No Rocks: Gen 4 OU With a Twist [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out

No Rocks: Gen 4 OU With a Twist
Approved by Alaka

The days of Generation 4 are coming to a close in the world of competitive Pokemon. I thought it would be fun to see what the metagame would be like without the most overused move in all of Gen 4.

Round 1

Rules

Matches will be 6v6 lvl 100 single battles

Single Elimination

Team changes are allowed between rounds

No gen 5 pokemon, moves, items, or abilities

No Hacks
- Not even legit hacks.

No Ubers

*No Stealth Rocks* - That's right! Get creative and re-run your calcs because the move Stealth Rock is banned! All other entry hazards are allowed.

Sleep Clause - You may only put one of your opponent's pokemon to sleep at a time. If your opponent uses Rest or if Effect Spore causes sleep, that does not count.

Species Clause - No 2+ of the same Pokemon per team. Example: 2 Charizards are on your team.

Hax Items Clause - The items Bright Powder, Focus Band, Quick Claw, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, and Razor Claw are banned.

Evasion Clause - The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.

OHKO Clause
- The moves Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Guillotine, and Fissure are banned.

Self KO Clause
- You cannot use Selfdestruct, Explosion, or Destiny Bond if you are down to your last Pokemon.

Please follow all other rules in the Tournament Sticky

Each round is scheduled to start on Saturday and end on Friday. If all matches get done before Friday, the new round will start early.

Matchups

Click Here for an excellent thread explaining how to go about scheduling your battles.

pokemonrocks777 vs Unreality (0088 7220 3268)
muffinhead (2665 5877 8257) vs bharmalm (1591 9868 0578)
Loukas (1892 7954 3131) vs ~Golden Emp
-LL- (2150-5389-9534) vs dragonboy52 (2923 7393 1084)
LizardMan (0260 6092 9508) vs Gabe - 2192 6210 7888
UPPERDECKER (1377 1339 4950) vs ZaChAttAcK101 (0819-1717-0857)
drcossack (3137 9508 8735) vs Alphabet123 (3223-8428-5122)
macle (3051-0049-0827) vs Zari (0131 6142 7277)

Subs:

1. sonnyitachi - 1420 4398 1028
2. Dubulous - 0818 7756 0455

*The deadline for Round 1 is Friday, February 11.*

Confirming loss, and endgame stall switching is nooby >.> If only if only, Ifs are just ifs... Good Game, could have gone either way.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
bharmalm and I to play tomorrow. ^_^ just got my pokes EVd

edit: so we're in really weird time zones, and even though we just now tried to battle, wifi DCed us.
Bharmalm has exams this week, is it possible to ask for an extension?

Supe

Just three more days to get your battles done people! If anyone hasn't heard from their opponent yet, let me know. Everyone should have at least attempted to communicate by now.

bharmalm and I to play tomorrow. ^_^ just got my pokes EVd

edit: so we're in really weird time zones, and even though we just now tried to battle, wifi DCed us.
Bharmalm has exams this week, is it possible to ask for an extension?
Try to get it done by Friday. I'll follow up with you guys later this week to see how it's coming along.

Supe

I've had two requests for extensions and only half of the matches are done. I've lurked enough to notice that at least everyone is attempting to communicate with their opponent. So...I would like to see some activity posts from people that haven't posted by tomorrow before I decide about extensions. If it looks like you guys are actually trying to get your battles done, I might think about extending round 1 through the weekend. If not, we'll have to figure something else out.

Once again, Click Here for an excellent thread explaining how to go about scheduling your battles.

Supe

Okay, I have decided to extend round 1 until the end of the day on Sunday the 13th. PMs have been sent out to everyone that has not completed their match. I've already heard back from most of you. Please reply if you haven't yet or I will assign wins based on activity or coin flips.

VM'd Loukas right now, because he's online. I hope he VM's back ...

EDIT: Well, around 20 minutes have passed since I got online today, I VM'd him twice, and he didn't answer. Something urgent came up and I have to go, sorry.

I was not online....anyway golden emp can pass to the next around because clearly he doesn't know the meaning of arranging time...and because i am fed up he can go to the next round

Supe

I was not online....anyway golden emp can pass to the next around because clearly he doesn't know the meaning of arranging time...and because i am fed up he can go to the next round
Yea, I got messages from both of you. ~GoldenEmp advances then.

I will be posting round two as soon as I see the results from the last two matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)