NU NU Classic Playoffs (won by eternally)

After 2 months and a tiebreaker we've finally reached the playoffs of NU Classic! Let's have some good games! All participants of this playoff will receive points towards their standings in the NU Circuit. Any ties between seeds were settled based on W/L ratios throughout the tournament and reflected accordingly.
You can find information and resources related to NU old gens in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic here.

Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
  • This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
  • You must play on Pokemon Showdown.
  • ADV NU games must be played in the gen3uu format. All other formats must be played in their respective formats (gen6nu, gen5nu, and gen4nu)
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • Playoffs work in a best of 3 series where the higher seed strikes one of the 4 formats from play upon scheduling. The lower seed then gets to pick the first gen played and the loser of that game picks the gen for game two.
Matches:
#1 carcy vs #8 Dundies
#2 Kushalos vs #7 Cdumas
#3 Eternally vs #6 Megazard
#4 Stan Soojung vs #5 Skelos

Semi-finals:
#3 Eternally vs #7 Cdumas
#5 Skelos vs #8 Dundies

Finals:
#3 Eternally vs #5 Skelos

Deadline is Friday, september 7th at 11:59 PM GMT+2.

Last edited:
calling act, didn't want to do this initially but i contacted him on monday, no response until thursday saying he had very limited time on weekend and can only play friday 8pm gmt+8, which is now 2 hours after that, and has been on smogon since thursday numerous times but hasn't responded, also said on discord 4 hours prior he can play at that time (was on phone), and can't play sunday cos i'm at a festival and then saturday only late my time which is like extremely early am hours for skelos

e: nvm gonna play

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)