old ass me

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I’m 23 that’s all.

It’s also been about a year at this point since I started to really become more involved with the Smogon BSS community, which I value quite a bit in all honesty. It’s honestly kinda crazy to me how many people know who I am or have at least heard of me, and I’m so thankful to my friends from the BSS and Main Smogon servers. I would tag everyone who’s made an impact on me over the last year but honestly that list is so long I don’t even know where I’d start. You all know who you are and I just wanna say that I love and appreciate you more than words can describe. Thanks for a great year, and here’s to many more ❤

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Not too long ago I reminded myself of when I played soccer back in the day. I remembered I had played soccer for nine years growing up, of which my last year was in the eight grade. That was in the fall of 2015, and it’s February 2023 now.

So if I did my math right, I started playing soccer when I was only three and a half.

F***, I’m old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)