Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking kidding me? I had to do 40 km with my car to go at my father's house and have a solid internet connection (because at my home they are doing some works on it) and now after all the shit you talked to play tonight you say that you can't? Man...you know what? Let's schedule for the next week.

All these people talking about how this tournament is being ruined make me laugh in a sad way. you joined it? if not, why? wasn't your interest maintain an high level on this tour? if yes, where are you now? and where are all the other "strong" players who signed up? don't tell me that you have all lost to hax.
Both finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get here, and this is all the respect you have for them? they can't even get help from their friends in the building of some teams otherwise you begin to joke about the fact that they are just two ghosting slots.
I have seen the replays of both newrof and njnp and i saw that they played much more than decently to get this far, of course, to get here it also takes some luck, but it is part of the game and we all have to live with it.
That being said I don't understand why you're complaining about the level of this final, really, you have to accept that people who started playing after you are able to get a result far better than your border.
I mean, realize that you are playing a 3+ Nintendo's game and you don't need rare thinking skills to make high-level plays.
Best of luck to both of you, i hope to see an exciting series.

Both finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get here, and this is all the respect you have for them? they can't even get help from their friends in the building of some teams otherwise you begin to joke about the fact that they are just two ghosting slots.
I have seen the replays of both newrof and njnp and i saw that they played much more than decently to get this far, of course, to get here it also takes some luck, but it is part of the game and we all have to live with it.
self praise is no praise at all bro

Some "drama" is a bit enjoyable and cool in my opinion; this was so boring until finals. The "won ggs" + random videoclips are not funny, i might be wrong though. Neither are the "6mongod lolol shoutouts to all the people of Smogon".

Asuya to win it all.

Just kidding, massive respect for both finalists, may the best win.

"I miss the days when people actually wanted to play Pokemon ASAP.

These new guys, the Era of Johns." (I still don't know how to quote)

=> I must say from the few tours I followed, I never saw a player willing to play as quick as possible as him. I remember him often ready to battle as soon as the new Round was up. So maybe this time something really came up for him irl. Shit happens.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Are you fucking kidding me? I had to do 40 km with my car to go at my father's house and have a solid internet connection (because at my home they are doing some works on it) and now after all the shit you talked to play tonight you say that you can't? Man...you know what? Let's schedule for the next week.
that's weird, i didn't know they allow puppets to drive in italia. i just wonder how asuya remains forearm deep inside you all the way from the passenger's seat...?

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I recently had someone explain a good point of view to me, that it is unfair to judge someone or consider them ghosted without any hard proof. There are always rumors for every successful player, it is the same in pokemon as it is in life. Just as how every player on Leicester City is doped up to the gills, everyone in SPL is ghosted by a committee, every game in the last 8 of OST is played by someone else, etc. I don't know if NewRof or NJNP are ghosted any more than I know if CharizardLover9000 is, and should there be no admission or hard evidence, I think it may be unfair to judge them or discredit their accomplishments based on whispers.

For now, I think, let the man enjoy his time in the spotlight as he competes for one of the websites top honors. These things have ways of working themselves out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)