Not All Demons Are Red (X & Y trade thread)

Im interested in a female Mawile, if you have any.

Intimidate ability if possible! :)
Unfortunately none of my flawless mawhiles have come out female and I have like 10 of them.lol

LF: Adamant Fletchling

Offering: Adamant Skiddo

Both quint flawless ofc
You have anything else my man? I believe I cmt'd for that else where already

Either that or you can do a Bp for me and I'll give you it and a few credits in addition to the fletchling

Unfortunately none of my flawless mawhiles have come out female and I have like 10 of them.lol

Either that or you can do a Bp for me and I'll give you it and a few credits in addition to the fletchling
Ah. :( Besides Dedenne who I'm not really interested in, I already have the rest.
Are you still breeding Mawiles? I could put the Gible aside until you get a female one :)

Ah. :( Besides Dedenne who I'm not really interested in, I already have the rest.
Are you still breeding Mawiles? I could put the Gible aside until you get a female one :)
Lol no one likes the mouse but it's actually really good. Only fairy with volt switch and it's 101 base speed!

But I also have a few projects of my own I finished huge power adamant bunnelbyy
I have flawless swirlix of many different natures and now I'm working on mold breaker hawlucha

And I'm done with mawhiles since I have so many. Because males can pass abilities and things anyway so people can use them for breeding just as they would a female just by using a ditto

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Got a flawless Huge Power Bunnelby but I think you already have one of those.

I'm open to a breeding project.

Lol no one likes the mouse but it's actually really good. Only fairy with volt switch and it's 101 base speed!

But I also have a few projects of my own I finished huge power adamant bunnelbyy
I have flawless swirlix of many different natures and now I'm working on mold breaker hawlucha

And I'm done with mawhiles since I have so many. Because males can pass abilities and things anyway so people can use them for breeding just as they would a female just by using a ditto
Actually, just saw that Dedenne is Fairy and Field group, I could use it.
And I know about males passing DW abilities, I already have a male, just needed a female as my luck with dittos is bad, 20 or so and none with more than 31 IV from friend safari. xD

Update Time

Hawlucha
Ivs:31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: unburden/limber/mold breaker
Nature: jolly
Evs: UT
Egg moves: n/a

Bunnelby
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: huge power
Nature: adamant
Evs: UT
Egg moves: n/a

Can I have a Gale Wings Fletchling even if it doesn't have the 5 IV's perfect? If you're interested, I'm offering an Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/x/31) for one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)