Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 1 PAIRINGS [Extensions: Deadline 1/12] [Check Post 651]

Activity

VMed my oppo and decided to play this afternoon my time (even if I could have played my matches any other day), but I've been waiting online until now (9 pm my time) and he didn't show up.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
won 2-1 vs Illinois duckletts with a little bit of haxgg's!

Lyssa

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Activity. My oppo check smogon but doesn't reply on his wall. Yesterday he left after i replied his msg

Last edited:
(Rip round 1 memes) Calling Activity on mr jelli, since i can't battle tomorrow and my opponent has failed to be on at all since 1st reply and has not given be any updates or anything on when he would be free i will link the vm wall here

IMG_5269.PNG IMG_5267.PNG "My opponent still has not responded to any of messages and unfortunately if he is responds tomorrow I cannot battle him because of work"
Update he did not message me today either so basically he was inactive pretty much the whole time

Last edited:
Activity

My opponent, Arnoob, was contacted on Jan 1 by PM. He replied on Tuesday Jan 2 saying that he would be busy with finals during the week but has not been online since. I have sent several more PMs but have not gotten a response since. I can provide a screenshot of the PMs for verification if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)