Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting to change my name to MajorBowman (just making the m and b captial) because apparently I didn't know what a shift button was 2 years ago

ras did it

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to remove the _

reason: My PS account didn't. I actually forgot i had this account until i signed up and said email is in use.

BlackJak

formerly Balanced Break
Could I have the name Symbiotic Spiderman without the formerly "balanced break"? Thank you in advance

Last edited:
How can i get a second name change ? i mean, i hate this name and the previous one.

Also, why do i still have this custom title ?

How can i get a second name change ? i mean, i hate this name and the previous one.
Rules said:
-You only get 1 name change
You don't

Also, why do i still have this custom title ?
Because there hasn't been any smods/admins that have removed it yet, it will be removed whenever an smod/admin take their time to go through the thread and remove custom titles from people who have had their name change quite a while ago, so just hope that happens soon

Hi, I want to change my name from Tanavya Dimri (which is my real name btw) to GoingSSJ (which is my PS! name) Thanks!

name is taken - raseri

I would like to change my name to Luciela Sourcream
Reason: It is the account that I have rank in the Spanish room (+Luciela Sourcream)

ras did it

I would appreciate it very much if I could get my name changed to Korin
Everyone knows me as Korin in Monotype. Thanks

Hi, I'd like to change my username to "Elentiya" (without quotes of course). The primary reason for this is because it is the same username I use on Pokemon Showdown! now, a secondary reason is because I quite frankly just dislike this current username haha.

Thanks in advance, really appreciate it! :D

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
Would like to change my account to SamVGC

it's what I use on showdown and what people know me as instead of this dumb freshman year nickname.

ras did it

Are we allowed to request for names that we don't have on PS? If so then I would like to request to change to Spades
Reason: Used to be a huge fan of Mega Absol / Regular Absol, now I'm not so much a fan of Absol. Spades is more concise and more "dignified". Also card games are fun ^_^
Having the "formerly Absollite" tag is fine with me if you accept my request ^_^ Thanks in advance!

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
May I have my name changed to Manipulative?
Reason: Honestly, I'm only dissatisfied with the "x" in my name, but unfortunately, just "Varsity" is already taken. I was looking for other usernames that I would be satisfied with and eventually arrived at "Manipulative", seeing that it isn't taken. I also found an open name of "Truly Manipulative" on Pokemon Showdown, which I will be using and could be content with in case my request is accepted.

ras did it

Change my birthday to January 21st of '97, please? I wasn't planning to care about this sort of thing but it's bugging me now.

ras did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)