Offering Pokemon Transporter services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I've finished sorting out my White version, there are 8 Pokemon I want to be transferred in total:
Timid Meloetta, level 100
Calm Meloetta, level 100
Timid Ralts, level 5
Adamant Jirachi, level 50
Careful Jirachi, level 50
Jolly Azelf, level 100
Hardy Skarmory, level 1
Timid Scyther, level 1

In return, I can offer:
In Gen VI: 5 IV Shiny, Timid, Protean Greninja, any of the IV bred pokemon in my trade thread, 6 IV Ditto, any mega stone exclusive to Pokemon X, Charizardite Y.
In Gen V: Shiny Donphan, shiny Vaporeon, shiny Smeargle.

Last edited:
Hi, I want to transfer three Pokemon. They are:
  • Zekrom, Level 50, Adamant, OT Lilith
  • Keldeo, Level 100, Timid, OT SMR2012
  • Conkeldurr, Level 92, Adamant, OT Lautrec.

The shinies I currently have are a VGC10 Eevee and Snover in 5, two Dragalge, three Poliwhirl, two Octillery (one French, one English), Gyarados, Corsola, and Seaking in 6. Unfortunately, they are all noncompetitive. Let me know what we can work out.

EDIT: Traded one of the Dragalge away from a shiny Clauncher.

EDIT 2: Three this time. Someone else offered to transfer Genesect, Thundurus, and Kyurem.

Last edited:
Status update: I've been scheduling specific times for people who want to transfer half or whole boxes because of how long that takes, and fitting in people with smaller requests around them. (When I find myself with free time between larger trades I just start PMing people with smaller requests in queue order to see if anyone's available.)

My busiest time is 9pm-1am EST - that slot is basically full up for the next two or three days - but if you're free at other times of day I can probably fit you in sooner. My timezone is GMT+11, so I'm usually asleep between about 10am and 5pm EST, but I'm on holiday until the end of the month so I can be available pretty much any other time of day. If you have trouble figuring out timezones this converter is great.

Still sending out PMs as I work through the list. I have a spreadsheet to keep track of planned trades now x)

Hi, I have a box worth of pokemon I would like transferred. I have Shiny Flawless HP Fire Bulbasaur, Growlithe, Carbink and Mawile on hand but you can check my thread for more stuff as well. I also have a lot of things in gen 5 but I'm assuming those aren't worthwhile. Message me if you're interested/ready to transfer.

Hi,

The service I'm asking for is quite resemblant to what you're offering. I need a drain punch shroomish. It's a move tutor on gen 5, as well as an egg move. If you could transfer one along with your other requests, I would be eternally grateful and would reward you with anything from my thread.

I got a box full to be transfered
I can offer you 6IV timid shiny latios + 6IV shini jolly haxorus for your services
I am available whenever you are, not in a hurry so LMK with details!

I can't trade my 5iv shiny pokes, but I do breeding requests, so I can breed almost anything u want for my 1 and a half box to be transferred. Hopefully we can work something out!

Just how many people you have in backlog as of now?

I want to transfer at least 10 Pokemon for now. Most of my competitive shinies are in 5th gen, though I do have a few comp. shinies in 6th gen as well. I can also breed you anything in 6th gen if it can help pay for the services

Hi there!

I'm really interested in your Pokemon Transporter services. I'd like to transfer around 2 and 3 boxes if you don't mind!

I have 5IV shiny Reuniclus, Gengar, Whimsicott, Porygon-Z, Infernape, Metagross, Tentacruel, Haxorus, Breloom, Charizard, Starmie and Eevee. I might have some other more, PM me and I'll send you back a full list of what I have. I also have some events Pokemons.

Gen V : 4557 3356 2031
3DS : 2681 0317 1481

Timezone : GMT+1 > Paris

Hope to have a positive reply. :)
I'll be waitin' for your PM and thanks for offering this service.

Good morning, Ms. Kiera2.
First, I'd like to say that I looked all over for someone who would be doing something like this.
Second, not only you were, but it amazed me that there are people asking for stuff like three whole boxes.

I'd like to ask only for 12 Pokémon...
But I'm afraid I don't have spare competitive shinies.

At this moment I'm thinking of what I could offer to you.
That is: Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss and Timid Gengar (Gen V), both 31/XX/31/31/31/31 and EV trained
Untrained Timid Noibat with egg move Switcheroo (31/XX/31/31/31/31) and Adamant Mawile (31/31/31/XX/31/31) with egg move Fire Fang (both Gen VI)

If it's not okay with you, you could tell me any other suggestion, please. Thank you a lot!

EDIT: I RNG'd a shiny timid Riolu with Vaccuum Wave (31/28/31/31/31/31) and also a shiny timid Charmander with Dragon Pulse and, maybe useless, Dragon Dance (31/00/31/31/31/31 - since your attack would only be used against you in confusion and Foul Play).

So, feel free to choose anything.

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Would you be willing to make 3 legal pokemon on pokegen and then transport them over? I'l lgive you three shinies on XY for your trouble

All I can say is, she's the best to deal with. Patient and kind and nice. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME I HOPE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN LOL

Hi I need to transfer a 6IV Ditto and about 10 Events from my B2 to my Y version, in exchange for your help, i can trade you a shiny Minun or perhaps a shiny Slugma? please I am so desperate!

Kiera, I know you're probably swamped with requests, but if you find a slot for 3 Pokemon for anything you like out of my trade thread I'd appreciate it. I'm just looking to migrate some minor parents for breeding - something like Safari Ball Kanga and Chansey, and Friend Ball Ralts. Obviously this is pretty non-urgent, but let me know. :)

Hi there :), I'm sure you're swamped with other requests, I would only like 4 pokemon transferred, if you have time to squeeze me in somewhere when you find time (that is if we can work something out). I don't have a trade thread so I just put what I have/can breed into a spreadsheet, found here. Hope we can work something out, thanks :)

Second, not only you were, but it amazed me that there are people asking for stuff like three whole boxes.
Yup that just shows how desperate I am about the Poke Bank. I don't have hope to see it come anytime soon in Europe.
Since I asked for a large transfer I really don't mind if people with fewers Mons transfer before I do.

I have plenty of time. :)

And welp, it's a service she's kind enough to offer, just as you said. For that I'm really thankful and won't force my way. I hope I'm not being rude for asking such a big transfer.

Last edited:
Hi:) I read about this fantastic service you are offering :) but I have to ask, do you accept shiny flawless pokes only from sixth gen or do you accept also the 5th gen ones?? because I don't have any shiny good poke in x/y, but I've tons of them in b/w (also shiny legends obtained by sid/tid manipulation)... so before I write a long list of the pokes I can offer to you, I had to ask this :) (I don't have my own trade thread :/ )

First off, you're a fantastic person for offering this service. Secondly, would a Shiny 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Adamant Talonflame Suffice as payment for transfer of 3 Pokemon?

hi! i need to transfer 3 more dittos. i would appreciate your help if you can spare me some time. here are my previous offers, pick anyone you want :)

HP ICE modest rotom
HP ICE timid electrike
HP ICE timid eevee (with wish, yawn, and stored power)
HP Fire modest bulbasaur (with giga drain)
HP Fire modest magnemite
HP Fire timid frokie
HP Fire timid eevee (HA) (with wish,yawn, and stored power)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)