Official Smogon Doubles Tournament I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, this is the third tournament in a row I barely miss. I see it was posted on the 21st of May, so I wasn't reading forums anymore at that point.

I was busy IRL with studying for PEvAU, which is the Spanish university admision exam, and now I'm finally back it's too late.

Are there anymore DOU tournaments this summer? I'd rather write it down so it doesn't become 4 missed tournaments in a row.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
New pairings:

Fruitdealer vs Ticken
toinha vs Gondra
adsam vs suapah
Neblina vs Greentea570
Sharifa Airen vs RaiZen1704
KyleCole vs MZB
Mishimono vs dice
Huston vs Will-I-am

A reminder to the following that you have 24 hours to reply/get in contact or else you may be subbed out. The remaining subs will be done 24 hours from now.

Mattidoni88 Dibya GotCookies PvtTyroneSlothrop Gingy Moose And Goose Ba$ed Wobbuffet Kaneki-san Drud Drole de pokestrat Hardwick_pokemon gorex pj JuanSG corey_axis Sky's The Limit mrthico Quarteroy OctoMystic Axel69 Mingo_chan

tob

Banned deucer.
Calling act, it's been five days since I told my opponent I don't want to play at 4am and they haven't responded
1624442738742.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)