vs Eternam
BRTTar vs WhiteQueen
Jcpdragonx vs Chano
(mael vs. blarghlfarghl) vs soulgazer
Snou vs Za Meowdo
Mncmt vs Mounts

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sucks to go out this way, but oh well

Thanks to everyone that helped me with prepping, testing and just simply help me with the stress . I couldn't do it without you guys, sorry for letting you down.
I definitely learned a lot about prepping and how stressful it can get.

Anyways, good luck to everyone still in the tour!

lost against Za Meowdo in 2, reep for that crit in g1, and the hurricane miss in g2.
Was a good run, ty soulgazer for the absolutely funny (and not requested) commentary :]
I find it quite sad how you pick the only moments of rng that made it harder for you to win and act as if your losses are because of these moments. Anybody who watches the games can see that the RNG has sometimes been in your favor and you could have had both games if you didnt get outplayed around 5 crucial times.

These games were quite enjoyable for me to play and I understand you are frustrated that you lost so late in the game but try to reflect on your own plays if you want to become a better player.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I find it quite sad how you pick the only moments of rng that made it harder for you to win and tell me my victories are based on those. Anybody who watches the games can see that the RNG has sometimes been in your favor and you could have had both games if you didnt get outplayed around 5 crucial times.

These games were quite enjoyable for me to play and I understand you are frustrated that you lost so late in the game but try to reflect on your own plays if you want to become a better player.
Man ?_?
I'm not going to flame in here, even cuz there's no reason to. And I didn't say your victories are based on those in the post, just said "reep for those things", am i rite? I don't see why you should react like this, none is trying to say u didnt deserve this games. But you cannot deny it would have been a different set. You should really calm down, bro lmao.

Last edited:
Man ?_?
I'm not going to flame in here, even cuz there's no reason to. And I didn't say your victories are based on those in the post, just said "reep for those things", am i rite? I don't see why you should react like this, none is trying to say u didnt deserve this games. But you cannot deny it would have been a different set. You should really calm down, bro lmao.
My main issue with this was simply that you never said gg and your loss post was 'Lost, got haxed g1 & got haxed g2' when the games were actually pretty hax-free so while you didnt say I dont deserve the games it is pointing into that direction especially since you didnt say gg ever.

Sorry if I overreacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)