Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting name change to Aviv, or if that is taken Viva
Reason: My current name is something I went by when I was younger; for personal reasons I would like it changed.

Thanks regardless.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
ack, I want my month to be changed to January, I typo'd earlier.

k - oglemi

I'd like my name changed to Kefky.

It's what I've been using everywhere else in the past few years.

k - oglemi

I'd like to have my name changed to Chinatsu.

Reason: It's my name on Showdown.

k - oglemi

Hello, I would like to change my name into: Jay Santos

Reason: This is my name on Pokemon Showdown and some of my opponents sometimes don´t find me, because I don´t like to use Bangaran on showdown.

k - oglemi

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
change my name back to dEnIsSsS. my new nick is awful and people are still calling me by my old name. I also realized that DennisEG is not even famous, and anything related to "denis" is automatically associated with Baton Pass. If anything, I strongly recommend him to change his name if he really doesn't want to live under my shadow :]

k - oglemi

this name is stupid,

please let me change to:

Mike Legend

Thanks in advance

nah not going to due to history as a user, if you stay unbanned for a while then ya i'll do it - oglemi

did but he's going to keep the ct for a while - oglemi

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It would seem as if the date of birth on my profile is incorrect. It should be June 23, 1994. Can someone correct this?

k - oglemi

Time to buckle down and make the change. I'd like to change over to "Of Moose & Men", it's my new main I plan on keeping.

k - oglemi

Can u change the "o" in my name to a "0" and capitalize the other letters pls. Just for fun.

no - this is just annoying - oglemi

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can u change the "o" in my name to a "0" and capitalize the other letters pls. Just for fun.
"e) We are unlikely to add numbers and other characters to your existing name because everyone ends up regretting it and reverting anyway."

You may wanna give another solid reason other than just for fun or else they might not end up giving you the name due to chances of easily reverting...

I would like to change my nickname to: Krahzer

Reason: I've had problems in the st and live tours because smogtours not show the '#' and my opps challenged other zeros (usual nick). Krahzer is the one I use now.

k - oglemi

If possibile, I would like to change my nickname to: curta1n

Reason:
It's how people know me in forumcommunity and it's also my showdown main nick

nope, decide what the fuck you want in a month then come back - oglemi

Hi, can I get a name change to TheMoyaa please? This is my current nick for any other platform (LoL, Blizzard, Showdown, and FB as well) As you see, I create this account since 2010 but I never used, now Im back to competitive scene and I want the same nick for all the games I play. Thanks :)

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)