nj art

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
nj...ur still one of the goats dude. just saw ur art in the fb page and was like "i know that girl!" but anyways, thats all. hi. i hope ur life is good. i bet it is.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
nj...ur still one of the goats dude. just saw ur art in the fb page and was like "i know that girl!" but anyways, thats all. hi. i hope ur life is good. i bet it is.
yo!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

i love seein all the old faces, i feel like i dont know anybody on this site anymore lol...... how are you doin???

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I, too, just wanted to drop by and say hi! Miss you love. The art is bomb as always, did you ever get out of Kansas????

(Also I told tennisace about the nsfw a while ago and he was like "oh you weren't kidding" lol)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
I, too, just wanted to drop by and say hi! Miss you love. The art is bomb as always, did you ever get out of Kansas????

(Also I told tennisace about the nsfw a while ago and he was like "oh you weren't kidding" lol)
oglemi!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart: oooughhh all the old smogon feels are coming back. i miss you too!! i need to get out of the stone age and join the zoomers on discord so i can chat with everybody again
i miss everybody ;w;

living in KC on the missouri side now, literal blocks away from the state border to kansas, i barely escaped haha

Last edited:

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
this is the second grookey evo ive made, but the first ive posted.
its based on the information that has been confirmed so far via leaks, and heavily inspired by japanese taiko drummers

its pretty rough so i might make something that looks a little bit nicer later if im not feeling lazy

grookeyevo.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)