Tournament No Complaints (AM Edition) - Won by 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Sign me up please.

AM Are Secret Power and Discharge also illegal if Body Slam is? Presuming the 30% paralysis chance is why.
No Body Slam is an extension of Jirachis Serene Grace that's why it's banned as opposed to removing Jirachi.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Would like a second opinion from you guys participating if you would like to set this at bo1 or make it optional between opponents through vm connfirmation. With ladder tour starting (didn't even know it was starting today) I figure you guys would like to focus building for that rather than this and this is going to be a relatively smaller tour anyways. A reply to this comment with your preference of Option would be nice and I'll skim through them throughout the day.

Options:
Bo1
Bo3
Optional Bo1 through vm confirmation

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Would like a second opinion from you guys participating if you would like to set this at bo1 or make it optional between opponents through vm connfirmation. With ladder tour starting (didn't even know it was starting today) I figure you guys would like to focus building for that rather than this and this is going to be a relatively smaller tour anyways. A reply to this comment with your preference would be nice and I'll skim through them throughout the day.
BO1

Would like a second opinion from you guys participating if you would like to set this at bo1 or make it optional between opponents through vm connfirmation. With ladder tour starting (didn't even know it was starting today) I figure you guys would like to focus building for that rather than this and this is going to be a relatively smaller tour anyways. A reply to this comment with your preference of Option would be nice and I'll skim through them throughout the day.

Options:
Bo1
Bo3
Um, I'm kinda new to whole tournament world. Can you explain?

AM

LCPL Champion
Um, I'm kinda new to whole tournament world. Can you explain?
bo1 means you play one match and the winner moves on. Bo3 is a best of 3 whoever wins 2 battles out of the 3 matches wins the bo3 and moves on. Vm is the messages on your wall.

Options:
Bo1
Bo3
Bo1 seems nice and quick

Options:
Bo1
Bo3
Bo1, I don't have many eligible teams and I doubt a lot of people want to spend the time building for Bo3 with OLT starting

Options:
Bo1
Bo3
Bo1

AM

LCPL Champion
We'll be doing bo1 and I will change and update OP later along with additional sign ups later in the evening. Sign ups will close at 64 with potential for subs r1.

Thanks for the input.

AM

LCPL Champion
No Complaints (AM Edition) Round 1

Going to start Round 1 off. The pairings are here and if you have "bye" it means you advance to the next round until a potential Substitute comes in. The deadline to be a substitute will be August 4th 6:00 AM GMT -4, two days from now. All pairings are randomized using a randomizer. Please note this is now Bo1 not Bo3.

General Tournament Rules You Should Reference <- I will be referencing this btw

Banned from Tournament

Moves:

• Spikes
  • Thunder Wave
  • Scald
  • Steam Eruption
  • Baton Pass
  • Body Slam
Pokemon:
  • Mega Sableye - Sablenite
  • Mega Medicham - Medichamite
  • Mega Lopunny - Lopunnite
Abilities:
  • Sand Rush
Summary: ORAS OU, Traditional OU Banlist including the banned elements above, Bo1.

Replays are required to count a win otherwise your match will be subject to coinflip. The use of any of the banned elements will count as a disqualification.

Drangonn. vs Zimzy
Jets vs Femen
CrystalRam vs ssjjynx
Mimolette vs Bye
dukevesper vs FY2.0/Eko
Rhythms vs Ara
MrAldo vs Twixtry
Waluigi The Anime vs p2
Scotti vs DiegFr12
Vxy vs Tressed
bywater vs ballislife
Threw vs HeraChris
zbr vs SunnyORAS
5th vs Sobi
DaAwesomeDude1 vs z0mOG
Melle2402 vs Huston
Welli0u vs AD impish john
Camilas vs Seth_
Bye vs mj20
Baxstenias vs Arii Stella
Littlelucario vs CosmicLimit
Martin. vs SINCEER
kek123 vs Googly
Endal vs Miridy
Crestfall vs Lord Ninjax
Zepherox vs Get this Money
Bye vs matthewc20090
Bye, Sir Slaking
daddy's kisses vs PragaSV
rural vs jacob
Jaroda vs wishes
Skarmx2 , Breach

There will be no extensions for this round as the deadline for this round will end on August 11th at 10:00 PM GMT -4. Future rounds will allow for extensions as the deadline will be within a shorter timeframe.

ORAS OU, Traditional Banlist + Banlist in OP, Bo1. REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED TO COUNT A WIN OTHERWISE YOUR MATCH WILL BE SUBJECT TO COINFLIP!!!! Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)