nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
oh, im sorry if anybody thought these were going to be avatar-worthy or full pictures or anything, I just meant some little sketches....

well here are the first two anyways

hahahaha i love the lanturn, especially with the edit you did for morm. you're awesome! do you mind if i use it as an avvy anyways?

edit: Thanks ^_^

Hey could you maybe do a badass looking Eelektross for me as an avatar.
I would like it in the same style as the shiny Crimgan except not shiny
Doesn't matter if you can't do it right now as you are a busy guy.
Also your art is epic cute and amazing all in one.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, Nasty! Thanks for the Garchomp. Maybe sometime in the future you could make it look like an avatar for me? Hint hint*
Thanks again!

*Reaction to Solosis*

D'awwwwwww

I love that painting style you just used! I would really like to see more of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
My computer completely went faulty on me today. My all of my files including my system32 files are corrupted, and my computer won't load. I am guessing that all of my drawing programs are messed up as well. I have no idea when my computer will be fixed/I get a new one, and I will most likely not be able to complete any work for the time being. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience, but I have no way of getting things done at this point in time.

I LOVE THE SOLOSIS NASTY! If you're handing out requests when you return, may I please ask for a Tynamo, Petilil and Altaria in one picture for my avatar??? No expectations, or standards, butn I love you so much I can't resist asking! Thanks (regardless of outcome) ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)