Nuzlocke Challenge

Skwog's Blue Version Nuzlocke Super Hard Challenge!

Rules:
May only catch the first Pokemon I see upon entering a route.
When a Pokemon faints, it is dead. No revives, no nothing. Dead.
No antidotes or potions.
May only purchase five Pokeballs per Pokemart. These are the only Pokeballs I'm allowed to use, bar the ones I find while adventuring.
White out means game over, even if there are extra Pokemon in my box.

Previous Updates:

Chapter 4:
Bridging the Gap

Comic:

Story:​
As Skwog departed from the mountain, his mind was racing in though. These thoughts were mostly comprised of what would happen when he met the part where his last journey ended. The blasted move Cut was his demise. Things were looking up for this journey, however. There were still plenty of routes where he could find a cutting Pokemon, including the one he was on. Perhaps he would run into a Sandshrew. Fate was being kind to him so far, after all.

"Herp derp, herp derp," called out a creature from the grass.
"Oh no... it couldn't be..." said Skwog as he cautiously ventured into the tall grass. He was greeted by no other Pokemon than a Ratatta. Instantly his mind flashed back to his last journey where he was doomed because his last chance at having a cutting Pokemon, Cheddar the Ratatta, could not learn cut. "Carlos, go! Kill that thing with Fury attack!"
The bird was sent out, and the evil deed was done. Skwog could only continue on, hoping this encounter with a Rattata was a mere fluke.

"Hey Skwog, look at you." The familiar voice brought a shiver down Skwog's spine. It was Blue, his rival. "You know, I'm always ahead of you it seems. Maybe you should give up and admit I'm the better trainer."
Moments later, Skwog and Pedro had disposed of all of Blue's Pokemon, the victor clearly being Skwog. "Uh, yeah. I'm better, just you remember that!" shouted Blue as he departed.

"Uh, hey, this sounds kind of strange, but could you help me?" said a Pokemon as Skwog entered a house on the cape.
"Let me guess. You were doing an experiment with poison and accidentally turned yourself into a Pokemon?"
"Actually... wait, yeah, that's it! So, you'll help?"
Skwog nodded and waited for the Pokemon to enter a container. Then, Skwog initiated a program on the computer, and moments later the Pokemon emerged as a human.

"Thanks a lot. I can't tell you how long I've been stuck like that. So, how shall I repay you... hmm..."
"How about a ticket to the SS Anne, that is if you have any laying around."
"Wow, it's as if you've been here before. Strange, isn't it?"
"Yeah, strange," Skwog said as he pocketed the ticket and departed from Bill's house. Next stop, the Cerulean gym.

Chapter 5:
I Shucked the Mermaid

Comic:

"Hmph, how did you manage to defeat my superly awesome trainers?" groaned Misty in dismay. Skwog was ready to challenge her, but she still had a hard time believing he was a strong enough of a competitor. "Oh well. I'll finish this quickly. Go, Staryu!"

"Pedro, you know the drill." Skwog sent out his beginning companion. The Wartortle bounced around in excitement and was eager to battle. "Bite that thing." Pedro nodded and darted in at the Staryu, teeth latching onto one of the appendages.

"No!" cried Misty as her first Pokemon fainted. "Not my precious Staryu!" She returned her companion, then sent out her second Pokemon, a Starmie. "You'll never defeat me. I'm a superstar!"
If Starmie had hands, it would have facepalmed itself at this moment. "What an embarrassment..." thought the unfortunate creature.

"Pedro, go get 'im!" said Skwog. The turtle Pokemon obeyed, the Starmie sharing a similar fate to the Staryu. Teeth latched onto an appendage, and Pedro thrashed about until a chunk of flesh tore off.

"No! Not my Starmie, too!" shouted Misty as she ran out and hugged her beloved companion.
"This better grow back..." thought Starmie as its core blinked slowly.

"Good work Pedro. That was seriously epic," Skwog said to his companion as they exited the gym. Pedro was still gnawing at the piece of flesh it tore from the Starmie. "Dude, get that out of your mouth."

Skwog ventured south of Cerulean City, getting closer to Vermillion City. Along the way, he captured Veronica the Bellsprout and Camille the Meowth, both of which were likely candidates for potential team members. When all was looking up for the team, disaster hit.

"Pedro! Watch out!" shouted Skwog as his companion battled a Butterfree.
"Get'm, Butterfree. Poisonpowder!"
"No!"

It was too late. Pedro had been enveloped in the toxic cloud. Poison began to enter his body, and the toxic entered his bloodstream. "Pedro, finish it off! Bite it!"
The Butterfree was defeated, but the outlook of the battle was grim. Pedro had been inflicted with poison, and was low of health. No potions, no antidote. What could be done.
"Hang in there buddy. I'll get you to a PokeCenter." Skwog lugged his companion onto his back. With every step he took, Pedro winced in pain. The poison was overwhelming.

"Please, help my Pokemon," Skwog said as he set his Wartortle onto the counter inside the Vermillion City PokeCenter. The nurse nodded, but the outlook for Pedro was slim. Skwog was unsure if his friend would make it. So many steps had been taken since Pedro was infected.

Nearly an hour passed before the nurse walked out holding a Pokeball. "Sir, here is your Wartortle."
"Pedro... did he... did he make it?" Skwog asked, tears in his eyes.
"Yes, but barely. One more step and he certainly would have perished."
"Dear god... thank you. Thank you."

Skwog opened the Pokeball, allowing Pedro to get a breath of fresh air. "Pedro, you're okay buddy. You make it!" Skwog said while hugging his Pokemon.

The Wartortle simply nodded his head. No longer was his bubbly personality present. Instead he seemed to have become hardened by the experience. "Wow... I really almost died... I almost let down Skwog..." thought Pedro, bowing his head in grief as his trainer embraced him in joy.

Chapter 6:
I'm On a Boat

Comic:

"Arnold, you ready to get some babes?" asked Skwog as he leaned back in a chair and put on a pair of sunglasses. A few girls in bikinis walked along the deck, giggling at him as they passed by. "Lookin' good, ladies." Another storm of giggles as they continued to walk.

"Listen up Arnold. We have to play it cool, okay? Don't act stupid."
The Pikachu nodded, then saw another couple of girls walking on the deck. "Pika!" he shouted while walking towards them. As he walked, sparks flew from his cheeks, landing dangerously close to the girls.
"Eek, get it away! Don't you know how to control your Pokemon?" cried out a girl as she ran away.
"Arnold... the key part was to not act stupid."
"Pika...?"
"Gosh dangit, come on, we're battling," groaned Skwog as he dragged Arnold along.

"Oh look, it's Skwog! Fancy smelling you here!" called out Blue as the rivals neared each other on the boat.
"Do I really smell bad?" Skwog asked while sniffing an armpit.
"Skwog, those ladies didn't run away because of Arnold. It was because you stink... at Pokemon!" Blue began to laugh hysterically after his comment. "So, how about let's battle?"

Skwog grumbled, knowing this battle would end in the same fate as always. Pedro was sent out to handle Blue's Pokemon. The turtle quickly disposed of the Pidgeotto, Kadabra, and Raticate. However, it was Blue's final Pokemon that caught Skwog off guard.
"Go, Ivysaur!"
"Ivysaur?"
"Yes. You can say my Bulbasaur got a little upgrade. Vine Whip!"
Two vines extended from the Pokemon and lashed at Pedro.
"Wartortle!" cried the Pokemon as it endured the hit. A look of vengeance came over Pedro. He was not going to have any mercy on his rival. Pedro charged head on at Ivysaur, his teeth digging into the flesh with a powerful Bite attack.
"No! Ivysaur!" shouted Blue as the Ivysaur fell to the monstrous attack. "How could you lose? You're grass type!"

Skwog nodded in thanks to Pedro before returning him. Then, he walked past Blue and up to the captain's quarters. He was after one thing: the HM for Cut. "Excuse me, captain? Are you in here?" asked Skwog as he knocked on the door.

"Ugh... so... much... cutting..." moaned a man hanging over a garbage can.
"Sir?"
"Oh, young lad. Please, rub my back. I'll give you this nice HM in exchange."
Cut. Bingo! "Uh, okay," said Skwog hesitantly as he rubbed the man's back.
"Oh yeah... that's the spot..."
"Can I just have the HM now?"
"But we were just getting started?"

Skwog snatched the disc-like device from the captain, and stormed off of the ship. "I am never taking a cruise again," grumbled Skwog as the boat began to depart behind him.

Chapter 7:
The (Waste) Basket Case

Comic:

"Dux, Cut!" shouted Skwog as he sent out his newest team mate, Dux the Farfetch'd. The duck-like creature was traded in return for a Spearow he caught just east of Vermillion City. Dux nodded and slashed at the small bush with it's sword of leek. "Yes!" Accomplishment. Skwog had finally ventured further than he did in his past life. "Thank you, Dux. Return."

"Lt. Surge, I challenge you to a gym battle!" shouted Skwog as he entered the gym.
"Uh, his door is locked," said a man at the entrance to the gym. "Somewhere inside of these trash cans are two switches which unlock the doors. Good luck finding them!"
"Really? I have to dig through his trash." A genius idea hit Skwog. "Arnold, come on out." The Pikachu looked up at his master, curious to see what he was needed for. "Go dig through these cans and look for some switches." Arnold nodded before diving into a nearby can.
"Now that that is taken care of," Skwog said while sending out Camille. "We cna get some battling done.

Moments later, Skwog was in a heated battle with one of the gym trainers. "Camille, bite!" The Meowth obeyed, sinking her teeth into the opponent's Pikachu.
"Heh heh heh..." chuckled the man. "Pikachu, thundershock."
"Camille, get off!" It was too late. A massive surge of energy entered her body. The attack was critical, and took the last breath of life out of her body. "No!" shouted Skwog as he ran to his companion's aide. "Pedro, you know what to do," Skwog said while sending out the turtle. Pedro wasted no time mauling the Pikachu while Skwog attended to his fallen comrade. "Camille, hang in there..."

The sound of mechanical door sliding could be heard, and Skwog looked up to see where it was coming from. The chamber where Lt. Surge hid himself was open. "What..." Skwog said, then looked over to his left. Arnold popped out a trash can, a banana peel on his head. "Oh, Arnold. Good work. You can return now."

"Surge, I have a bone to pick with you," Skwog said lowly as he approached the muscled man.
"A challenger? Very well. Prepare for a shocking defeat."
'What is up with all of these fricken puns?' Skwog thought to himself, then sent out Pedro. Fury still flowed through his veins, ready to avenge the fallen Camille. With his strength, Pedro quickly disposed of Lt. Surge's Voltorb and Pikachu. All that was left was his Raichu.

"Challenger, prepare to be shocked at my Raichu's power." Pedro sank his teeth into the Raichu's tail, and the Raichu took of running.
"Looks like the only shock is the shock of pain in your Raichu. Fork over the badge."

Skwog left the gym, Pedro following close behind, both satisfied of their work. There was only one thing left to do. "Come on Pedro," Skwog said, and the two began to dig a small grave. The entire team was let out of their Pokeballs, observing in silence as Skwog laid Camille into the grave. Pedro bowed his head as he tenderly covered the cat in dirt.

"Camille, you left us too early. You efforts will not be forgotten," Skwog said while wiping away a tear. He then placed a gravestone into the ground reading "Camille RIP."
"Come on, guys," he said solemnly while returning his companions.

The Crew:

Pedro the Wartortle Lv. 31
-Tackle
-Bite
-Bubble
-Water Gun

Pedro is the leader of the team. His close encounter with death because of poisoning mellowed out his personality. No longer is he as bubbly, but more reserved and calm. Also, Pedro has a vicious Bite attack which is used to tear into foes.

Carlos the Fearow Lv. 27
-Peck
-Leer
-Mirrow Move
-Fury Attack

Carlos remains quiet most of the time, but makes up in battle skills. His combination of Peck and Fury Attack dispatch of the foes Pedro could not handle alone. The strength Carlos brings to the team is invaluable.

Arnold the Pikachu Lv. 21
-Thundershock
-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack

Arnold is the dunce of the team. He does not have the best time processing orders from Skwog. His lack of intelligence provides comic relief for the gang.

Veronica the Weepinbell Lv. 22
-Vine Whip
-Wrap
-Stun Spore
-Sleep Powder

Veronica did not see much use upon initially joining the team. Her weak attacks did not do much damage against foes that could be easily dispatched with other member's moves. She began to shine upon evolution, and was easily able to take down Water and Ground types with a vicious Vine Whip.

Tara the Sandshrew Lv. 13
-Scratch
-Sand Attack

The newest member of the team, Tara, was caught when Skwog first ventured onto Route 9. She has not seen any battle, but it likely to be a useful member due to her Ground type.

Casualties:

Camille the Meowth Lv. 21

A random, critical Thundershock from a Pikachu took you down before your time was meant to come. You will certainly be missed, despite your short time on the team.

@Maxie
HTML:
[HIDE=title]content[/HIDE]
@Skwog
Enjoying reading your updates, keep it up (:.
Nice to see someone posting comics, and lonely island :3.

Made a sprite for my character as well as a trainer info card and a badge case, will post my updates later tonight.

Chapter 3 The forest
After i defeated Mars i went to the Pokemon Centre to heal and then i was off to the forest battling several trainers to get there and when i did get there their was a trainer ranning toward me and asked if i would stay with her and i said "Why bitch?" and then she went on and on how team Plasma was running around here and all i did was walk off and said if she wanted to come with she could. She was overjoyed and walked beside me to find some items when all of a sudden we ran into 2 Male lvl11 Bunearys(random right) after bat took care of one i weakened the other with The trainer, whose name which i found out was Cheryl, Chansey and i threw a pokeball and caught the newest poke Bunnyzz.so wit bunny in the PC i went further in untill wurm, Psi and tort evolved into Beautifly, Kadabra and Grotle after i defeated several trainers and numerous pokes so many i lost count, then when i got out Cheryl gave me a sooth bell and then after that i left and caught a Budew which a called Roseyzz and Nix evolved into a Luxio. i then got to the city.
Well there is really no team changes other then the evos but here they are:
1.Tort(Turtwig-Grotle)Male
lvl18
Tackle
Razor Leaf
Absorb
Withdrawl
Nature Mild
2.Psi(Abra-Kadabra)Male
lvl16
Teleport
Confusion
Nature Lax
3.Wurm(Wurmple-Silcoon-Beautifly)Female
lvl16
tackle
poision sting
absorb
gust
Nature Naive
4.Nix(Shinx-Luxio)Male
lvl16
tackle
spark
charge
Leer
Nature Sassy
5.Bat(Zubat)Male
lvl17
wing attack
bite
astonish
leech life
nature Gentle
6.Geo(Geodude)Female
lvl18
tackle
magnitude
rock polish
rock throw
nature gentle
i am going to start the next chapter tonight ok

I have kicked my Plants vs. Zombies addiction! *woo* So now it's time for Part 2 of Flamestrike's Diamond Nuzlocke Challenge!

Link to HeartGold Challenge (Final update, link to other updates are there)
Update #1

Brandon stepped into Route 201, Ramza close behind. He had two options on this route; Starly and Bidoof. He really wanted Starly as he had heard that they were fairly powerful for a Pokemon that you can get so early. As for Bidoof… well, at least if he got it here he would be able to ignore it later in favour of something else. While he was pondering his options, a Starly suddenly flew up in front of his face. Smiling, he sent Ramza into battle. After a few attacks were traded and a Pokeball was thrown, Cloud the Starly joined the team as Brandon’s first captured Pokemon. Releasing it from its ball so it could take Ramza’s place following him around, he returned to the Pokemon Center to rest up. Now that he had a Pokemon, he had to train it.

A few hours and countless fainted Starly and Bidoof later, Brandon was finally satisfied with Cloud’s strength. He had been weaker than Brandon expected at first, but with some help from Ramza he became stronger, and even learned a new attack, Quick Attack. Ramza had also benefited from the extra training, learning his first fire-type attack, Ember. Brandon’s next stop was Route 202, where he hoped to find a Shinx. To his surprise, one appeared almost as soon as he entered the tall grass. “Must be my lucky day,” he thought to himself as he sent Ramza out to weaken it. After a brief struggle, Brandon tossed the ball and caught his third Pokemon, Lightning the Shinx. After returning to Route 201 to get Lightning caught up to the rest of the team in terms of strength, he continued along Route 202. He ran into his first trainers of the Sinnoh region, but they were dispatched with ease. Before long he arrived in Jubilife City.

Advancing into the city, he saw a familiar person ahead. “Hey Dawn!” he called. Dawn turned around, and recognizing who it was replied, “Oh, hey Brandon! I see you got yourself a new Pokemon,” noticing Cloud following Brandon. “Yeah, also caught a Shinx and did some training to make sure they were ready for the long journey.”
“Oh, so that’s why it took you so long to get here!”
“Haha, yeah.”
“Well, I went north to Route 204 and caught a Budew. It’s a bit out of the way since Oreburgh is to the east, but it was worth it. The little guy is just so cute!”
“Nice, good job.” Brandon made a mental note to do the same; Budew could come in handy later on. Dawn continued. “Well, I’m off to Oreburgh now; hopefully we’ll run into each other there! Oh, and I also saw Barry. He’s in the Trainer’s School if you want to talk to him.”
“Alright, thanks Dawn. See you later.” He waved as Dawn walked off to the east, and then turned to head into the Trainer’s School. Sure enough, as he walked in he saw Barry standing at the chalkboard. He walked up to talk to him, and Barry turned just as he reached him. “Oh, hey Brandon!” Barry said. “I’m memorizing all the different statuses your Pokemon can suffer from in battle and the effects they have! It’s important info for trainers to know! Oh! My mom gave me a Town Map, except she actually gave me two by accident, do you want one?”
“Uh, sure, th-“
“Ok, here you go!” He almost shoved the map into Brandon’s hands. “Alright, I need to get going! I have a Badge to get! Don’t forget, I’m going to be the best trainer ever!” Before Brandon could say another word, he was already running off. Brandon chuckled as he went to talk to some of the people.
After finishing up in the Trainer’s School, battling two schoolkids and their Abra in the process, he decided to head north to look for a Budew. Along the way, however, he was stopped by a business man who offered him a chance at a Poketch. Not wanting to give up the chance at free technology, he decided to play the man’s game, searching for the three clowns and answering their questions to get tickets. While he was doing that, he ran into a fisherman who gave him an old fishing rod and told him that Route 218 to the west was a good fishing spot. Deciding to act on the fisherman’s advice, after getting his Poketch Brandon headed that way. After casting his rod a few times, he eventually managed to hook a Magikarp, who he quickly caught and named Orlandeau. That done, he then headed north to Route 204. Just like Dawn before him, he managed to catch a Budew, which he named Agrias. Finally, he looked ahead to Route 203. As he walked into the route, he saw Barry run up to him. He considered saying hi, but before he could even make up his mind, Barry was already talking. “Hey there Brandon! I just realized that if I want to be the best trainer ever I have to beat other trainers! And you’re pretty good, so if I beat you that will make me even better! So let’s battle!”

Barry’s Starly was on the field before Brandon could say a word. Sighing, he sent Ramza out, who had already been following him. “Ramza, Ember!” The little fire monkey shot little balls of fire out of his mouth, striking the Starly. The bird was sent reeling; though it managed to stay up, it was clear that the attack hurt. “Starly, Growl!” Starly complied, trying to intimidate Ramza. Brandon chuckled. “That only works on physical attacks! Ramza, finish it with another Ember!” The Chimchar complied, and this time Starly fell to the ground, fainted. Barry called it back immediately. “Let’s see how you deal with a type advantage! Go, Piplup!” The penguin Pokemon came out and stood face to face with Ramza. Brandon wasn’t sure if it knew a water attack or not, but he didn’t want to take a chance. He called back Ramza and sent out Lightning as Barry called for a Pound. Piplup complied and hit Lightning with its fin. Brandon called for a counterattack. “Lightning, Tackle!” Lightning charged into Piplup, sending it back a bit, but the attack didn’t seem to affect it at all otherwise. “Piplup, Pound it again!” The penguin hit Lightning again, and Brandon knew the little Shinx couldn’t win this matchup. However, she could make it easier for one of his other Pokemon. “Lightning, Leer!” The Shinx gazed at Piplup, lulling it into a false sense of security. Barry looked confused. “Whatever, Piplup, hit it with Pound!” After a third attack Lightning was starting to look worse for wear, so Brandon decided it was time to switch. He called back Lightning and sent out Cloud as Piplup went for yet another Pound. Cloud wasn’t phased though, and when Brandon called for a Wing Attack he was only too happy to oblige. Suddenly it was Piplup who could barely stand. Barry desperately called for one last Pound but Cloud shook it off. “Cloud, end it with Quick Attack!” Cloud tackled Piplup at lightning-fast speed and the little penguin crumpled, unable to continue. Brandon had won.

Before Brandon could say a word, Barry had already started talking again. “Wow, you are really good. But I’m still going to be the best. Even the best lose sometime. I’m off to get my first badge! See you later!” He ran off again. Brandon smiled to himself, glad that at least someone could enjoy their journey. But for him, losing wasn’t an option. His Pokemon were still healthy so he decided to do what he had come to do and catch a Pokemon from this route. Walking into the tall grass, he almost immediately spotted a Bidoof. “It had to happen sometime,” he sighed to himself, sending out Ramza. After a quick battle, Vann the Bidoof was caught. Brandon headed back to Jubilife to rest. While there, he decided to put Vann and Orlandeau in the PC. Vann wasn’t very strong, and while Orlandeau would be a powerhouse once he evolved he was a liability until then. He kept Agrias, mainly because she would be invaluable in the upcoming Gym. With that settled, he headed out to train Agrias, and then once he was done that he headed to the Oreburgh Gate, which would take him to Oreburgh City and his first Gym battle.

After battling the trainers on Route 203, he entered the gate, and within a few steps he noticed a Geodude. His heart almost stopped as he remembered Jill and the sacrifice she made against Red. He considered not using it, as he felt no other Geodude could ever replace Jill, but he knew that Geodude was a great Pokemon to have, with good early attacks and great defence, so he decided to catch it. Before long, Tifa the Geodude had joined the party. After reaching Oreburgh and resting, he then headed up to Route 207, where he found a Machop. Again reminded of one of his old team members, this time Houston, who thankfully was still alive back in New Bark Town helping Professor Elm, he caught it, adding Barrett to the squad. Finally, after hearing that the Gym Leader, Roark, was at the Oreburgh Mine, he headed there. After catching Cid the Onix he went deeper into the mine, and found Roark. “You’re the Gym Leader, right?” he said, approaching him. “Yeah, I am, Roark’s the name!” Roark replied. “And you are?”
“Name’s Brandon. I was hoping to challenge you to a battle soon.”
“Oh, sure thing! Just let me smash this rock and I’ll head to the Gym.” In an impressive yet useless display of strength, Roark smashed one of the rocks next to him before heading out of the mine. After beating a few of the workers, Brandon did the same. It was time to train for his first Sinnoh Gym Battle.

Ramza the level 11 Chimchar: Hardy nature
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt
Ramza has become the leader of the team, sort of. He gets along well with all of the other members and they all respect him, but right now it seems like the rest of the team isn't really interested in being, well, a team. Hopefully they can get it together, and I think Ramza will be a big part of it if they do.

Cloud the level 11 Starly: Brave nature
-Tackle
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack
Cloud is friendly and gets along well with Ramza, but he hasn't bonded much with the other members. Lightning is constantly annoying him, Agrias is too self-absorbed to be interested, and Tifa and Barrett are still new. He's powerful in battle though, so he'll quickly get the respect of the others.

Lightning the level 14 Shinx: Calm nature
-Tackle
-Leer
-Charge
-Bite
Lightning is still a kitten, and as such behaves like one. Though Ramza is always willing to play with her she quickly gets on Cloud's nerves when he's not in the mood to play and Agrias wants nothing to do with her. This also affects her in battle, as she doesn't seem to ever take it seriously. Hopefully some more training and an evolution will help with this.

Agrias the level 14 Budew: Adamant nature
-Absorb
-Growth
-Mega Drain
-Stun Spore
Agrias is completely dedicated to her training. She has a clear goal of being the strongest she can be, and she refuses to let anything get in her way. Unfortunately, this means that she tends to ignore the other members of the team except for training purposes, and in particular she hates how Lightning is so laid back about everything.

Tifa the level 13 Geodude: Modest nature
-Tackle
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish
-Rock Smash
One of the newer members of the team, it's hard to judge Tifa's personality, though she seems nice enough. She's definitely good in battle, with great defence and decent attack power, with a nice set of attacks to go with it.

Barrett the level 14 Machop: Docile nature
-Low Kick
-Leer
-Foresight
-Karate Chop
Like with Tifa, it's still a bit too early to tell what Barrett will be like. He pulls his weight in battle though, with power attacks and a powerful attack stat to go with it. I'm sure he'll be really useful in the challenge.

Vann the level 4 Bidoof: Modest nature
Orlandeau the level 5 Magikarp: Hardy nature
Cid the level 8 Onix: Hasty nature

None yet.

Next update is Roark, obviously. Not much else to say except thank goodness I didn't lose my update this time -_-

@Maxie Now that you've learned how to use hide tags you should probably learn how to edit your post rather than triple-posting lol

@Tofu
Thanks. Glad somebody is enjoying the effort I'm putting in :)

@Flamestrike
Good work, as always. I find Agrias's personality refreshing, since I'm sure most people picture a Budew with a happy demeanor.

@Maxie
You may consider using the edit button so you don't post so much. We can live without short, one-line responses. Also, you may want to consider using this format for your Pokemon's stats/move/ect:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move
Makes it a little easier on the eyes to read.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For those concerned, the Nuzlocke thread will remain here in Stark and a new one will be made in Uncharted Territory. I have started looking for someone to make it via PM. You won't be able to complain about my first choice, dont worry.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In other news, Maxie, you really need to
A) Stop posting one-liners
B) Use proper spacing
C) Use proper caps

Its really annoying to read apost which violates one of those let alone three which is why I usually skip your posts.

Pokemon Heart Gold Challenge

Currently front of Indigo Plateau and waiting for my real life rival to catch up so we can battle before we challenge the Elite Four. My Pokemons' levels are unusually higher than usual teams at this point of the game due to the daycare and grinding - I was extremely afraid of Lance hacked Dragonites. Now I feel overly confident about challenging the E4. Lost some Pokemons on the way, but I'm glad I made it this far with most of my Pokemons I caught before 4-5th badges.
  • Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
  • The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
  • Banning the use of potions and healing items, relying only on Pokémon Centers for healing.
  • No Items used outside of battle, with the exception of giving a Pokemon an item or to use a TM.
  • Banning the purchase of pokeballs, only pokeballs found on floors are allowed

PUSSYSLAYR (Male Feraligatr) @ Shell Bell
Lv:54/Impish/Torrent
-Waterfall
-Surf
-Crunch
-Ice Fang
Comments: What can I say? He's literally the best team member due to his "diverse" (I use that term very loosely) movepool without the use of breeding. Slayer of so many geodudes' pussies, destroyer of so many fire pokemons' dreams to reach that high level to learn flamethrower, I can safely say he's done so much for me and hopefully will stay alive to slay Red's pussy.

WHOREON (Male Umbreon) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Relaxed/Synchronize
-Quick Attack
-Payback
-Confuse Ray
-Faint Attack
Comments: To be honest, I do not remember ever using him in a battle due to leaving him in the daycare center. I decided to go along with Umbreon because my RL rival, who's actually also doing the challenge, stated he was going to choose Espeon, and I didn't want to use Flareon or Jolteon with their poor movepool. So my decision was finalized once I figured he would be great against Will of the E4 - I hope so.

Rocky (Male Steelix) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Hasty/Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Iron Tail
-Thunder Fang
Comments: Of course I got Rocky from Violet City. I mean training Onix wasn't the easiest after the 2nd or 3rd badge, but I couldn't refuse to make that trade (Every new game file I do, I catch a Bellsprout to trade for Rocky). Anyway, once Rocky finally evolved, he quickly showed he was valuable asset to the team. I was about to choose a Golem over him because I couldn't handle Onix's 45 Base Attack; however, thankfully, the Pokeathon was introduced in this game and having Metal Coats as prizes.

PINSIR (Male Pinsir) @ Kings Rock
Lv:51/Bashful/Mold Breaker
-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance
- Guillotine
Comments: Unfortunately, I got Pinsir from the GTS by trading away my Lax Illuminate Staryu I caught with a Good Rod. I say it's unfortunate because I can't nickname Pinsir and I'm not sure how I feel entirely about the way I obtained him. I felt Pinsir was ideal for my team because I lacked a fighting type Pokemon and a USEFUL bug type Pokemon. Thankfully, although Pinsir is not fighting, he was able to fill in both roles due to his access to Fighting moves and X-Scissor. So far, Pinsir has done great things against many "strong" trainers.

COCO RICO (Male Exeggutor) @ Miracle Seed
Lv:49/Timid/Chlorophyll
-SolarBeam
-Psychic
-Sunny Day
-Sleep Powder
Comments: Honestly, I was expecting more from COCO RICO when I headbutted him out from a tree in the National Park, and using all my Pokeballs to capture it - I caught him with a Lure Ball surprisingly. I decided to train him a bit until I felt it was too dangerous to keep him around due to his low stats as an Exeggcute and waiting for him to reach level 47. So I just dumped him in the daycare center until he reached that level. So far, he's done enough to keep himself in the team, however, still expected more from him. Better not die on me against Bruno of E4.

PAPI CHULO (Male Nidoking) @ Choice Specs
Lv:52/Timid/Rivalry
-Earth Power
-Fire Blast
-Blizzard
-Thunder
Comments: I totally didn't expect to have a Nidoking in this file, especially at this level! At first, when I captured him at his Nidoran Male stage and saw its nature and ability, I was quick to deposit him, but I needed a Pokemon to impose fear on Whitney's slutty Miltank. So I kept him and shockingly held his own battle well with his Double Kick attack. Worrying PAPI CHULO's nature might affect his battle performance, I finally realized his diverse special attack movepool and his average base special attack is actually usable. I have to say, PAPI CHULO is right next to PUSSYSLAYR's awesomeness. Hopefully his Blizzard doesn't miss on Lance's hacked Dragonites.

MEATBALL (Female Golem) @ Quick Claw
Lv:46/Jolly/Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Rock Blast
-Explosion
-Rock Polish
Comments: Rocky's alternative until Rocky evolved to Steelix. Still not sure if Golem will replace Rocky for the E4.

FLYIN' RAT (Male Pidgeot) @ Silk Scarf
Lv:38/Naughty/Tangled Feet
-Fly
-Agility
-Roost
-Quick Attack
Comments: Dumped in the daycare as a Pidgey. I was about to choose FLYIN' RAT as my flyer for my main team if I couldn't find a desirable flyer, unfortunately for him, I chose not to have a flyer in my main team and basically use him as a HM slave. If main team happens to fail, Pidgeot is definitely the first few on line to step in.

DEEPTHROAT (Female Lickitung) @ Choice Scarf
Lv: 28/Adamant/Oblivious

TWIZZLER (Female Gyarados) @ Nothing
Lv:30/Hardy/Intimidate

PonyXpress (Male Ponyta) @ Nothing
Lv:33/Hasty/Flash Fire

GAMAKICHI (Male Poliwrath) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Adamant/Damp

JELLYFREE (Female Butterfree) @ Nothing
Lv:29/Bold/Compoundeyes

CUMSQUATTR (Female Ariados) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Modest/Swarm

DAISY (Female Gastly) @ Nothing
Lv:22/Hasty/Levitate

JOEY 2.0 (Female Raticate) @ Nothing
Lv:30/Serious/Run Away

3rd STRIKE (Female Golbat) @ Nothing
Lv:22/Relaxed/Inner Focus

DOUCHEBAG (Female Tentacool) @ Nothing
Lv:20/Careful/Liquid Ooze

KABOOM (Electrode) @ Nothing
Lv:23/Serious/Static

FABIO (Male Tauros) @ Nothing
Lv:20/Naive/Anger Point

BURNIN' UP (Male Slugma) Death @ Lvl 25

??? (Female Zubat) Death @ Lvl 13-15

??? (Male Zubat) @ Lvl 20-25s

??? (Male Spearow) Death @ Lvl 15

Joey (Male Rattata) Death @ Lvl 6-8

??? (Female Gastly) @ Lvl 4-7

K'NEX (Magnemite) @ Lvl 15

OG JUNIOR (Male Tentacool) @ Lvl 23

@juzblazed:yeah your team is way too overlevelled for this point of the game(not a bad thing, actually good of you)...i mean my highest levelled is currently lvl.52 and i already have 4 kanto badges...
in other news i am currently stuck in kanto as i have run out of any flyers(all my part flying pokemon have passed away...)hopefully i run into a fearow in the grass patch next to fuchsia...

Well what happens when you accidently catch a secod poke on the same route and only realise when you have alread capture/nicknamed it? I need to know as soon because i just stuffed up my chapter

Well what happens when you accidently catch a secod poke on the same route and only realise when you have alread capture/nicknamed it? I need to know as soon because i just stuffed up my chapter
I would release it, the rules are to only catch the first Pokemon you run into. If you really wanted to keep it you could make an exception and sacrifice a different area, but it's not really in the spirit of Nuzlocke to do that.

yeah i know but it seriously was an accident and also i completely forgot so since i caught the meditite first goodbye bronzor
well anyway with problem gone i have now finished next chapter
Chapter4 Another Gym and more Plasma Goons
After i entered the city i went exploring finding items and HMs every where i went, i even found that creepy dude again when me and barry went to the poke statue and some weird chick named Chinthyia who was in fact the who gave me the HM, so i went west caught a Meditite named it Medizz , then went to the gym and when i tried to challenge her three ugly chicks got in my way and Psi,Wurm and Bat taught them a lesson of pain and when i got to the leader she already had her poke out and was saying what took you so long.

So the battle begain with Wurm gusting the shit out of her team in 2kho untill that roserade of hers came and interferred but it fell against wurms powerful gust soon enough .After i defeated her and got the badge i went back to the forest to the old cheato and found Gardenier (the gym leader) at the entrance, she said some stuff and run off, i then cut down the little trees in my way and went in and found a ghost butler and a ghost girl and found a gastly before i could reach the TV which had rotom so i though wait this is actually good, because i now have a Kadabra,Machop,Geodue and Gastly so that means i have 4 of the most powerful pokes in the game once i evolved them into their first stages(not including psi) i would be nearly indrestrucible and i also thougt that once my gastly lvled up a bit i would pit it against rotom to see if my judgement was right.

But that will proberly be in the next chapter or two since rotom is lvl20 and my gastly is lvl17, but until that time came i thought that i would go to that creepy building which i found out was actually.......(pause not only for dramatic effect but to add some tension).......a team plasma HQ and when i entered a goon came to me and turned into......(again pausing for damatic effect and tension)................LOOKER?????!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS WITH THE POLICE SO WTF!!!!!!! i then found out that looker had only infirtrated team plasma, but i still didnt trust much any more untill he said, to found out more info on them and he then told me that one set of staircases was fake and i wondered which one it was.

So i just walked toward the one with goons in front of and KICKED THEIR ASSES, and afterwards i found another goon up the stairs after i found out that staircase was fake stupid goons you would think they would guard the real one wouldnt you, but all well but when i went up the right one i was attacked by a a goon with a stunky which used poision gas against Chopper(who by the way if you read my new formationing skills thanks to Skwog and texas my team box will show you what i mean) hit and poisoned Chopper and i swtich to Psi to finish way. after the battle i ran to the pokecentre and made it with plenty of time since i used an anidote and healed him (i didnt say in the i couldnt use them in my rules which i put into a earlier post hehehe) i went back and destroyed all the goons with Psi, Geo and Chopper easily diposing of them all untill the Commander who was a bit harder but her Stungtank failed against the power of my pokes and defeated her i saved all the pokes there.

I left and went to the underground man and he taught me stuff and i found a fossil in the middle of it went to cycling track to get my pokes up lvls and went to get my fossil revived went back and caught a Ponyta which i named Horse i then battled a few trainers on my way to wayward cave.........to be continued.
Ok thats all for now will update Nuzlocke either tonight or sometime tommorow but heres my team anyway.
1.Chopper The Machop
Male
lvl19
No Gaurd
Relaxed Nature
Tackle
Sesimic Toss
Low Kick
Karate Chop
2.Fish The Magikarp
Female
lvl13
Swift Swim
EXP Share
Splash
3.Geo The Geodude
Female
lvl22
Rock Head
Gentle Nature
Tackle
Rock Throw
Magnitude
Rock Polish
4.Gas the Gastly
Male
lvl17
Levitate
Serious nature
Night Shade
Spite
Curse
Mean Look
5.Doof The Bidoof
lvl4
Simple
Jolly Nature
Tackle
Rock Smash
Cut
6.Egg The Egg
'
Boxed
1.Tort The Grotle
2.Psi The Kadabra
3.Nix The Luxio
4.Bunny The Buneary
5.Medi The Meditite
6.Rosey The Budew
7.Horse The Ponyta
8.Wum the Beautifly
9.Bat the zubat
10.Shelly The shieldon

Dead
none yet and hopefully none at all

EDIT: i mean that problem gone

Just a heads up Maxie, your updates are really hard on the eyes; so much so that I haven't read a single one :x Make your middle-school English teacher proud and make use of those paragraphs/spell-checkers/etc. I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say we'd appreciate it.

Texas Cloverleaf

Yeah, wall of text syndrome. Still major improvement on where you were before. The only one of the three rules I stated thats being violoated is lack of proper spacing.

Fix that and your posts will be much better.

well 1. i am australian we dont have middle school, 2. my english teacher is british and i cant understand what she says most of the time,3 the thing i type this on doesnt have a spell checker, and 4 Texas i will make sure to do work on that (i have edited my work)

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updating in that my HG challenge I started a few pages back has been CANCELLED. This is due to the HG game being lost in the trip down to uni. Sorry guys!

On the plus side I am still happily grinding away on my Plat challenge. Will update soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)