No more posting. Mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to your CMT, would you be willing to rare candy the Paras from my thread to 100? It's already set for EVs, just need the levels and I really don't feel like running through the E4 a couple dozen times. I would be happy to trade the Petilil for that and toss the Ditto in as a freebie.

In response to your CMT, would you be willing to rare candy the Paras from my thread to 100? It's already set for EVs, just need the levels and I really don't feel like running through the E4 a couple dozen times. I would be happy to trade the Petilil for that and toss the Ditto in as a freebie.
qyeah id be willing to do that. ill be on at 6 pm new york time. let me know when youre available

In response to your CMT, could I get a Larvesta EV trained and RC'd to 100? Desired EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp.A, 6 HP. Desired moves: Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance, Morning Sun (egg move, please do not relearn over it).

Also, the Pineco you requested is coming up next. Looking for a seed for it now.

Also, the Petilil I traded you earlier is fully redistributable; could you please change it to show that? In my rules from my thread I ask that anyone who lists my personal pokemon do so as Fully Redis.

In response to your CMT:

Sorry, I don't see anything I'd like for my BellyZard. Please CMT again in the future when your stock grows some more, though. Thanks!

Re: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3585515&postcount=514

I'm interested in:

Modest HP Fire Bulbasaur Dream World 31/30/31/30/31/30 OT xzero105 Non redis

If it wasn't extra-link edited (IE, if it's a legit event).

I might be interested in others too - can you put genders on them? I'm pretty much trying to get mostly females, because they're strictly superior to males for battling purposes.

Give me a VM/PM with your reply please. :)

In response to your CMT, could I get a Larvesta EV trained and RC'd to 100? Desired EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp.A, 6 HP. Desired moves: Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance, Morning Sun (egg move, please do not relearn over it).

Also, the Pineco you requested is coming up next. Looking for a seed for it now.

Also, the Petilil I traded you earlier is fully redistributable; could you please change it to show that? In my rules from my thread I ask that anyone who lists my personal pokemon do so as Fully Redis.
yes i will ev train it for you. ill be home to trade in around an hour, so ill ev it for you

hi rubix can you CMT this poke's for me thank you :) and do you have UT elektross thank you RUbix

Roggenrola Brave 31/31/31/2/31/0 OT Alex (From Nightmare13) Male
Eelektross Adamant Flawless 252 HP/252 Attack/4 Speed Shiny OT Alex (From Nightmare 13 as payment) Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)