(OC) The Big City Mafia Game Thread - GAME OVER - Red Rhinos Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In what seemed to be an easy decision, Pidgey aka Jalmont was lynched.

Dear Pidgey,
You are the Don’s Left Hand.

You are one of the uppermost assistants to the Godfather. You have an inside position with the Lavender Lions that you will abuse to aid your cause.

During the night, you may Vote Audit <alias>. You will determine how much your target’s lynch vote is worth.

Once in the game, during the day, you may Throw a Parade. Using this action will cause all day actions except the lynch to fail. This cannot be used until Day 3.

You are in contact with the Mayor’s Aide, who is <DELETED>. They believe your role name to be The Campaign Manager, and they believe you only know each other’s usernames.

DELETED

As a respected member of the Lavender Lions, your lynch vote is worth 3. Your vigilante vote is worth 1.

You are allied with The Mob. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Additionally, you see a few rioters in the street. The Red Rhinos are up in arms!

Finally, Poliwag has joined the game as a new alias.

Results going out.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Important announcement: CaffeineBoost is having trouble accessing Smogon for the time being. If CaffeineBoost wishes to vote, he will tell me and I will post a vote on his behalf.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Paras, aka ??? was voted off. However, you cannot find anything about this person.

Bulbasaur, aka Cancerous, was killed. You cannot find anything about him either.

The Lavender Lions are up in arms!

Good morning, I'm Ron Burgundy, and this is what's happening in your world today.

We begin tonight with a story we've been following all week: Hannah H., the girl from Rhode Island accused of stabbing Slim Shadow to death with a screwdriver last month. At her arraignment this afternoon, Hannah received the harshest possible sentencing from the judge: She will be tried as a black adult.

"Due to the extreme and violent nature of this crime, this court finds it fitting to try the defendant as an African American. Henceforth, you will be referred to for the jury by the name 'Rondell Brown'," judge Cubone declared.

Once the trial begins next week, all courtroom images will depict her as a 300 pound muscular black man, and jury members will be instructed to imagine her as such.

"We're going to do our best to make sure that Hannah is treated with the sympathy and sensitivity that she as a photogenic white girl deserves,” her mother protested. Her father added, "This is Big City. Nobody deserves to be treated as a black man."

Now that Hannah has been ruled black, the court has instructed local media to assume she's guilty, and police have retroactively charged her with assaulting her arresting officer.

Hannah's two dozen character witnesses have been replaced by a single talking Meowth who goes by the name of Scaggs. Hannah's parents are of course planning to appeal the ruling, saying that their daughter should be at most be tried at most as a black celebrity, or a stunningly beautiful Orange Islands lady.

Every time I hear a story like that, it makes me so glad I'm exempt from the legal system.

In other news, Weedle was seen downtown causing a disturbance. Big City News Correspondent Veronica Corningstone has more details. Veronica?

Off-set you hear someone disgruntled in the distance yelling, "Dammit, who put on yesterday's teleprompter? For the last time, anything you put on that prompter, Burgundy will read."

It seems we're having some trouble getting through to Veronica Corningstone at the moment.

Tune in later today for a news update.

So for all of us at Big City News, I'm Ron Burgundy. You stay classy, Big City.
Results going out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)