fucking shit that Thundurus is fucking amazing. You should draw an Emolga in that same style.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's so ... lush. Almost a northern forest feel to it, the warm light mixing with the cool background is a great effect.

After shuffling through your (great) art, that espeon, lapra and articuno piece is simply fantastic. My personal favourite anyway :)

Keep up the great work! Luvdisc'd

I can't explain what i feel when i see all this good work . Obviously lovdisc . *-*
Do you mind if i'm using the Darkrai pics as an avatar ?

It's amazing how you can combines such messy strokes into something so beautifully coloured and melded; the colouring is so rich and deep and the strokes really give it a texture perfect for Parasect
<3

That Aggron is nothing short of MAGNIFICENT, icepick. I don't know quite what to make of the George Washington hobgoblin, but I like it. Kudos for doing so much without solid lines!

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING LANDORUS

also your aggron is perfect... it's so cool how slight variations in color completely make a whole piece and how you do it is asdjfishdof

omg hahahahahaha that landorus is incredible, I love the way you shaded the hair it looks so natural
you never fail to please

I've been meaning to start up a folder for awesome art for a while now and your art finally motivated me to do so so I could put a ton of your work in in. I especially love the ones with weather and detailed backgrounds in because the way you bring the scenes to lire somehow even with only one Pokemon... I honestley don't know how to describe how truly phenomenal your work is. I'm just sitting here in awe of Kingdra.
I don't know if you're still not taking requests, but on the off chance you are I would love to see Shaymin unleashing a Seed Flare in your style. I think you could do a really stunning depiction of the flare itself.

Please don't feel obliged to draw this if you're busy or something though, I would love to see you draw absolutely anything Pokemon-related.
I hope you don't mind, but I may also use some of your art as avatars in the future. Obviously I'll give full credit, but if you'd like me to remove them just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)