No-Playerlist Mafia - Game Over: Assassins and Unclesam win

Sorry about the fairly late change, but the zorbees situation has been resolved. However, user Yeti is currently under suspicion for similar reasons.

redacted

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that villagers would waste time lynching NIGs?
unless you're walrein trying to clean villagers d8.

seems like paperblade is stalling time for his mafia scumbuddies.

enjoy your wasted lynch today.

hmm

If Yeti is indeed not in the game as she so very persistently says, then Paperblade is scum or not in the game and you should claim to me so we can try to straighten this mess out.

However, nobody can complain if Yeti is not in the game, because I received a disappointingly low amount of claims.

Just noting that I'm the real checker. Paper might also be if he didn't have said I wasn't in the game. AG and zorbees have different WCs (US gave me this night action though).

Vote yeti

Yeti

dark saturday
oh my gosh
this is a worse game with more utter degenerates and retards than EXPERTS was lmao.

suicide would be a better option than continuing this game.

i see i have no choice but to post what i told buffoonpluff:

i am the backup hooker, i claimed nig because a. i did not trust US and do not trust paperblade (who is a (BAN ME PLEASE) for creeping on me freakin n0, and pluff too LMAO what a perv targeting girls, i bet he also checked lady salamence like a goon) b. my role is useless until the Invis hooker dies

there was no point in claiming to people i didn't trust, i am still wary of jumpluff but i did claim to her, and my role was better with assumed NIG anyway.

askaninjask said:
Dear Yeti,
You are Nestor Alexander Haddaway.

With such a badass name, it's a shame nobody remembers it fully. They only know you as Haddaway, the singer of world-wide hit and internet sensation "What is Love?" A true one hit wonder, your career plunged into obscurity and your records became invisible to consumers.

You have no night action yet. However, if a certain Invisible should die, you will take their place by asking "what IS love?" and prompting night-long head-bopping by your target.

You are allied with the Invisibles. You win if the Invisibles outlast the Assassins, the Alchemist, and the Stalinist Coalition for a Better Tomorrow.
if you want your backup hooker gone have a nice life lmao this game is flooded with retards anyway.

Yeti

dark saturday
alright sorry Ace_Emerald but.............
better you than me here buddy =\

(5:42:52 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Hey so you said your nig right?
(5:43:10 pm) <Yeti> yea
(5:43:36 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Ive gotta proposal for you
(5:44:28 pm) <Yeti> k
(5:44:30 pm) <Yeti> shoot
(5:45:05 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Im playing this game, and Im scum. Im trying to get a small faction of trolls together to draw the villages attention for a while. Would you be in?
(5:45:28 pm) <Yeti> o
(5:45:32 pm) <Yeti> which scum are you
(5:47:01 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Hidden. lol ironically. Im the visible, I recruit every few nights by making other players visible, I win if only visibles are left.
(5:47:46 pm) <Yeti> o
(5:49:08 pm) <Yeti> so how does that work
(5:49:15 pm) <Yeti> as in how are you visible
(5:49:19 pm) <Yeti> do some of you not show on inspect or w/e
(5:49:26 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Flavor
(5:49:37 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Im immune to inspect and watching
(5:49:45 pm) <Yeti> i'll help you troll but i like to know
(5:49:48 pm) <Yeti> who i'm working with
(5:49:50 pm) <Yeti> trolololol
(5:49:51 pm) <Yeti> trololo
(5:49:58 pm) <Yeti> fancy
(5:50:04 pm) <Yeti> do you have anyone else on your team
(5:50:46 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Well right now I have engineer and jalmont, Im trying desperately to find bigger names and better players to troll >.>
(5:51:16 pm) <Yeti> they're not playing?
(5:51:26 pm) <Yeti> or they're on your hidden scummery
(5:51:34 pm) <Ace_Emerald> Not playing
(5:51:52 pm) <Ace_Emerald> I cant recruit yet
(5:51:56 pm) <Yeti> o
(5:51:59 pm) <Yeti> so it's just you starting
(5:52:03 pm) <Ace_Emerald> yeah
(5:52:39 pm) <Yeti> p good candidate to start
(5:53:55 pm) <Ace_Emerald> ^cant tell if compliment or you suggesting someone >.>
(5:54:43 pm) <Yeti> lol
(5:54:44 pm) <Yeti> no
(5:54:52 pm) <Yeti> that you're not a huge suspect
(5:54:54 pm) <Yeti> to be this chap
(5:54:57 pm) <Ace_Emerald> ah
(5:54:59 pm) <Ace_Emerald> yeah

he is a scum

lynch talkinglion

tho coz he is a scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)