Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I change to Criticality please ^_^ Its my Showdown! main alt, and since I'm BLT I assume i'll need voice on smogtours

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i would like to change my name to: Nacho if possible, because i just dislike my actual name and i was not thinking when created this account.Thanks

I would like to change my username here to FreeButter. FreeButter is the theme of my name for most places and Showdown, I would like to keep it that theme^^

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I would like to change my username to Ren-chon, as that's my PS username n_n
If not possible, then I would like to change to Mili, as that's how my friends call me.

k - oglemi

Can I switch my name to -Tynamo- It is my favorite pokemon and the pokemons namesake is part of my showdown username (Tynamo211)

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to "Skillett" I filled out the application and put my real name instead of my desired display name. Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
I would like my birthday to be changed to September 11, as that is my actual birthday. ;c

k - oglemi

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello! I would like my name to be changed to Springtrap. Since I'm a Fnaf fan, I might as well have this name.
I'm also surprised it hasn't been taken yet. :P

k - oglemi

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to change my account name to CaliSweeper as I plan to use this account more often, and that is the handle I go by nowadays. I have not used my current forum name in many years.

I would also like to change my birth date year to 1993, since that is my real date of birth.

k - oglemi

I'd like my nick to be Erza, not using Wettin anymore

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

I'd like my name to be Arkanada, because that's the name I identify with on PS

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name from Laladeda to Queen Lala, so It will match my pokemon showdown account. Thanks

k - oglemi

I would like my name to be changed to BlazeLatias like on pokemon showdown please.

k - oglemi

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
I would like my name to be changed to Career Ended, as is my name on ps

k - oglemi

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
I would like to change my name from Yoda278 to Yoda2798, as that is my persona (including especially on Showdown) and I did not realise my typo while making this account.

k - oglemi

I would like a name change to Pinkin Lark, as it's the name I now use on Showdown.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my nick in -Lone, because i didnt know i could put symbols in nicknames. ( I thought they worked like on PS!)

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)