Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting StarmeiTheGod -> Starmei

The account is already taken BUT hasn't been seen since it was made and has 0 messages. Everyone knows me by Starmei, it's my PS Username and despite me being a god, these extra words look annoying. It is also what I go by on IRC.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name To Flux becouse of the following reasons:
Name is to Long
That how people recognise me, without saying the last name

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Crash Your Face
Reason: I just think my current name is dumb as it is just my name and some numbers.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name in Make

Because I prefer it with capital letter

k - oglemi

I would like to change my username to En Passant. My current username doesn't feel original and probably makes me look like a Mario fanboy. And nobody abbreviates it correctly.

k - oglemi

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I would like to shed my 7. This number has represented my very being but, we must all move on. For those of you in the future that are wondering what my favorite number is, let this post be a reminder that it is..... 7.

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

Requesting a name change to acidphoenix. Phoenixlegend was unavailable on Showdown, so it's what i'm beginning to use.

k - oglemi

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to shed my 2 (looiiyut2 --> looiiyut). I don't remember why I signed up with this number. looiiyut is also my PS alt. Thanks

k - oglemi

Can my name be changed to Rocxidi? My other username is old and has my irl name and I prefer Rocxidi.

Thanks.

k - oglemi

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
can i get the S in my name lower cased?

reason: i really really hate how capital s looks.

sigh - oglemi

Could I possibly get my name changed to Ishtaria?

It's what I've gone by since December but never found my way into asking for a change till now.
Thanks, irregardless of denial or approval.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my nickname to Rk00? This one that I have is really old and here is the only place I use it. Thanks ^^

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to IRippedJelly . It's the username I use on YouTube and other websites like GameFAQs, and I want to keep things consistent. The name for my current profile name, AltJ-Bouffalant, is based off a weird song I liked for a week and then eventually despised. Which is why I would like to change my name to IRippedJelly.

Back up plan, if IRippedJelly is taken, could I instead have IRippedJelly77 ?

k - oglemi

hi, i would like to change my name back to edwardo m or of it is possible, to edwardo. (the period added since there is already a edwardo

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Mogis. Thank you.

Reasons: I don't like my old nickname.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Darth Manaphy if possible.

I originally chose Mew King because I wanted to see if anyone noticed who I am from other sites, but nobody seemed to say anything. I also had this avatar from the very beginning and I decided to just roll with it.

k - oglemi

Can you please change my name to Wally The Bully
It's m'y main account in showdown and I am not able to participate to the smogon tour if I keep that name un my smogon account.

Thank you :)

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Vic.

Reason: It's my oficial username, and this one was a mistake, I request now because I was absent.
Thanks. ( =

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)