Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel i should've won the series because in game 1 the game was in my hands when the pokemon that swept me in the end should've died turn 1. but whatever this game doesn't want me to win anything

Tele

a quality human being
I feel i should've won the series because in game 1 the game was in my hands when the pokemon that swept me in the end should've died turn 1. but whatever this game doesn't want me to win anything
Cant you just say "lost ggs gl in future rounds" like every other normal person? Why are you always making up excuses?

Smh

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

i actually called activity earlier, but I forgot to bold activity win request so I deleted that post. My opp hasn't been on since before the tour started and hasn't responded.

SMB

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Activity win request
So we scheduled to play today at night or on the afternoon, I've been online on the spanish room pretty much all day and if you were also there (which I ignore) you didn't even try to contact me.

We scheduled to play a week before this, you were busy and I told you that we could reschedule for another day. So after being flexible with this you come here to request an activity win when the time you told me to play hasn't even finished yet.

Activity win request

Edit: you also posted that at 2pm gmt +1 which was before the time we agreed to play LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)