Noel's Breedject Thread <3 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm back! I need to hatch a Torkoal for you but after that I should be ready. Are you available in about 15 minutes?

Hi! I have Sneasel in Moon Ball already, do you have anything else to offer?
Actually just went out for the day (Xmas shopping) not sure when I'll next be available, but I'll vm you

Also which solosis did you want? Bold or quiet?

Hi! I have Sneasel in Moon Ball already, do you have anything else to offer?[/quote]

I have a moon ball minior, friend ball scyther, lure & fast ball dratini, lure ball magikarp, love ball togepi, lure ball dewpider and heavy ball honedge. Do any of those take your fancy? I also have a 4 egg move sandyghast but it's only in a premier ball.

I have a moon ball minior, friend ball scyther, lure & fast ball dratini, lure ball magikarp, love ball togepi, lure ball dewpider and heavy ball honedge. Do any of those take your fancy? I also have a 4 egg move sandyghast but it's only in a premier ball.
Moon Ball Minior and Friend Ball Scyther both sound great. Does the Scyther have its HA? Also, which color is Minior?

Hey there! I'm interested in your 31/31/x/x/31/31 (M) Trapinch (ability doesn't matter) and 31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x3 Feebas (preferably with Swift Swim).

In return, I can offer:

• x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/x/31, or 31/x/x/31/31/31 Bold Wish Adaptibility/Run Away Eevee in Dive Balls (these were bred to be Vaporeon)
  • 31/x/31/x/31/31 Calm Regenerator Slowpoke in a Heal Ball
  • lots of near perfect Jolly Brave Bird + Defog Infiltrator Zubats in Heal Balls (there's over ten of them missing one IV, let me know what works best for you)
  • 31/x/x/31/31/31, x/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Sap Sipper Goomy in Premier Balls
Hope to do business with you c:

Hey there! I'm interested in your 31/31/x/x/31/31 (M) Trapinch (ability doesn't matter) and 31/x/x/31/31/31 (F) x3 Feebas (preferably with Swift Swim).

In return, I can offer:

• x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/x/31, or 31/x/x/31/31/31 Bold Wish Adaptibility/Run Away Eevee in Dive Balls (these were bred to be Vaporeon)
  • 31/x/31/x/31/31 Calm Regenerator Slowpoke in a Heal Ball
  • lots of near perfect Jolly Brave Bird + Defog Infiltrator Zubats in Heal Balls (there's over ten of them missing one IV, let me know what works best for you)
  • 31/x/x/31/31/31, x/x/31/31/31/31, or 31/x/31/31/x/31 Modest Sap Sipper Goomy in Premier Balls
Hope to do business with you c:
Hate to bump my own post, but if none of these interest you, I just made a batch of 5IV Timid Pickup (Fur Coat) Parting Shot + Foul Play A-Meowth too!

Minoir is light blue and scyther only has technician. Sorry I have battle abilities over HAs.
Light Blue Minior works with me :) And yeah normally I do too, I'm actually asking for a friend who wants a HA Scizor so it could switch into low kicks more easily before mega evolving (in which it'll get technician anyways). Whenever you're ready I am!

Hate to bump my own post, but if none of these interest you, I just made a batch of 5IV Timid Pickup (Fur Coat) Parting Shot + Foul Play A-Meowth too!
Hello! No problem, thanks for adding what you have now! I would love a Dive Ball Eevee and a Premier Ball Goomy! Also, I do have a Feebas with that spread and Swift Swim. :)

Light Blue Minior works with me :) And yeah normally I do too, I'm actually asking for a friend who wants a HA Scizor so it could switch into low kicks more easily before mega evolving (in which it'll get technician anyways). Whenever you're ready I am!
I'll be on for the next few hours good to go. If you're not on in that time I'll catch you soon :)

Hey there! im interested in 3 of your breedjects! beast ball Carvanha, Rowlet and Growlithe with intimidate! I can offer an HP Fire Popplio, modest 31/x/31/30/31/30 it ha sno egg moves, its 100% legit I breed it myself.
3 breedjects for my hp popplio is a good offer?

Hey there! im interested in 3 of your breedjects! beast ball Carvanha, Rowlet and Growlithe with intimidate! I can offer an HP Fire Popplio, modest 31/x/31/30/31/30 it ha sno egg moves, its 100% legit I breed it myself.
3 breedjects for my hp popplio is a good offer?
Hello! I'm actually not looking for Popplio at the moment, as I've already bred all the ones I need. Congrats on the breed though, very impressive! Is there anything else you have to offer?

I'm online now. :mad:
Thanks for Roselia :) Hope you enjoy Growlithe!

Hello! I'm actually not looking for Popplio at the moment, as I've already bred all the ones I need. Congrats on the breed though, very impressive! Is there anything else you have to offer?
hehe Thanks! I got 2 hp fire popplio when I was breeding for mine lol. cmt pls, see if theres something you like, I have breedjects of pretty much everything I offer on my thread

hehe Thanks! I got 2 hp fire popplio when I was breeding for mine lol. cmt pls, see if theres something you like, I have breedjects of pretty much everything I offer on my thread
Just checked, if you happen to have breedjects of the Dive Ball and Premier Ball Sandshrews w/ Slush Rush that would be great. I have moon ball only so those could add to my collection. :) This is extra and not necessary, but if you happen to have one that's Adamant and the other Jolly (also one female and one male) that would be great, but if not all I'm really interested in most is ball and ability. For those two, I could give you the three pokemon you requested, along with a Gold Bottle Cap since I have an extra one and I noticed you're looking.

Just checked, if you happen to have breedjects of the Dive Ball and Premier Ball Sandshrews w/ Slush Rush that would be great. I have moon ball only so those could add to my collection. :) This is extra and not necessary, but if you happen to have one that's Adamant and the other Jolly (also one female and one male) that would be great, but if not all I'm really interested in most is ball and ability. For those two, I could give you the three pokemon you requested, along with a Gold Bottle Cap since I have an extra one and I noticed you're looking.
that would be awesome! thnaks! I can give you an adamant male on a dive ball and a female on a premier ball, they both are 4iv, if you breed em 2, you can get a 5iv easily, I'll give you ones with diferent iv spreads of each other

that would be awesome! thnaks! I can give you an adamant male on a dive ball and a female on a premier ball, they both are 4iv, if you breed em 2, you can get a 5iv easily, I'll give you ones with diferent iv spreads of each other
Sounds great! Are there any details you prefer about the pokemon you requested aside from beast ball on Carvanha and Intimidate on Growlithe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)