nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ugh i am so tired of working on this atm (lmao fuck you yveltal what are your wings even supposed to be) but i still wanna post it SO

also im pissed this new forum makes you click to full view things it makes my lines look funny

also also i am very lonely somebody comment in my thread, ive been forgotten as a smeagle studio worker of old,,

Fine NJ art is bad and you should feel bad!!!

No really though your lineart remains excellent! At first I was wondering why Yveltal had a wing sprouting out of Xerneas but then I realised hey, it has a tail made out of wings.

PS: Congrats on making Y's wings not look dumb, that's pretty fucking hard to do in my experience!
PPS: Finish up this lineart, post it in the collab thread and I will love you forever.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
WHOA, i really dig the active pose of Xerneas / Yveltal - PLZ FINISH this lineart, like elcheeso said!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sweet colors brah

Actually I should fire up my ROM and finish that game, my conscience won't shut up about it

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Haha, Goodra fits your style perfectly, particularly with your phenomenal sense of weight. I'd love to see more~

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

although if you're gonna leave it unfinished you could consider removing the brown vivillion's colors and just leave the pink one's, or leave it colorless. Regardless, it's superb. Particularly so as I personally struggle with bug wings. And regular wings. :V

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
I'd get that neck growth checked out, but I love how 'laxed it looks. I keep forgetting that rhinos exist and every time I'm reminded I wonder why I don't draw them more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)