Official Pizza Topping Tier List

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pineapple is an acceptable ingrediant as long as it doesn't force the word "Hawaiian" into the name of the pizza...

...pineapple pizza sucks...

oh you know just the same old

im allowed to do this kids maybe someday when you get on my level you can break the rules like this

also to make this slightly more on topic i googled 'preetza' in hopes it would make this post more topping-worthy but all i found was this

so

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Bumping this with my important contribution.

I'm not going to argue any tier placement, as I think they are correct. Just want to talk about two toppings though: anchovies and tomatoes.

Anchovies are a strange topping, I think their bottom tier placement mostly comes from hype. If you haven't tried them on a pizza before you really should give it a shot. Their ultimate problem comes that they really just don't play well with other toppings -- they need to stand by themselves or not show up at all.

Tomatoes could make a stronger showing if more chefs would figure out the trick to not making them soggy (basically, the right amount of salt). No argument from me otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)