Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the original 2048 signups, the first 62.5% of users that signed up have been guaranteed a spot in the tournament, while the remaining 37.5% was randomized. This means that you (and a good amount of other users) didn't make the cut. However, it's worth emphasizing that we're expecting a ton of substitutes to take place, so not making the original cut doesn't mean you're excluded from participation by any means. For more information regarding substitutes please read this:

Speaking of substitutes...

I intend on doing the first wave of activity checks and the subsequent substitutions this weekend. If your opponent still hasn't responded to your scheduling efforts by Friday, then please let me know by posting in this thread.

Bruh.
Tried contacting lokoul via 2 messages and he hasnt responded. This is my first time using smogon so Im not sure what the course of action is from here? Happy to wait till the 13th to battle him, but would love to make contact to configure a time in case of timezones.

Activity vs Soulfalon27, never showed up for our 1/17, 7pm match
Screenshot (25).png

Edit: he told me to say he forfeits the match so i guess lambo_murphy44 > soulfalon42 via forfeit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)