Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opeth - Hex Omega

is it just me, or does Watershed really not stand up to the level of 'say Blackwater Park, Ghost Reveries or Still Life? it's still good though, but..

Opeth - Hex Omega

is it just me, or does Watershed really not stand up to the level of 'say Blackwater Park, Ghost Reveries or Still Life? it's still good though, but..
You're on key Watershed is still good.

Foo Fighters - I'll Stick Around

Dave did a good job doing all the instruments here as well as the vocals.

Iron Maiden - Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Just epic thirteen minute songfrom my favorite Iron Maiden album which is Powerslave.
I always found the four middle songs to be boring on that album :/, even if the other 4 are some of their best. So I find Brave New World, Somewhere In Time (quite an underrated album) or Seventh Son... to be better than Powerslave, but eh.

Pain Of Salvation - Undertow

I always found the four middle songs to be boring on that album :/, even if the other 4 are some of their best. So I find Brave New World, Somewhere In Time (quite an underrated album) or Seventh Son... to be better than Powerslave, but eh.

Pain Of Salvation - Undertow
Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Powerslave, and Rime of the Ancient Mariner make Powerslave my favorite Iron Maiden album. =D

Celtic Frost - Necromantical Screams

Necromantical Screams is making To Mega Therion my favorite Celtic Frost album. >.< It's already my favorite Celtic Frost song.

Bad Company - Bad Company

Bad Company's song 'Bad Company' off their eponymous debut album.

(what's up megadeth90 yes i read your posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)