[Nobel Peace Prize Nominated] NNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikyu Stardust

nyeheheheh
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and Pokémon companionship that vaporeon is the most compatible? Not only are they in the field egg group, which means they are active so you can run around and play with them and have fun for hours, it is also 3'03 feet tall so it is the perfect height for petting for adults, and cuddle as a kid! it is around 64 pounds so it is barely light enough to be able to carry around your back. with their impressive base stat of HP it is able to have a lot of stamina to play around outisde and it having an ok enough speed of 65 you are able to play tag with it without working too-too much. Due to their water based biology they are extremely soft, squishy and all around perfect for some cuddling, with its access to Scald and Ice Beam it is able to change its temprature for any situation for the perfect cuddle buddy, and its access to WIsh lets it give you good dreams making it all the more perfect. with its Ability Water Absorb and Access to Acid Armor, it doesnt need to be showered as you can make it hop into a body of water, let it vaporize and return to you squeaky clean so it is a low maintenance pet and can recover from fatigue. No other pokemon have this level of compatibility for cuddling, playing and as a pet! whether you are a hardworking adult or a playful child, live in alaska or in dubai, Vaporeon will always be the perfect pet for you

UwU

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I know it can de bemoralizing to see your vros fail, but you are so deep in this i know you can do it !!!!

:boatogostandode::boatogostandode::boatogostandode::boatogostandode::boatogostandode::boatogostandode:

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
REally good job today vros. But yes, CanineIllusionist is right i never should have posted those hunks in this thread. If I made you fail here is a free pass to let you get back into the game:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)