[Nobel Peace Prize Nominated] NNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
as soon as I saw this thread I knew that there would be many many posts about alternative definitions of the word nut

but the only alternative definition people have riffed off of is the "a hard-shelled dry fruit or seed with a separable rind or shell and interior kernel" definition.

merriam webster has 10 other definitions for the word nut. let's get going people.

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
It was a great day today. We lost a few good ones but that comes with the territory

See everyone who made it again tomorrow

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I know today isn't over yet but i'm going to call it early . It was a big day and a big win as usual

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
the utter lack of any critical discourse in this thread around no nut november is astounding to me.

this weird “trend” (when did NNN even enter mainstream culture? who let that happen?) is first and foremost an attempt to regress back to white supremacy purity culture. genuinely unsure why anyone is so blindly accepting of this.

jerking off during november is, therefore, fundamentally an act of defiance and rebellion - a radical subversion of dominant culture norms. i will be masturbating this month, not for base sexual pleasure, but for those greater ideals of Freedom and Equity which i hold so close to my heart - and i invite you all to do the same. see you in december, guys.

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)