Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting name change to Shida'cuz main PS and PO alt.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change to Helias, because consistency with PS main and numbers are suck.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: Ken Valbrandur

Reason: It's the main account I play with on Showdown, it also has a way better color and i got reqs with it, thanks in advance :]

k - oglemi

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
idk what i was thinking when i entered my birthdate but could i have it changed to 1999? same day/month, just wrong year.

Approved - Stellar

Reactions: Muk
requesting name change to tbr because thats my main alt on PS if thats not possible i would like to revert my change. if possible Robert. instead of .Robert

robert it is - oglemi

I would like to change my name to zebra.k (with the dot)

I'm tired of the -kun, and this is also the name I use on Showdown

k - oglemi

I would like to Change my name to : Dee Train

Reason: Its my showdown account....and I obviously didnt double check the spelling of this account when i made it

k - oglemi

Lucipurrr

Banned deucer.
For a while, I was Lady Ciaran on Showdown, However Around the Start of December I changed my name because I was a little tired of the M'lady comments and Generally immature stuff like that. Anyways, The whole UU room Has adapted to the Name change, and I've been looking to get my name changed here too, to make it easier for people to Identify my post in Research Week and what not.

I wish my Name to be Changed to
Lucipurrr

k - oglemi

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to pokemonisfun

This is my usual username on PS and it confuses some people on the forums I am sure when people call me "pif" here on Smogon on the forums because thats short for pokemonisfun but has no relation to hilarious. Also I think some people don't take me seriously because hilarious is an odd name but pokemonisfun is something more of us can all agree on.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

i would like to request a name change to DePhoenix
its my name on PS and my current name was a reference to a topic that was relevant when i made the account but not so relevant anymore, as i wish to make myself a presence rather then an unused account i was hoping for a name change considering this account it hooked up to my school/work/everything else email.

k - oglemi

Requesting a name change to The Black Reaper

Reason: It's been a while I have this nickname, but the . is so horrible and I don't really like it, plus I love so much Darker than Black and I think The Black Reaper would be a lovely name as well and definitely better than the likes of A L E X A N D E R and Alexander.. Thank you if you make my wish true.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
hi i am requesting a name change to Gloom

reason: i use that name on showdown and yeah. i checked if there was a member with that name and there isn't!!

k - oglemi

Hi there.

I would like to request a name change to Geoffrey as that is my first name and I no longer use my current username (GAK is my initials).

Thanks!

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there.

I would like to request a name change to Geoffrey as that is my first name and I no longer use my current username (GAK is my initials).

Thanks!
Hey man, looks like Geoffrey is taken. How about "Geoffrey." or "Geoffrey~"?

Hey man, looks like Geoffrey is taken. How about "Geoffrey." or "Geoffrey~"?
Dang it. The OP said they wouldn't approve name changes that added those extra symbols to a name, and I'm not fond of them anyways.

I'll do some brainstorming and come back to this topic later.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dang it. The OP said they wouldn't approve name changes that added those extra symbols to a name, and I'm not fond of them anyways.

I'll do some brainstorming and come back to this topic later.
By annoying symbols they meant stuff like Japanese characters and whatnot. Good luck!

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a namechange to steelphoenix (no capitalization on the "s" please ;])

reason: i feel that the heart in my username makes me seem far more homosexual than i actually am, which is undesirable in the tournament community; since SteelJackal is already registered i'd appreciate this. i believe it is a more masculine alternative to my current name, which is certainly desirable. any other reasoning i'd have is probably even more arbitrary. thanks in advance.
Just saying but Steel Jackal (with a space) isn't taken

Requesting a name change to Zenza. Reason bc i'm not dead anymore and I really like the character zenza from naruto. :]

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)