Finals Official Smogon Tournament XV - Finals [Won by craing ;_;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to this year's Official Smogon Tournament! The OST is one of Smogon's longest standing traditions in tournaments and has crowned many great Pokémon players as its champions across five generations. Over the next few months, thousands* (!) of players will compete to the best of their ability as they attempt to join the exclusive ranks of the OST trophy holders. Only one of those players will succeed in their journey and earn the recognition that comes with their victory, along with the iconic OST trophy.

Just like last year, there will be a cash prize for this tournament! The winner of this year's Official Smogon Tournament will receive 200 USD! With the Finalist receiving $100 and both semifinalists taking home $50 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punny... minchia è emozionante vedere i progressi che hai fatto giorno dopo giorno. Nonostante sia un gioco sono contento di aver legato con te e averti visto crescere e diventare migliore di chiunque altro in poco tempo. Non scherzo quando dico che sei fra i migliori di sempre in questo meta. Comunque vada questa finale sappi che almeno per me rimani sempre il migliore. LET'S FUCKING GET IT

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
WhiteQueen to win next ost

I think ben learned his lesson in semis and won't fuck up with timer or so again. Also ben seems pretty unpredictable and made some really nice and smart plays till now. --> Lopunny is good but ben can be amazing, Ben probably wins. The only person that can beat ben gay rn is ben gay himself :mehowth::jynx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)