Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I like the double-switch but I'm not sure I would go Charizard. You had to imagine Slowbro or Tangrowth was coming in. The only reason to go to Charizard is to hope its Tangrowth so you can double-switch again on his likely Tyranitar switch-in, punishing his Tyranitar before it rapes your Charizard and Latios.
haha yea at least u let us know you know nothing

because zard y doesnt threaten to smoke the slowbro as well right

because latios beats avest tang with knock off right

good calls stick to something u do well in like:

also i love the irony of having kd of all people post for you given his immense success in pkmn for as long as ive watched shit go down haha just perfect

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
really hard scheduled our match with reiku cuz he works when im study so yeah prob weekend we can play

haha yea at least u let us know you know nothing

because zard y doesnt threaten to smoke the slowbro as well right

because latios beats avest tang with knock off right

good calls stick to something u do well in like:

also i love the irony of having kd of all people post for you given his immense success in pkmn for as long as ive watched shit go down haha just perfect
i actually agree, charizard was correct play, my latios one is not as good (i was thinking more along the lines of must bait in TTAR while zard COULD bait in DDNite which is bad, but zard forces the switch and latios doesnt like you said). but it didn't matter because he couldn't do anything from that point with lando-t dead. also who da fuck are u?_? ive noticed u have been very salty towards me since uve joined smogon but i dont think ive talked to u once lmao. idg how a person has 5 years of accumulated salt for a guy they have never talked to on a pokemon site lol

u realize i like bkc and am poking fun at him rite??? even tho he did scrub it up hard and threw the game xD
<Guest56392> like seriously how the fuck were you preparing for ANY sweeper
<Guest56392> what so ever
<Guest56392> were you going to quit to any poke listed under the dragon dance page?

zzz

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I want to believe its WCAR since he goes to the same school and that Bloo and McM have been double agents covering up the rigging of OST, but tbh he's probly too dumb to win a scripted game, let alone not fuck up pretending to be a girl while hes at it.

Last edited:

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
lol this girl is catching everyone off guard kd24, hp ice lando-t hasn't been a real thing since bw2 and cotton guard altaria is probably the king off ou now that she 6-0'd both me and bkc from lead, lol. playing this girl is hard af because apparently u have to scout every pokemon she has or play aggressive as hell, i have to give creds to her tho for being so creative and innovative tho a bit gimmicky at some points. but she sure did make ost extremely fun to follow already after r3 which deserves a lot off respect, she 6-0'd both me and bkc in both games she played us and im not salty at all im impressed and everyone can learn from this player. :)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
18:46BKCyou should do it w/
18:46BKCa different pic of me tho
18:46BKCthat shits a year and a half old
18:46BKCim leaner now thank god
18:48BKCdo it with this pic

upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)