GG OM Majors - Stage 2 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

art by Albatross

Welcome to OM Majors!

Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • 2023 OM Circuit information.
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as the ladder of each format of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown.
  • Two stages
    • Stage 1:
      • Round Robin with pools of 4
      • Two-week duration.
      • Each pool is provided a random set of metagames to play a best-of-3 from, from the pool of Almost Any Ability, Balanced Hackmons, Godly Gift, Mix and Mega, NFE, and STABmons.
      • The two players with the best records in each pool will move onto Stage 2.
    • Stage 2:
      • Best-of-5 non-seeded single elimination.
      • First game of each week chosen by !pick, all following games picked by the loser of the previous game.
      • You only earn points for the circuit from this stage of the tournament.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are REQUIRED.

Round 1

DripLegend  vs  Fraise
PociekMociek  vs  Clastia
ponchlake  vs  BoingK
luisin  vs  swag god
Eledyr  vs  realaccountami?
giove97  vs  SpaceSpeakers
pannu  vs  mimilimi
Rofna99  vs  RoyalReloaded
ASKid679  vs  Career Ended
JellyIO  vs  What should by name be?
DugZa  vs  MZ
Dj Breloominati♬  vs  Dragonillis
sasha  vs  frogfacts
Shaneghoul  vs  martinvtran
Ivar57  vs  Davo2544
The Dragon Master  vs  Swiffix
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂  vs  Ducky
kDCA  vs  RL
Nowelle  vs  blackxavi
Fc  vs  Kingo9629
Tea Guzzler  vs  TTTech
Greybaum  vs  FakeFan0
abriel  vs  Adam3560
RobDog747  vs  Giga-Chandélure
Marshme1to  vs  Kinetic1000
STABLE  vs  TheSerotoninVibes
Tanny89k  vs  Royal1604
AnyaKJ  vs  MTB
AHHHHHHHH  vs  Quantum Tesseract
Magikarp_Is_AG  vs  TectonicDestroyer
Steven Stone 007  vs  LeapsFrog
Justdelemon  vs  lepton

The first played game of every Bo5 should be Godly Gift.

Deadline is Sunday, February 5th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5).

Last edited:

Clas

om majors 2nd place, in 0 om opens r3 (god gamer)
is a Tiering Contributor
DripLegend  vs  Fraise
PociekMociek  vs  Clastia lol
ponchlake  vs  BoingK
luisin  vs  swag god
Eledyr  vs  realaccountami?
giove97  vs  SpaceSpeakers
pannu
 vs  mimilimi
Rofna99  vs  RoyalReloaded
ASKid679  vs  Career Ended
JellyIO  vs  What should by name be?
DugZa  vs  MZ
Dj Breloominati♬  vs  Dragonillis
sasha  vs  frogfacts
Shaneghoul  vs  martinvtran
Ivar57
 vs  Davo2544
The Dragon Master  vs  Swiffix
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂  vs  Ducky
kDCA  vs  RL
Nowelle  vs  blackxavi
Fc  vs  Kingo9629
Tea Guzzler  vs  TTTech
Greybaum  vs  FakeFan0
abriel  vs  Adam3560
RobDog747  vs  Giga-Chandélure
Marshme1to  vs  Kinetic1000
STABLE
 vs  TheSerotoninVibes
Tanny89k  vs  Royal1604
AnyaKJ  vs  MTB
AHHHHHHHH  vs  Quantum Tesseract
Magikarp_Is_AG  vs  TectonicDestroyer
Steven Stone 007  vs  LeapsFrog
Justdelemon  vs  lepton
Please remember this is just for fun and should not be taken seriously - a lot of these are likely to be wrong and i would love to see some underdog wins

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
won in 4 games against RoyalReloaded. GGs !

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9godlygift-1787056984-pae8wuloyh4868nsumhz6dcxzgyj92apw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1787063774-rcu8nuw0454ek9gah4tl4o1z4r67bt7pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-1787070481-qzx0db07xck7irj9plilxp2e33mjifnpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9stabmons-1787076494-ux38ueew6s5lyy1bv3ibbwv9a7ek9kppw

thank you Clastia for believing in me lol

edit: i edited the missing match. And in fact we played Godly Gift as our first match, I just didn't think the order of posting is important. Maybe RoyalReloaded can confirm this real quick if needed ? Thank you

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

Clas

om majors 2nd place, in 0 om opens r3 (god gamer)
is a Tiering Contributor
You only linked three battles and one of them isn’t a replay, not to mention the order isn’t proper because godly gift should be game 1
gg being game 1 isnt in the original thread post, plus the second link worked fine for me when i looked at it nearly an hour later. if theres an issue then Rofna99 edit this in in place: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9godlygift-1787056984-pae8wuloyh4868nsumhz6dcxzgyj92apw. also, isnt the whole point of required replays to validate if someone won fair and square, which was supplied here? just want to add that this post is purely for clearing up any possible false info so dont take this the wrong way lol

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
Social Media Head
gg being game 1 isnt in the original thread post, plus the second link worked fine for me when i looked at it nearly an hour later. if theres an issue then Rofna99 edit this in in place: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9godlygift-1787056984-pae8wuloyh4868nsumhz6dcxzgyj92apw. also, isnt the whole point of required replays to validate if someone won fair and square, which was supplied here? just want to add that this post is purely for clearing up any possible false info so dont take this the wrong way lol
This week's starting format is Godly Gift.
I edited the OP to make it clearer, but it was in fact there from the start of the week. And yes, while the point of replays is to confirm there was no cutting corners, it's also to confirm people played the proper formats in the correct order. Ignoring this order is unfair to everyone else in the round because now Rofna got to play the match in a way that nobody else gets to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)