Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Round 2-B (Pokémon Home NOT ALLOWED this round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u kidding me ? u just fckin deleted u're message.
I Hope hosts saw i tell the truth before hé deleted or have a way to check logs
uh no? the hell you talking about?
I was talking to you on the game a few days ago and you said you wanted to do it on Wednesday at 9pm your time/2pm my time.

stop being a cry baby and battle me already. you keep pushing it off

uh no? the hell you talking about?
I was talking to you on the game a few days ago and you said you wanted to do it on Wednesday at 9pm your time/2pm my time.

stop being a cry baby and battle me already. you keep pushing it off
if u don't want to give me act, i have no probs with this, i prefer playing, but don't tell u never gave me the win when u just delete u're message

Activity Win Request

Contacted my opponent Monday (Sunday midnight) cuz of work at university, he didnt replied even he was connected after i send my message (he probably saw it ?). In addition to that, he won R1 on a coinflip (1-D), so i dont think he want to play this tour.

1582242743649.png

1582242660626.png

Activity Win Request

scheduled a set date with my opp and he missed the date. Told him to hmu on discord never added me and told him to try to schedule another date and never did.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hey, Wigglytuff, I'm calling act on my opponent for this round of OST. neverdeverdd does not appear to have been on Smogon in over a month, and I haven't heard anything back from them regarding scheduling our match despite me writing on their Smogon wall on February 10.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gotta have to claim act or at very least ask for an extension
even though I did not get to play my opp last week due to irl reasons, I sent him a message making clear that I knew I was in the wrong side and allowing him to pick a time that more suited him. He didn't answer back to me though, and I unfortunately can't play any games after today as 1) tomorrow officially starts carnival here and imma be out of home all day and 2) i'll be going to my country home sunday, and i got no pc there.

i am, however, willing to play today all day so if he re-appears we'll get this done
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)