Ninja's RMT

This is my WI-FI Team, Please be gentle in rating =)

@ Leftovers
Volt Absorb
TIMID 252 Sp.Atk and 252Speed

* Baton Pass
* Hidden Power [Ice]
* Thunderbolt
* Substitute

Substitute first turn to see what they do or to get a free Sub. HP Ice for Dragons and Flyers. Baton Pass Sub when I think I'm in danger. Leftovers helps recover HP from Subs.

@ Expert Belt
Natural Cure
TIMID 252 Sp.Atk and 252 Speed

* Surf
* Recover
* Ice Beam
* Thunderbolt

Surf, Ice Beam and ThunderBolt for great coverage. Recover off damage when I can.

@ Choice Scarft / Life Orb
Sand Veil
JOLLY 252 Attack and 252 Speed

* Dragon Claw
* Outrage
* Earthquake
* Fire Fang

Thinking of getting rid of Dragon Claw or Outrage for something like Stone Edge (Gyarados). Fire Fang for Ice Pokemons that I'm faster than. Choice Scarf Outrage hurts, otherwise I use Life Orb for added damage.

@ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Blaze
JOLLY 252 Attack and 252 Speed

* Thunderpunch
* Flare Blitz
* Close Combat
* Mach Punch

Thunderpunch so I can stay in on most Waters. Flare Blitz for massive STAB fire damage, Close Combat for massive STAB fighting damage. Mach Punch to beat Weaviles, to get the first hit or to finish off any others.

I chose Physical because he hands Physical moves better, which means more power for Close Combat and Flare Blitz.

Focus Sash incase of a Water attack that I would'nt of survivied(I have Thunderpunch to counter them) or Life Orb.

@ Quick Claw / Leftovers
Clear Body
ADMAMENT 252 Attack and 252 Defence

* Earthquake
* Bullet Punch
* Explosion
* Psychic

Psychic for STAB. Explosion for revenge kills. Bullet Punch helps if I can't outspeed anything. Items are hard to pick for this Metagross, So Quick Claw for those bonus first turn Explosions or Leftovers.

@ Focus Sash
Pressure
JOLLY 252 Atk, 252 Speed

* Night Slash
* Ice Shard
* Swords Dance
* Brick Break

Night Slash for STAB. Brick Break for other Weaviles. Ice Shard for Scarfers. Swords Dance when I get the oppuntunity.

solarbeam takes another turn to charge inside a rain dance

since in many battle hax items like quick claw, brigth powder, focus band, etc, are banned i think you can change quick claw in metagross for a choice band with adamant nature all hp and attk evs

... but those are my opinions

Please add EV spreads for all your pokemons, thank you.

Replace Garchomp's Dragon Claw with Crunch or Stone Edge.

I'd use Mixape instead of a Physical set. Check Smogon's Dex.

Replace Ludicolo's moveset to: Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Surf, Grass knot

Also, Metagross doesn't get EQ Stab, as you stated in your info. Its a Psychic/Steel type.

Your Ludicolo is extremely wrong... solarbeam does not activate in 1 turn if rain is active. Also synthesis only heals 33% in rain.

However, solarbeam does activate on the same turn it is used if sunny day is used. Also synthesis heals 100% in the sun.

Why does Meta have Psychic? Your better off using Zen Headbutt running off Meta's 130 Att stat.

Probably get rid of thunderbolt from Starmie as you have Ice Beam that covers Dragon,Grass,Flying and Ground,T-bolt really only lets you cover Water types too,seeing as Starmie is Water anyways you'll probably stand strong against it anyway.

What's the Natures and EV spread?

HoundoomDude: Good point, is it a breeded point?

sonicmark: I battle alot of Gyras and Starmies, so T-Bolt is needed. I will update Natures and EV spreads.

Maybe getting rid of T-bolt from either Jolteon or Starmie and just keeping it on one of them (regardless of wether you face a lot of Gyaras).

Jolteon Gets STAB from bolt where as Starmie doesn't.
It all comes down to personal choice in the end as it's already solid as is.
Assuming your Jolteon's faster then Starmie then keep T-bolt on Jolt.
Good luck with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)