NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

My first post was simply a cry of elation as before this game I had only been town once (delicious 5:1). Also scum me wouldn't do something so ballsy tbh

I don't really know what to think of King's sudden attack on me when I was mostly confirmed town. Leaning a little towards scum trying to shift attention/look like tunneling town (although I'm not in his scum pool so it's a weak one).
Sorry for the low activity, I've been traveling recently and I'll pick it up a bit

My first post was simply a cry of elation as before this game I had only been town once (delicious 5:1). Also scum me wouldn't do something so ballsy tbh

I don't really know what to think of King's sudden attack on me when I was mostly confirmed town. Leaning a little towards scum trying to shift attention/look like tunneling town (although I'm not in his scum pool so it's a weak one).
Sorry for the low activity, I've been traveling recently and I'll pick it up a bit

Honestly what's the deal with game mechanics posting being bad? Also note that the majority of people are saying that this is probably 3 town noms. There's honestly no need to say that, someone is gonna get lynched either way so saying that it's 3 town is basically just filler

Honestly what's the deal with game mechanics posting being bad? Also note that the majority of people are saying that this is probably 3 town noms. There's honestly no need to say that, someone is gonna get lynched either way so saying that it's 3 town is basically just filler
The problem i personally have with it is that it provides no actual info for us an i personally perceive it as useless filler. Where as something like nomination strategy speculation would actually give town info and ideas to work off of at a future point.

hawkie was fairly light on hitmonleet content, focusing much more on Asek, King_, and TBZ as his scumreads for the latter part of day 1.

I also really didn't like post #416 by hawkie, where he basically justifies his haruno townread (that he has stated several times) as "well i have no reason to read him as scum, he should be explored later than d1".

Additionally, I think Hawkie is ballsy enough to nominate himself as mafia in this situation. The other noms also reek of Hawkie, nominating Asek as "the scummy one" and me as "probably town but idk" (he had me on the periphery of his scumreads d1, although i probably became more townie to him after hitmonleet flipped).

vote Hawkie

This might sound strange but I kind of agree with zorbees post. Hawkie doesn't differ much from them being scum or town, and it's highly likely that they could nom themselves as scum. There still a goodly chance they are town too and scum is pulling a reverse psychology on us. I still want Asek lynched tbh

aaayyyy asek nominated

wasnt here yesterday because sundays a busy day but ive got some insight from the leet wagon i mulled over during 'night' cycle

hitmonleet basically only had any kind of meaningful interactions with king during yesterday. He only really responded to king, only spoke to king and it looks bad in the light of the flip. Trying to parse through my head as to whether leet is above level 1 play yet where he forces this connection with a player to make them look bad if / when he flips or whetehr hes trying to make 'town' connection with a scumbuddy. Its so blatant of a connection that i dont think it should be forgotten coming on to later days

ironically enough talking about hitmonleet flipping the purest vote around that wagon is metal sonic (lol).... I think given the wagon transition that was happening scum!metal sonic would try hard to push onto leet given the wagon transition was more then likely going to happen, then today take more credit for being on that wagon rather then say what he said.

why does king keep hard townreading hawkie has he given a reason for that or. saying 'obvtown' means nothing to me.

todays been super slow outside of everyone vote parking me for whatever reason anyway

not really happy with voting either of the other 2..... i guess id go for hawkie before zorbees

ill read further into whats happened today soon

This might sound strange but I kind of agree with zorbees post. Hawkie doesn't differ much from them being scum or town, and it's highly likely that they could nom themselves as scum. There still a goodly chance they are town too and scum is pulling a reverse psychology on us. I still want Asek lynched tbh
This bothers me, if you agree with the zorbees post stating hawkie is the most likely to flip red, why would you still want asek voted? Thats legit voting against what you see as the logical SR. If hawkie/tballz ever flips red the other one looks a lot worse after this imo

Unvote
I cannot possibly see Asek being scum in this scenario (the mafia would be dumb to nom a member that's under scrutiny) and I could actually see Hawkie being a scum that nominated themselves. The problem with Hawkie is that he's also arguably the best contributer for town, so mafia could just want him gone. I'm pretty sure it's still a 3 town set up, though. I'll refrain from placing a vote right now until I'm sure of whether to be safe (Asek) or risky (Hawkie).

man what the hell is going on in this thread.

do you guys not post at all or something.

granny pie has vote parked on me since day opening with no explanation and done literally nothing else

at least 3p1k has put forward logical and critical thinking to establish scum / town reads today which is a lot more then every other slot in this game is doing rn

tballz posts lynching me but thinking i dont hold the highest scum equity here like ?????

i still dont understand the grannypie / king + to a lesser extent some other peoples heres just sheeping of hawkie and hard leeching off of him. Why do you hard townread hawkie... kings explanation is a literal nothing sentence, grannies is ???

i mean at the very least some of you should be engaging with me on logic wrt hitmonleet flip but nobody is doing anything here and its shitting me off lol.

does anyone want to chat otherwise we're gonna look like clowns sitting with our asses on our hands having done nothing for 72 hours.

Asek I'm assuming you're ready to take the lynch since you're not giving reasons why hawkie or zorbees should be lynched instead and you haven't even placed your vote

Back