Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
And here I thought that users couldn't get more retarded than with the Hugo thing in OST 9
LOL im pretty sure you dont want to say that since the "hugo thing" was actually a legit thing with actual justification and evidence...

(note not saying it was right or correct, just that it had actual real stuff behind it, not a bunch of circumstantial hocus pocus)

2. goddamn this "community" sucks compared to dp
Truer words have never been spoken. I wonder what caused everyone to throw their sense of fair play and manners away. The community getting bigger? Team tournaments (promoting ghosting) being recognized? BW OU being dumb?

I really wish people could threat the competitive part of this site with more respect. People always goes on about how Pokemon is a horrible competitive game due to RNG, but I personally think the way a lot of the community approach this game is a much bigger problem.

As for what the actual drama itt is about: I dunno, it could go either way man. It's nothing new, sadly.

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
somehow i doubt bloo simply using an alt to ask cbb, bkc, blunder to throw there games is any different from bloo just asking them on the main.
if they were willing to throw the games anyway why wouldn't bloo just use his main?
this situation is nothing more than alot of random coincidences, from bloo losing to tele to style having a vhost (whatever that is :/) and living in brooklyn.
a man named roy sullivan was struck by lightning 7 times in his life, a most insane circumstance of chance. how this has not been dismissed as a bunch of random chances is simply unbelievable. now im new and im not very gud, but having someone new come in and kick everyone's ass isnt very astounding. the furthest back replay i can find of myself as a noob is vs bkc of all people (i won in a very haxy close game) i won despite being the underdog. through luck and matchup i won.
style is just doing the same thing (albeit shes actually good)

if we assume that style is one giant elaborate troll (hint: she's not) then we must operate under the following assumptions

1) her strength is limited by the combined strength of bloo and gr8astard
2) her ability to cteam is limited by the combined scouting of bloo and gr8astard

victory may only come to bloostard if they are superior to their opponent in at least one of those categories. unfortunately for the sneaky admin and sneaky ost winner, they have met their match in the glorious WHITEQUEEN

1) her strength is matched by no one. she has more power in her royal pinkie toe than any other player on this site can muster in their whole beings. rumor has it that she kills a bear for each team she ranks in spl, etching her initial thoughts on the bear's pelt with its own blood
2) she is like a ghost in the wind. do any of us know the queen's identity? the queen's name? the queen's email? the queen's skype? the queen's facebook? the queen's gender? the queen's sexuality? any personal details of the queen whatsoever? no. she is an enigma, not bound by the rules of this world. she is our holy overlord, and we, her subjects, serve her majesty even though she is cloaked in mystery. bloostard cannot penetrate into the abyss of the unknown that is the queen, and not even a corrupt admin can overcome the queen's defenses. her glory cannot be understood or prepared for. it just is

as such considering the limitations of bloostard's power it is clear for all that her majesty is the rightful heir to the crown.

all hail whitequeen. all hail britannia. all hail victory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)