Number of cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I was very unsure where to put this thread, as it is about pokemon, but it is not about competetive battling, so I placed it here.

I was just curious as to how many diamond and pearl cartridges people own. I now have 4 copies of diamond and 2 copies of pearl and I think I am going a bit over the top with my pokemon games!

So, the quetion is, how many copies do you own?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Please run through your posts with a spell checker before submitting.

I don't even own D/P. I would guess that most people don't own multiple copies of the same cartridge.

May I ask why you own more than one copy of each?

Hell I don't even see why people own both Diamond and Pearl, now WIFI exists and that they have identical storylines...

Do you have multiple DS's as well? I guess that could function for storage/trading, but other than that why would you have so many? That is over the top, I'd have spent the money on good Canadian beer.

Wow, no reason for so many copies of the same game man.

I have both Diamond and Pearl and my own DS. I also have PBR and a Wii. One of my younger brothers has Pearl and both of them each have a DS.

One Diamond, and my cousins have another diamond and pearl, we often share pokes/items/ etc. So, I really dont need any others.

I think I am going a bit over the top with my pokemon games!
I believe this is considered an understatement. Funny little things, those are.

Anyways, I've got one copy of Pearl. My friend has Diamond AND Pearl, for storage reasons. Since thats pretty much the only reason I can imagine someone buying multiple cartridges of the same game, I think Nintendo would be awesome to release "Box Expansions" or something that plug into the GBA slot on the DS. Essentially just extra memory, I imagine it would be pretty profitable even at a rather cheap price ($10? I don't really know how much the GBA carts cost these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)