Old cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Animaniacs,
Tex Avery,
Invader Zim (I have a hunch that Zim came out too late to count, but It was and shall always be my favorite),
Gargoyles, and
The Samurai Pizza Cats (I was too young to know how horrid of a dub job they did. So sue me. -.-)

I love Courage the Cowardly Dog. It's so dark, and the villains are evil for like no reason, and everyone tries to kill Muriel/Eustice. Plus, Courage's computer is hilarious.

Speaking of Disney, let's not forget Tale Spin and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers!
Yeah, Chip n' Dale, Duck Tales, and Darkwing Duck (Has everyone forgotten about him?) were pretty awesome IMO. They were all better than what you see on TV nowadays; they had interesting characters, and actually weren't the same thing every time. Chip n' Dale and most of Duck Tales was lighthearted, yes, but they weren't overly so, and had some good villians and such. Darkwing wasn't very dark or violent or anything, but it looks like it now when you compare it to the crap that Disney's churning out nowadays (Or at least what I've seen of it. Not much, but enough to get the general idea).

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I love Courage the Cowardly Dog. It's so dark, and the villains are evil for like no reason, and everyone tries to kill Muriel/Eustice. Plus, Courage's computer is hilarious.
Oh wow, I forgot about that show. I've only seen one episode ever, but it had me laughing so fucking hard... and at the same time, it was really dark and creepy and a bit depressing. I wonder if you can find it on the internet somewhere.

Watching cartoons, I was never into many action cartoons, namely Gargoyles, X-Men, and the like. They just weren't in my flavor.
My personal old favorites were Dexter's Laboratory(definitely not the never ones with different animation styles), Ed Eddn' Eddy, and Jackie Chan Adventures.
Also, anything with animation like the old Fantastic 4 and the Flintstones really fucking bothered me.

MASSIVE ASS BUMB!
It deserves a bump though... I mean look at all these new shitty cartoons like Chowder...lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)