Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 2 PAIRINGS [Read Post #522] [Extension deadline 1/27]

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
opponent couldn't play last week, he wasn't around on saturday, and i wasn't around last night when he was on. doesn't look like we are going to be able to play before the deadline.

up to date with the bolding, don't have time to do activity calls right now, will make activity calls later in the day tomorrow

that includes a lot of obvious activity wins in a particular person's favor. i am not ignoring your messages or concerns regarding activity, but i just have not bolded anything besides wins where a game was finished

AS OF THIS MOMENT, everyone has an extension until i post activity calls tomorrow

at that point, if your game is not finished and i make an activity call, the results for that set are final and you cannot play it

everyone else will have the remainder of the extension period, which is until 11:59PM EST 1/27 (end of the team submission period for r3)

posting the team submission period in the morning when zarel moves the team submission to r3

Last edited:
Haruno and I are going to play supposedly tonight, as agreed upon. Waiting on him. Was hard to schedule bc we're literally 12 hours apart

Not sure if you missed it blarajan or haven't made activity calls yet, but I called activity on my opponent bric on Sunday. we were scheduled to play on saturday at 11 PST and I waited all day in the VGC room and while also VMing him twice. He never showed up and hasn't logged in since. Here are all the posts I made in this thread just in case you missed them as I know you have a lot matches to keep track of.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7189962/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7192130/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7194175/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7195390/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7198531/
This is the one where I called for an activity win on Sunday if the others are not relevant
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/7199858/
and here is a screen cap of my VM correspondence with bric just in case:
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 11.40.37 AM.png
If I can't be given an activity win I'm not sure what else I can do, as bric hasn't even logged in since he messaged me he would be there on Saturday at 11.

Activity call. My opponent hasn't been logged on the forum since January 2nd, seems like he's not interested on this tour, lol.

My opponent BraindeadPrimeape still has not come online since yesterday

If given an extension I will be available to start at the same 5 (or more likely 5:15, depending on when i get home) time I gave earlier. If not / it still doesn't get done, i'm requesting act. I'm already up 1-0 and my opponent has not found a single time to play where he has more than 15-30 minutes to be online which is extremely difficult availability to work with when I have given him many time options, and he has not given me more than one time himself.

Activity Calls
captain_feathersword v. bric
Sixonesix v. Scar The Colossus
RenéVGC v. pianohannah
SVG|MDK v. reyscarface
Sabafish v. Stax
CharzVGC v. megathorn
PokeMaster366
v. Wekj
miltankmilk v. lazy gh0st
GreenGogoatttt v. JackOfClubs
Sharpman v. Judit
Rayzark
v. tapunamakoko
Huntofthelion v. Sherb
Halloween v. Ackerman
ShinyMedicham7
v. BaconVGC
uPeppe v. Tokihiro
PinkSylvie v. Kotters
SamVGC v. Carlo Propeta
gene v. NeloSkyward
ekisutora v. Harambe
HebrewLantern v. SamKenealy
Benyay
v. TPhoneVGC
Maxx C v. Illinois duckletts
Lepros v. Dimsun
YoungMora
v. Zimzy
Ameno v. Reportre
TraceofLife
v. Smith
Firestorm v. Paradoxical Stone
BLooDyVaLenT
v. MiyoKa
Drinkvgc v. Paads
6tennis v. The Real Elmo
j80 v. Piratilla
OP
v. ShinyHunterN
pandaMAZwdf v. Synral
corsolafan222
v. Tappor
BICD v. TopLel TopKek
Adele
v. Marcop9923
masavampharos v. Mazar
Esquiilo66 v. OblivionVGC
Anas2k7
v. Lorda Floterchai
nerd of now v. Blazikenburner
kennish v. Haruno
xJoelituh
v. drug_duck
riopaser v. bharmalm
ZyFlux v. thecoon
Malekith v. Raul Rivera
xtra$hine v. Alejx
QueejiboVGC v. North
Adri Saki v. Notton
RBG v. PokeAmbassador
xEvade
v. BreloomNB
Opalko v. Arturo Pérez
Synre
v. Ivysaurgasm
taasken v. Brisingr_BB
PrinzessinTimTim v. BubblyCath
Azusa Tadokoro v. Th3O
Laga
v. Pinoy Pwnage
Ryu VM v. boinyAru
-Yaya- v. RevRush
sisyphus v. NekuSakaki
MajorBowman
v. Nudisto
DatBoiNyandroo v. helena&machado28
DKmeester v. Lineneck
DynamoVGC v. ParadoxSpeedRuns
BrunoGdai
v. VovuvuVGC
ArmoredGuns v. Ignofugo
Camuc v. Pyritie
MikotoVGC v. kuukiri
Rafaeru v. Ditto
EmbCPT
v. Shiba
PixelTwist v. ProfEucalyptus
Drizzleboy v. Jolly John

Extensions

Vibez v. keyboredom
Level 56 v. NightLight26
AAron2420 v. PokemonmasterTj
Shogarth v. Northbridge
Nido-Rus v. megagen10
Dynanimus v. DeXster
Carlos Sáez v. Weegah
qsns v. Mascis
ggggd v. FlaredGhosts
p2 v. Solarman
TheRoiRex v. Zokuru
Cola Sama v. Soleil Noir
mreVGC v. Chill Murray
G0tagofast v. Conifer
sbTJay v. NijuuVGC
Juanpa v. Doriki
Elise v. HQuaze
Katsuko v. RedEmptionMc
davidness v. Flukee
kibago11 v. Megamite
huuuryu v. ChristianDeputy
ChaoticEspeon v. nom_sBOOKS
ProfesorHax v. Rodriblutar
JezVGC v. 000aj
BKC v. Fruitdealer
RalphVGC v. PKM Glaceon
Kenvgc v. Austenvance24
Odyon98 v. KillianVG
wjbax v. Lord Toastado
amsb2 v. akisthepowa
Hector Hard Mode v. blubobebabi
Pirate Lion Inferno v. Gonzaa
GalactaRay v. Nagisa Wolf
L3ctro v. asukake
NicoReaper v. Threw
FlamingVictini v. BraindeadPrimeape

Extension Deadline: 1/27 11:59PM EST

Last edited:
Activity Calls

FlamingVictini v. BraindeadPrimeape
What? Activity loss? Me and my opponent scheduled to Sunday 19pm GMT+1 for our match. He decided to move to 19.30 because he could have lunch. Ok, no problem.
At that time we start to play and after game 1 he left the match because he had to lunch, just saying me "I have to lunch, wait me, it will take no more than 15 minutes" and he left the PC without waiting for a reply. Ok, no problem.
Despite he told me it takes no more than 15 minutes, I've waited for more than 30 minutes, it was 8 pm and it was my dinner time. He knew it would be difficult for me to play during next days but he asked to schedule again. Ok, no problem. Monday, mine 11 pm.
At 11 pm I was online and I waited for more than 30 minutes (again), he dind't arrive, it was late and I had to go.
What more could I do? It's not my problem or my fault if Sunday lunch was longer than expected or if Monday he missed the bus to return home because of bad weather and he arrived late, after I left. The fact is that we scheduled twice and both times I waited for more than 30 minutes and despite my waiting he missed our schedule.

I know that you have a lot to do with all the activity calls and the extension deadline, so I hope you gave me the activity loss because you missed some step of the problems I had with my opponent.

My opponent PrinzessinTimTim has not gotten back at me after I dropped him a message on January 18. He hasn't been online since January 11.

What? Activity loss? Me and my opponent scheduled to Sunday 19pm GMT+1 for our match. He decided to move to 19.30 because he could have lunch. Ok, no problem.
At that time we start to play and after game 1 he left the match because he had to lunch, just saying me "I have to lunch, wait me, it will take no more than 15 minutes" and he left the PC without waiting for a reply. Ok, no problem.
Despite he told me it takes no more than 15 minutes, I've waited for more than 30 minutes, it was 8 pm and it was my dinner time. He knew it would be difficult for me to play during next days but he asked to schedule again. Ok, no problem. Monday, mine 11 pm.
At 11 pm I was online and I waited for more than 30 minutes (again), he dind't arrive, it was late and I had to go.
What more could I do? It's not my problem or my fault if Sunday lunch was longer than expected or if Monday he missed the bus to return home because of bad weather and he arrived late, after I left. The fact is that we scheduled twice and both times I waited for more than 30 minutes and despite my waiting he missed our schedule.

I know that you have a lot to do with all the activity calls and the extension deadline, so I hope you gave me the activity loss because you missed some step of the problems I had with my opponent.
indeed; you can have the extension, i'll leave that undecided

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)