NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

There's 10 players and 2 mafia so nomming 3 town doesn't really incriminate them. If there's a mafia in these noms i don't think it's Asek because I don't think they'd be nommed alongside me with them thinking I'd just tunnel Asek.

Lynch zorbees the only logical lynch for me if ur mafia ur noms were fear if ur town its prob 3 town nom so vote whichever one of us you have the strongest scumread on but dont expect us to actually flip that way

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Why do you instantly vote me when you haven't commented on Asek/zorbees at all and you made a post D1 saying Metal Sonic "took my bait"? Why am I your choice over the other lynches? Curious.
I don't plan on seriously voting you, I just thought I might as well start the conversation with something minutely controversial.
(Could these nomination days be 48 hours instead?)
Probably gonna go for Asek, gotta go dig through some posts later

Alright guys, just wanted to let yall know im here, i have been keeping up with the game so i have some reads already. But im at work right now so no time to lay em all out for yall. I will be able to give you guys my opinions reads input etc once i get home which should be in a few hours.

Before i leave though i will ask hawkie why he flipped his read on hitmonleet from scum to town so rapidly (reasons aside of just the quick bw prefer), when the pressure on him started to pick up. Especially after a scum flip changing positions so rapidly from a sr (can get the quote later for hawkie SRing leet) to tring him kinda bothers me.

Before i leave though i will ask hawkie why he flipped his read on hitmonleet from scum to town so rapidly (reasons aside of just the quick bw prefer), when the pressure on him started to pick up. Especially after a scum flip changing positions so rapidly from a sr (can get the quote later for hawkie SRing leet) to tring him kinda bothers me.
It felt too obvious and i got confused with thinking he didn't lynch to save himself since i was reading up quick for dl I've only ever played with him when he's been scum which is once and he was pretty much the exact same so i wanted to wait it out and see if he's like that as town too

i haven't done any rereading since hitmonleet flipped but my gut says hawkie is the preferable lynch here
Can I correct this to "I have more of an agenda to lynch Hawkie but have yet to read over and concoct a reason" because i think it's funny how ur posting about me being ur preffered lynch without a reason when i was vocal about scumreading you the day before.

Adding 2 and 2 and getting zorbees scum here

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, lol, like i said, obvious 3town noms

guess they didnt want to waste their time nomming me or jalmont cos we are awe some! and will probably not get lynched ever even if nommed

uh, standard procedure

all the 3 noms post reads and stuff

for now, glorious shameless not-going-to-even-bother-hiding revenge vote

vote: asek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)