OH NO! not another Touchy-Feely Thread.

Damn 270 pounds? What the hell did you eat? Serious question. I used to eat like 3 lunches during middle school and i never got close as big as that. But you look good man keep it up.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
thanks for the comments guys, just reading through them makes me feel like Hitting the gym again today.

And back off topic...what would you evolve into? :D
END GOAL:
really i just want to look like a normal guy but with ripped abs and a nice V-CUT to go with them, i don't want to become like a body builder or anything. i have to wait till my next weigh in date but i think i'm probably at 219-220 pounds at this very moment [226 pounds was at my last weigh in date]. once i get nice abs, nice chest and built arms i will stop. summer of 2012 is my cut off date but i am making progress pretty fast so i might reach my end goal early but only time will tell.
hmmm, a machamp i guess. less body builder though.

nice job dude, definitely keep it up. i've been working on shedding a couple pounds myself, and this is pretty inspiring. have you made any major changes to your diet?
yeah, it came down to a low carb diet vs calorie counting[including fat, sodium, suger, etc] and i just decided that it would be harder to maintain my weight[in the end] on a low carb diet....at least for me :). now i just eat small portions and i eat 6 times a day. there is always delicious, fatty food around me thanks to my familly, so it was really hard to resist at first and even today its still hard sometimes . i also try to hit the gym as much as i can and i play the video game "Just dance 2" A LOT

Seriously, I don't remember that thread at all. Was it before or after he openly hit on every guy in the photo album thread for a couple years straight? :justin2:
lol dude i dont know DM, i think it was a thread geared more towards him coming out to specific people in real life. o well cant remember much except that i was very proud of him, cant imagine how hard it must have been.

Damn 270 pounds? What the hell did you eat? Serious question. I used to eat like 3 lunches during middle school and i never got close as big as that. But you look good man keep it up.
o God it was terrible, when i started getting bigger a bunch of things happened in a years time that became major factors. i started playing World of warcraft [grades also took a blow], i was eating ANYTHING and more of it with no excercise at all. my first Job came along and do you know where it was? Mcdanolds.

Yeah mcdonalds will do it to you.You rarely ever see someone thats not overweight working there. + an addicting game like that is recipe for disaster. its good to see hard work pay off outside of reality TV.

I've seen people lose weight before, but a 20 year old gamer? That's practically unheard of these days. And not to sound like a negative Nancy, but don't stop being healthy. It pisses me off to no end when people lose a lot of weight or get in shape and then they go straight back to their bad habits which made them out of shape to begin with

You did good

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Damn 270 pounds? What the hell did you eat? Serious question. I used to eat like 3 lunches during middle school and i never got close as big as that. But you look good man keep it up
obviously you didn't gain much weight; you were in middle school. i think it's safe to assume that you were smack in the middle of puberty at that point, when your metobolic rate speeds up by a lot and it becomes quite difficult to gain significant amounts of weight. if two people (say one teenager and one adult) who aren't remotely active both eat shit food for a week, they'll both gain weight, but the adult will gain more weight since their metobolic rate isnt as great as the teenager's.

(sorry for the off-topic post, i felt the need to point this out)

Nice work, I myself lost around 50pounds, going from 182 to 126,5/132 pounds.

I must admit that since I'm lazy as fuck, the only motivation strong enough to make me eat less was love >< And I still think it's the best motivation you can get to lose weight.
Well, it didn't solve anything about my self-esteem problems and my inferiority complex (it could be even worse now), so I don't think I will provide pictures, but to everyone that is overweighted, you must remember that if you find a good reason to start, only the first weeks are difficult. Once you start loosing weight and your body reacts better to the lack of eating, it's easy as hell.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
five

six

seven eight nine ten, i loved her

(then again so did 7423 other men and maybe 4 women)

Also, awesome job dude. That is pretty damn awesome in its own right, keep truckin.

Maybe instead of typing up this tl:dr bawwww thread you could've gone outside for a jog or something?

*ducks*

I kid I kid. Keep it up champ.

no cookie that doesnt count it was inorganic

you only did it to prove a point, a true quadruple post series is natural

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't know you personally but i've seen many of your threads. I want you to succeed too... You can do it!!!

this is when i was a Youth leader at my church and we took a trip to city hall, my church is AWESOME. i am the the one in a black vest

Do you sing and dance at your church?

Great job on your accomplishments thus far! That jeans pic is crazy, you must have a lot of determination.

How've you been doing with food? What kinds of stuff do you eat nowadays? (interested because I should probably start cutting out some of the sugar in my own diet...) Any foods you particularly like (that you can actually eat)?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i don't know what to say, just massive props and respect to you man, this is a really positive thing to do and you have such a great attitude and must have such great self-discipline

keep this up!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks so much guys, the support is Amazing

Great job on your accomplishments thus far! That jeans pic is crazy, you must have a lot of determination.

How've you been doing with food? What kinds of stuff do you eat nowadays? (interested because I should probably start cutting out some of the sugar in my own diet...) Any foods you particularly like (that you can actually eat)?
Thanks :). i will send you a PM with all the details about what exactly i am currently eating sometime tomorrow because i am about to fall asleep right now :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)