OM Mashup Megathread

Hello hello, sorry I haven’t been active in this thread recently, and, sadly, I only have a few sets to share. First of all, AAA Ubers

Xerneas time! Xerneas has been seeing a lot more usage recently after the dusk mane ban, but only with tinted lens. All the checks Drampa’s Grandpa suggested for it are invalidated by this set.
Xerneas @ Fairium Z / Power Herb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 72 Def / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Thunder
- Focus Blast / Grass Knot

So, Drampa’s Grandpa, apart from Pdon, what checks can you think of. Heck, even Pdon can be checked with Grass Knot over Focus Blast (although that makes it lose its capacity to break Blissey. This Pokemon is easily capable of sweeping teams, since Solgaleo is really really rare at the moment. Can break almost every thing, and with Psychic Terrain support, even priority can’t take it down. The only offensive hope is to run scarf Deo-S with Meteor Mash and crit, or to wait until Psychic Terrain is down to espeed it.

Next up, Magearna. An amazing Pokemon in normal AAA, I believe I’ve found a niche for it here as well.
Magearna @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Misty Terrain
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Fleur Cannon
- Heart Swap
- Volt Switch

Having just spoken about how hard my Xerneas was to check, I almost feel ashamed of sharing this set. Literally, this hard counters it from about 65% health (which isn’t hard, you only bring it in on certain things. Heart Swap steals the boosts from Xerneas then Volt Switches away with the extra speed. It doesn’t just check Xerneas, however. It also checks all the Poison Heal users, Yveltal locked into Oblivion Wing, Rayquaza locked into whatever move except V-Create, Marshadow (from full HP ig), Deoxys Attack (icemaster’s set) and that’s all I can think of off the top of my head. Also check Ultra Necrozma without EQ which is not uncommon ik. A very good Pokemon which checks half the meta. Can also run Flash Fire to check SF Mewtwo.

Sigh I just have too many sets. Next up is, the king of Slack!
Slaking @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up / Slack Off
- Shadow Claw
- Facade

Banned from normal AAA for very good reason. This thing breaks one heck of a lot of walls like Giratina (Dragon Tail doesn’t break substitute and WoW doesn’t work for obvious reasons. I generally prefer Bulk Up over Slack Off, as that helps against many stall Pokemon. I chose Slaking over Regigigas because of its slight edge in physical bulk. Shadow Claw hits ghosts, and this Pokemon is a generally amazing stallbreaker. Oh, and Facade does 140 BP with Toxic Orb.

Next up, the set that broke through Ransei’s team, Zekrom.

Zekrom @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- filler

The one to break literally everything in the whole stupid universe. Under Electric Terrain, it not only OHKOs everything, but is fast enough to avoid the faster Pokemon destroying it. Not much to say except that it has sweeper a lot of teams, may find replays later. etc etc etc.

OK, so I would add more but my internet goes in exactly 9 minutes so gonna end here. Have bumped and deleted.

Last edited:
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Thunder

So, Drampa’s Grandpa, apart from Pdon, what checks can you think of.
While mold breaker xern is an interesting set, since it loses tinted lens, it no longer beats it's primary check that is spd invested solgaleo which now can afford to switch in.
Also, As u mentioned, u can only check either pdon or blissey at one time.
I would still think a xern suspect is urgent, as the diversity of its sets punishes it's very few checks.
Scouting for xern sets is already hard and if played right, every set can change the game.

Coming to magearna , I think the mon isn't the really best check to xern. The reason being, that u only check xern. U say that it checks yveltal, but no nobody would really keep yveltal on the field and would usually u turn( if it's AV) . Furthermore, no spa investment means magearna can't do much damage and can be used as a set up bait for ph arceus, magic guard ho-oh , necrozma dawn wings( ultra necrozma) or even cm + 3 attacks SF mewtwo.
Other mons that give trouble to mag are pdon, CB surge surfer zekrom or even ph slaking.
As such, the cons of mag really out weight the pros

While mold breaker xern is an interesting set, since it loses tinted lens, it no longer beats it's primary check that is spd invested solgaleo which now can afford to switch in.
Also, As u mentioned, u can only check either pdon or blissey at one time.
I would still think a xern suspect is urgent, as the diversity of its sets punishes it's very few checks.
Scouting for xern sets is already hard and if played right, every set can change the game.

Coming to magearna , I think the mon isn't the really best check to xern. The reason being, that u only check xern. U say that it checks yveltal, but no nobody would really keep yveltal on the field and would usually u turn( if it's AV) . Furthermore, no spa investment means magearna can't do much damage and can be used as a set up bait for ph arceus, magic guard ho-oh , necrozma dawn wings( ultra necrozma) or even cm + 3 attacks SF mewtwo.
Other mons that give trouble to mag are pdon, CB surge surfer zekrom or even ph slaking.
As such, the cons of mag really out weight the pros

Solgaleo still breaks every xern set including tinted, it doesnt do its job as well as Dusk Mane, but it gets the job done none the less ( Regen-Vest Solg tanks for days). I do agree that mag is very sitatuional, but its main job even in AG and Ubers is to check Xern. Volt swith isnt meant to KO xern, its just momentum.

Hello hello, sorry I haven’t been active in this thread recently, and, sadly, I only have a few sets to share. First of all, AAA Ubers

Xerneas time! Xerneas has been seeing a lot more usage recently after the dusk mane ban, but only with tinted lens. All the checks Drampa’s Grandpa suggested for it are invalidated by this set.
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Thunder

So, Drampa’s Grandpa, apart from Pdon, what checks can you think of. Heck, even Pdon can be checked with Grass Knot over Focus Blast (although that makes it lose its capacity to break Blissey. This Pokemon is easily capable of sweeping teams, since Solgaleo is really really rare at the moment. Can break almost every thing, and with Psychic Terrain support, even priority can’t take it down. The only offensive hope is to run scarf Deo-S with Meteor Mash and crit, or to wait until Psychic Terrain is down to espeed it.

Next up, Magearna. An amazing Pokemon in normal AAA, I believe I’ve found a niche for it here as well.
Magearna @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Misty Terrain
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Fleur Cannon
- Heart Swap
- Volt Switch

Having just spoken about how hard my Xerneas was to check, I almost feel ashamed of sharing this set. Literally, this hard counters it from about 65% health (which isn’t hard, you only bring it in on certain things. Heart Swap steals the boosts from Xerneas then Volt Switches away with the extra speed. It doesn’t just check Xerneas, however. It also checks all the Poison Heal users, Yveltal locked into Oblivion Wing, Rayquaza locked into whatever move except V-Create, Marshadow (from full HP ig), Deoxys Attack (icemaster’s set) and that’s all I can think of off the top of my head. Also check Ultra Necrozma without EQ which is not uncommon ik. A very good Pokemon which checks half the meta. Can also run Flash Fire to check SF Mewtwo.

Sigh I just have too many sets. Next up is, the king of Slack!
Slaking @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up / Slack Off
- Shadow Claw
- Facade

Banned from normal AAA for very good reason. This thing breaks one heck of a lot of walls like Giratina (Dragon Tail doesn’t break substitute and WoW doesn’t work for obvious reasons. I generally prefer Bulk Up over Slack Off, as that helps against many stall Pokemon. I chose Slaking over Regigigas because of its slight edge in physical bulk. Shadow Claw hits ghosts, and this Pokemon is a generally amazing stallbreaker. Oh, and Facade does 140 BP with Toxic Orb.

Next up, the set that broke through Ransei’s team, Zekrom.

Zekrom @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- filler

The one to break literally everything in the whole stupid universe. Under Electric Terrain, it not only OHKOs everything, but is fast enough to avoid the faster Pokemon destroying it. Not much to say except that it has sweeper a lot of teams, may find replays later. etc etc etc.

OK, so I would add more but my internet goes in exactly 9 minutes so gonna end here. Have bumped and deleted.
My Surge Surfer Zekrom T-T. Didnt even credit me lmao. But anyways, that xern is positively useless tbh. All it checks is unaware, while mons like Regen Vest Mag and Solgaleo can wall it indefinitely (well, mag not so much). Also if youre gonna use that mag as a Xern check change its EVs from Def to HP. It has the same effect on its physical bulk anyway and it walls xern a lot better. Also, Mag has no form of recovery, which youre not even running. So I would definitely recommend you change mag to Regen Vest here if your aim is indeed to check Xern.

Last edited:
Solgaleo still breaks every xern set including tinted, it doesnt do its job as well as Dusk Mane, but it gets the job done none the less ( Regen-Vest Solg tanks for days). I do agree that mag is very sitatuional, but its main job even in AG and Ubers is to check Xern. Volt swith isnt meant to KO xern, its just momentum.

My Surge Surfer Zekrom T-T. Didnt even credit me lmao. But anyways, that xern is positively useless tbh. All it checks is unaware, while mons like Regen Vest Mag and Solgaleo can wall it indefinitely (well, mag not so much). Also if youre gonna use that mag as a Xern check change its EVs from Def to HP. It has the same effect on its physical bulk anyway and it walls xern a lot better. Also, Mag has no decent form of recovery outside Moonlight, which youre not even running. So I would definitely recommend you change mag to Regen Vest here if your aim is indeed to check Xern.
Look, that magearna was not made to check Xerneas. Just gonna throw that out there. Magearna doesn’t get Moonlight, and it’s not really a check but a way to beat it with heart swap. ‘So I would definitely recommend you change mag to Regen Vest here if your aim is indeed to check Xern.’ When did I say my aim was to check Xerneas? It’s made to annoy Toxic spreaders, and stop WoW from annoying sweepers. It check every single PH user out there apart from EQ Arceus forms. I didn’t realise that it was your set with the Zekrom sry. I have 0 HP for Pain Split and mixed bulk because it checks both phys and special Pokemon. Hope this makes sense.

Alright folks as we're still in the early stages of testing metagames I'm going to be making some changes here.

BH LC:
I personally feel that the beginning banlist is too restrictive for a meta based on Balanced Hackmons. I am going to unban Murkrow and Misdreavus for now. This leaves the Pokemon banlist as Scyther, Gligar, Type: Null, and Sneasel, none of which I'm remotely interested in unbanning as all essentially have the same problem of too many damn stats. (If I forgot anything that's on the banlist it is remaining banned and please tell me so I can add it)

StAAAbmons:
Tapu Lele is unbanned. As The Consort said here, there's no real reason to keep it banned when it hardly stands out from other, similar Pokemon that are legal at first glance. I am of course open to rebanning it if it proves broken in time, but that will be based on evidence of the StAAAbmons meta, rather than arbitrarily carrying it over from STABmons.

Similarly Porygon-Z is going to be unbanned until we have evidence of it being broken here specifically. Rebanning is always an option.

Tapu Koko will remain banned. With options such as Adaptability and Tough Claws Tapu Koko retains its top notch speed tier and its obscene power. It won't run its PIxilate sets from AAA because it doesn't have to: it has a good STAB option in Play Rough.

STABmons LC:
No changes yet just a set.

Wynaut @ Eviolite
Ability: Shadow Tag
Level: 5
EVs: 76 HP / 212 Def / 212 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Barrier
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Stored Power

1) Remove Dark types via teammates
2) Trap something you can set up on
3) Set up on said thing
4) Stored Power everything to death
I can honestly see this becoming very problematic in time thanks to Shadow Tag. I haven't investigated fully what it can set up on, which will probably be the deciding factor.

STABmons Mix and Mega:
Kangaskhanite is banned. Note that this is a complete ban, similar to Gengarite, not a restriction. As such, Kangaskhan will not be able to mega evolve with Kangaskhanite. It's ability to 2hko every non-ghost in the meta with Super Fang + Seismic Toss made it far too effective a wall / stallbreaker, especially with access to Crunch which gave it the ability to KO most ghosts as well.

I am going to be looking at unrestricting Extreme Speed. What made it banworthy in standard STABmons was its overcentralizing effects due to the plethora of strong normal types that could abuse it (along with a couple non-normal types). Here the best Espeeders are -Ate-Speeders, but almost every Pokemon that gains Extreme Speed is primary Normal, and would lose one of its STABs in Mega Evolving. I don't think that Lucarionite or Lopunnite (or any other stone) will break non-native Espeed abusers. The only one I have found that I consider particularly noteworthy is Flareon, which has a role reminiscent of Entei, but with access to Swords Dance and Fake Out (This may be broken as Entei is already borderline broken, but if it is Flareon will be banned instead of Extreme Speed). There might, of course, be more noteworthy new Espeeders that simply haven't been discovered yet, but I think it is definitely worth discussing.

What do you think about Extreme Speed? Is it balanced? Will it be centralizing?

STABmons Doubles:
I have amended the banlist to be what Level 51 suggested as a starting point. Input on other doubles metagames is still very helpful.

BH Doubles
I'm liking the discussion on BH Doubles ^_^ Just wanna clear something up and get it fixed.

This is a bug. As you can see in this picture, anything that is banned as a base forme is being banned post-forme change, including things that clearly should not be (mawile op). I'm hoping we can get this fixed. The only bans BH doubles will be keeping for now are those that BH Singles has passed down to us. Feel free to recommend unbans / bans, as I know this meta is certainly not going to be nearly the same as singles.

I've been seeing some complaints about Soul Heart, so that would be a good discussion to have imo. What have people's experiences using and playing against it been like?

tl;dr
Misdreavus and Murkrow are unbanned from BH LC
Tapu Lele and Porygon-Z are unbanned from StAAAbmons
Kangaskhanite is banned from STABmons MnM
Red Orb, Kangaskhanite, Medichamite, and Mawilite should be legal on their respective Pokemon.
STABmons Doubles will use the banlist provided by Level 51 here, also in the hide tag below.
  • Pokemon: Komala, Shedinja, Silvally
  • Moves: Chatter, Diamond Storm, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Thousand Arrows
  • Abilities: Drizzle

Discussion points are:
Soul Heart ban in BH Doubles
Extreme Speed unban in Stabmons MnM, Entei ban in STABmons MnM
Tapu Koko unban in StAAAbmons
And of course anything else you find discussion worthy :)

Tagging urkerab to implement the changes in this post for metas that exist on ROM (do I even have the right to do this? lmao tell me if I'm overstepping my bounds)
inb4 double switch of a dark type into wynaut, then pursuit >_>

Pure Hackmons Question: Why is Innards Out Chansey a set when you can always just run Blissey, which is much better since people don't run Eviolite on that Chansey Set

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Pure Hackmons Question: Why is Innards Out Chansey a set when you can always just run Blissey, which is much better since people don't run Eviolite on that Chansey Set
Chansey has half the base defense, making it easier to OHKO than Blissey. The difference in HP is 10 and Chansey's HP is still significantly higher than any Pokemon that would be able to OHKO it. I believe only thing Blissey has over Chansey here is the ability to OHKO other Blissey with Final Gambit without rocks, which alone sounds like a rare occasion.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello! I would like to make an announcement. I'm a bit late but Smogon's Flying Press has officially released an article made by DurzaOffTopic and I about an introduction to the Pure Hackmons metagame! Enjoy reading:
https://www.smogon.com/articles/pure-hackmons-introduction

I will also be working to update the first page of this thread with the links to the resources we have so far. I already worked on Pure Hackmons updates last evening.

Hello! I would like to make an announcement. I'm a bit late but Smogon's Flying Press has officially released an article made by DurzaOffTopic and I about an introduction to the Pure Hackmons metagame! Enjoy reading:
https://www.smogon.com/articles/pure-hackmons-introduction

I will also be working to update the first page of this thread with the links to the resources we have so far. I already worked on Pure Hackmons updates last evening.
Epic article. Couldnt have asked for a better intro than that xD. Though I feel that Muk-Alola deserved a spot on the sets that were posted there, seeing that it is arguably the most utalitarian Wonder Guard this meta. Also, I feel that No Guard might just about get some interesting mons which can abuse it.

OK, this is gonna be a big post so I’ll stick it in a hide tag in different sections.

There is little doubt in my mind that AAA Ubers is one of the most popular mashups. It’s a very broad meta with lots of players (icemaster, drampa, rage.spam.quit, me, etc etc) and there’s been a lot of discussion about it since the suspect. Lots of people want a Xerneas suspect like Zorro349 but I think there are too many checks to justify it. Lots of Pokemon like Yveltal are on every team, and I haven’t seen a single team without a Regenvest user. The meta is extremely well developed, often played and always loved so I do think that it’s ready for the viability rankings like what Ransei did for PH. Feel free to disagree with me if you want, but that’s just my opinion. Drampa would obviously organise it.

So, I love AAA Ubers a lot, and recently I created a team which I think works fairly well, which I will submit to samples. Let me know if you have any thoughts

The teambuilding process

So I love the Slaking set that I shared above, with its ability as a stallbreaker, so I placed that in slot one. Epic mon right there. PH + Bulk Up + Sub let it break through any physical non-set up Pokemon easily.

From there, I wanted a check to special attackers, specifically Xerneas, so I added RegenVest Solgaleo, the best Xerneas check in the meta, and general blanket check to special attackers.

Still, Specs Triage Yveltal looked very threatening to the core and I wanted a defensive check rather than Offensive check so I racked my brain and stole a set from BH: RegenVest Kyogre. This sounds dumb but with lots of Spdef investment and access to Scald it walls a whole lot of things.

After that, the team looked thrashed by a simple Download Pdon set, so I added Giratina, the classic Ubers Pdon check with Regenerator. I considered Pheal and still think it could be either just as easily, but also switch spam with 3 Regens looked crazy fun, so I put Regenerator. Pheal is probably better shrug.

I was really scared of Marshadow at that point, it looked like it could just drop stuff until it won, but I wanted an offensive set because the team looked like it would become stall if I wasn’t careful. Thus I put the funnest set in the game: Specs Triage Yveltal.

Lastly, I thought my defensive side of the team looked pretty good and I wanted a lure. Everybody loves a good lure. I considered a Dazzling Deo-A for a bit (disguised a sheer force) but I wanted something faster than Deo-A that isn’t straight-up outclassed by Mewtwo. Pheremosa. Pheremosa has access to amazing setup, dual stab (always a good thing) and Ice Beam. Like, they sack a Pokemon and bring in their Yveltal. All you need to do is say ‘oh flip’ in the chat and laugh while they are locked into Oblivion Wing.

Into the team

Ok, for this bit I’m only going to explain why I put each move, I’m not going to put fun calls because this isn’t going to be a full RMT lol.

Slaking @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Facade
- Shadow Claw

I have Slaking. 176 outpaces Adamant Primal Groudon, the rest is in Defense because it’s meant to be a wall and a sweeper. Facade because 140 damage no set back BRUH, Shadow Claw because I need to hurt ghosts, and Bulk Up Sub because well, read my post on Slaking.

Solgaleo @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

Solgaleo, the best Xerneas check in the game. Spdef EVs because I wanna take the least damage from Xern. Sunsteel hits Xern, SE hits Ho-oh, Flare Blitz hits other steel types like itself, and Outrage hits dragons. Fun.

Kyogre @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Body Slam

Same reasons as Solgaleo for EVs. Scald gets burns and is STAB. Thunder hits Skarm, Ice Beam hits other Flyings and Body Slam let’s you hope for Paralyzes.

Giratina @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Dragon Tail

EVs to give best chance against Pdon and Pogre. Defog because I need a Defogger, WoW for Physical attackers, Hex to do damage after WoW, and Dragon Tail to annoy set up sweepers.

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
Ability: Triage
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

EVs to hit as hard as possible and to outpace Adamant base 90s without Triage. Oblivion wing because that’s the point of the set, Dark Pulse for STaB, U-Turn for pivot because specs, and Heat Wave for coverage.

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn / Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance

EVs to hit as fast and hard as possible, U-Turn for momentum, Focus Blast to hit steels, Ice Beam for coverage, Bug Buzz for STAB and QD for setup.

Will post replays as soon as I can be bothered to find some

Threatlist:

Ho-oh + Skarm + RegenVest Yveltal annoys me a lot, will post more threats when I find some.

That’s all. That took ages.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
OK, this is gonna be a big post so I’ll stick it in a hide tag in different sections.

There is little doubt in my mind that AAA Ubers is one of the most popular mashups. It’s a very broad meta with lots of players (icemaster, drampa, rage.spam.quit, me, etc etc) and there’s been a lot of discussion about it since the suspect. Lots of people want a Xerneas suspect like Zorro349 but I think there are too many checks to justify it. Lots of Pokemon like Yveltal are on every team, and I haven’t seen a single team without a Regenvest user. The meta is extremely well developed, often played and always loved so I do think that it’s ready for the viability rankings like what Ransei did for PH. Feel free to disagree with me if you want, but that’s just my opinion. Drampa would obviously organise it.

So, I love AAA Ubers a lot, and recently I created a team which I think works fairly well, which I will submit to samples. Let me know if you have any thoughts

The teambuilding process

So I love the Slaking set that I shared above, with its ability as a stallbreaker, so I placed that in slot one. Epic mon right there. PH + Bulk Up + Sub let it break through any physical non-set up Pokemon easily.

From there, I wanted a check to special attackers, specifically Xerneas, so I added RegenVest Solgaleo, the best Xerneas check in the meta, and general blanket check to special attackers.

Still, Specs Triage Yveltal looked very threatening to the core and I wanted a defensive check rather than Offensive check so I racked my brain and stole a set from BH: RegenVest Kyogre. This sounds dumb but with lots of Spdef investment and access to Scald it walls a whole lot of things.

After that, the team looked thrashed by a simple Download Pdon set, so I added Giratina, the classic Ubers Pdon check with Regenerator. I considered Pheal and still think it could be either just as easily, but also switch spam with 3 Regens looked crazy fun, so I put Regenerator. Pheal is probably better shrug.

I was really scared of Marshadow at that point, it looked like it could just drop stuff until it won, but I wanted an offensive set because the team looked like it would become stall if I wasn’t careful. Thus I put the funnest set in the game: Specs Triage Yveltal.

Lastly, I thought my defensive side of the team looked pretty good and I wanted a lure. Everybody loves a good lure. I considered a Dazzling Deo-A for a bit (disguised a sheer force) but I wanted something faster than Deo-A that isn’t straight-up outclassed by Mewtwo. Pheremosa. Pheremosa has access to amazing setup, dual stab (always a good thing) and Ice Beam. Like, they sack a Pokemon and bring in their Yveltal. All you need to do is say ‘oh flip’ in the chat and laugh while they are locked into Oblivion Wing.

Into the team

Ok, for this bit I’m only going to explain why I put each move, I’m not going to put fun calls because this isn’t going to be a full RMT lol.

Slaking @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Facade
- Shadow Claw

I have Slaking. 176 outpaces Adamant Primal Groudon, the rest is in Defense because it’s meant to be a wall and a sweeper. Facade because 140 damage no set back BRUH, Shadow Claw because I need to hurt ghosts, and Bulk Up Sub because well, read my post on Slaking.

Solgaleo @ Assault Vest
Careful Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

Solgaleo, the best Xerneas check in the game. Spdef EVs because I wanna take the least damage from Xern. Sunsteel hits Xern, SE hits Ho-oh, Flare Blitz hits other steel types like itself, and Outrage hits dragons. Fun.

Kyogre @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Body Slam

Same reasons as Solgaleo for EVs. Scald gets burns and is STAB. Thunder hits Skarm, Ice Beam hits other Flyings and Body Slam let’s you hope for Paralyzes.

Giratina @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Dragon Tail

EVs to give best chance against Pdon and Pogre. Defog because I need a Defogger, WoW for Physical attackers, Hex to do damage after WoW, and Dragon Tail to annoy set up sweepers.

Yveltal @ Choice Specs
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

EVs to hit as hard as possible and to outpace Adamant base 90s without Triage. Oblivion wing because that’s the point of the set, Dark Pulse for STaB, U-Turn for pivot because specs, and Heat Wave for coverage.

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn / Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance

EVs to hit as fast and hard as possible, U-Turn for momentum, Focus Blast to hit steels, Ice Beam for coverage, Bug Buzz for STAB and QD for setup.

Will post replays as soon as I can be bothered to find some

Threatlist:

Ho-oh + Skarm + RegenVest Yveltal annoys me a lot, will post more threats when I find some.

That’s all. That took ages.
I might edit this post with more updates later but I will give this out

1) An AAA Ubers viability rankings has been in the process of making and is possibly ready to be posted here as some sort of an early phase VR. Drampa filled in several Pokemon from S to A- (haven't checked in a bit)

Edit: I will check out the team and maybe see what needs fixing.

Xern doesn't have lots of checks lol. It only has two at best which can counter all of its set that are solgaleo and blissey.
If u really think that xern has checks to justify it, name me three mons other than solgaleo that check xern and I'll be happy to accept that xern is not broken at all.
Now on to some sample teams submission for various mashups
Terrakion @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Diamond Storm
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Shore Up

Celesteela @ Blue Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Drifblim @ Aggronite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Overheat
- Shore Up
- Precipice Blades

Zeraora @ Pinsirite
Ability: Volt Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Return
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch

Pretty straight forward team with breakers like terrakion and lando-t and walls like godblim, celesteela and pdon. Zeroara is an interesting mon as getting bolt strike is always nice. The team can still be threatened by red orb meloetta if played right.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Spacial Rend
- Ice Beam
- Healing Wish

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic Terrain

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Photon Geyser
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Psystrike

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast

A fun team I came up with abusing webs + psysurge. Sheer force mag + assault vest might not be traditional but threatens a lot of dark types.since u was lacking speed control, a choice scarfed was must. Alakazam with no guard is also a fun strategy , hypnosis + sub and focus blast to break through. Mega allows u to outspeed mons u generally wouldn't and works as a surprise factor. Mons such as tinted lens aero still can put a lot of work against this team and if the aero is scarfed, u might as well click x

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 204 Def
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Giratina @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail
- Hex
- Defog

Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Careful Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun
- Thunder Wave
- Roar

Yveltal @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SpA / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Knock Off
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpA
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Transform

All these teams are not tested to much extent so I would appreciate some input.
Anyways I would like to draw attention toward one mon in stab mnm that is archeops. While archeops in normal mnm isn't that great due to its movepool, in SNM it gets dragon ascent and diamond storm , both of them are very good stab. The problem starts with its access to choice band + mega evolve or life orb + mega evolve.
This thing puts much pressure in team building as it can even threaten stuff like godblim or celesteela.
Not saying it's broken (who knows). Just wanted to have some discussion towards this mon

I think its time to post 3 new LC AAA sample team

Swirlix @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 72 Def / 208 SpA / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 15 HP / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Sticky Web
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thief

Abra @ Psychium Z
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute

Mienfoo @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 9 HP
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Poison Jab

Pawniard @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Gastly @ Life Orb
EVs: 200 SpA / 80 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Drilbur @ Eviolite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

This is a web teams around breaking trough opposing teams. Swirlix is the setter, 15 HP IV lets it reach 21 HP in order to reactivate Sturdy after using Berry Juice, HP Fighting is for Pawniard and Thief allows to steal items after using Berry Juice. Abra functions as a wallbreaker and a priority control. Mienfoo can help its teammates gain momentum. Pawniard can take advantage of webs and helps its teammates by crippling walls with Knock Off. Gastly acts as another wallbreaker that can put its opponent to sleep. Lastly, Drilbur act both as a spinner and a rock setter.

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Bullet Seed

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Vullaby @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 76 Atk / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Defog
- Roost

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 76 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- High Horsepower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Pancham @ Eviolite
EVs: 180 Atk / 100 Def / 212 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot

The first 2 is the most common defensive core found in LC. Spritzee helps Ferroseed deal with Fighting Types for Ferroseed while it deals with Poison and Steel Types in return. Pawn act as another defensive mon that can wallbreak and appreciates Spritzee's Wish in order to stay healthy. Vullaby acts as a defogger. Roost + Regen makes Vullaby near unkillable and allows her to stay longer on a mon it checks. Ponyta runs a physical set with High Horsepower in order to deal with opposing Ponyta. Finally, Pancham act as a revenge killer and a sweeper.

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Drought
EVs: 156 Def / 76 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Cubone @ Thick Club
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bonemerang
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Bellsprout @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 36 HP / 76 Def / 196 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Weather Ball
- Growth

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Bullet Seed

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 196 Atk / 156 Def / 156 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Ponyta is the sun setter and helps wallbreak for the sun sweepers. Cubone is quite threatening with doubled speed under the sun. Bellsprout, despite naturally gets Chlorophyll, its still good as a sun sweeper thanks to its access to powerful STAB Solarbeam and a useful coverage in Weather Ball and Sludge Bomb. Ferroseed is the rock setter and a Water-Type switch-in. Timburr helps the team by trapping and removing troublesome Steel Types, Notably Flash Fire Ferroseed and Levitate Steel Types. This team has a huge problem against Sap Sipper Hippopotas, hence Levitate Pawniard is used as the last pokemon for this team.

Note: This team are not tested yet ( aside from FerroSpritz Balance )

You might notice most of the team i posted so far are having a Pawniard. Its just so good,being able to 2HKO nearly anything with Adaptability and unlike other wallbreakers, it can easily switch-in on many things thanks to its typing, assuming its Eviolite variants. Let me know if Pawniard needs to look at in LC AAA.

Xern doesn't have lots of checks lol. It only has two at best which can counter all of its set that are solgaleo and blissey.
If u really think that xern has checks to justify it, name me three mons other than solgaleo that check xern and I'll be happy to accept that xern is not broken at all.
Now on to some sample teams submission for various mashups
Terrakion @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Diamond Storm
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Shore Up

Celesteela @ Blue Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Drifblim @ Aggronite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Overheat
- Shore Up
- Precipice Blades

Zeraora @ Pinsirite
Ability: Volt Absorb
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Return
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch

Pretty straight forward team with breakers like terrakion and lando-t and walls like godblim, celesteela and pdon. Zeroara is an interesting mon as getting bolt strike is always nice. The team can still be threatened by red orb meloetta if played right.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Roost
- U-turn
- Defog

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Spacial Rend
- Ice Beam
- Healing Wish

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic Terrain

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Photon Geyser
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Drain Punch

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Psystrike

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast

A fun team I came up with abusing webs + psysurge. Sheer force mag + assault vest might not be traditional but threatens a lot of dark types.since u was lacking speed control, a choice scarfed was must. Alakazam with no guard is also a fun strategy , hypnosis + sub and focus blast to break through. Mega allows u to outspeed mons u generally wouldn't and works as a surprise factor. Mons such as tinted lens aero still can put a lot of work against this team and if the aero is scarfed, u might as well click x

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 204 Def
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Giratina @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail
- Hex
- Defog

Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Careful Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun
- Thunder Wave
- Roar

Yveltal @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SpA / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Knock Off
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Oblivion Wing

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpA
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Transform

All these teams are not tested to much extent so I would appreciate some input.
Anyways I would like to draw attention toward one mon in stab mnm that is archeops. While archeops in normal mnm isn't that great due to its movepool, in SNM it gets dragon ascent and diamond storm , both of them are very good stab. The problem starts with its access to choice band + mega evolve or life orb + mega evolve.
This thing puts much pressure in team building as it can even threaten stuff like godblim or celesteela.
Not saying it's broken (who knows). Just wanted to have some discussion towards this mon
Magearna, Sash Magic guard Marshadow, basically any steel type that's neutral with Focus Blast.

Magearna, Sash Magic guard Marshadow, basically any steel type that's neutral with Focus Blast.
So I told u to name 3 and u still didn't give me all the 3.
Anyways I already talked about how magic guard marsh and mag aren't really favoured in the meta which greatly questions their ability to check xern if xern is given the right team support.

I've been pretty inactive on here, mostly because I don't usually have much to say, but I've started playing around with a couple interesting gimmicks in STAB 'n' Mega. Well, I think I will start with the more viable set.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Altarianite
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Return
- Agility
- Hyperspace Fury

This thing was designed to just sweep past weakened teams, with Agility to actually go faster than most teams can handle. Photon Geyser is just deliciously strong, with STAB base 100 off of 200 attack! Return is even stronger with Pixilate, 122 with STAB, not much is going to wanna switch into that. Lastly, since there is only really one steel type in the meta (for the most part, anyway), Hyperspace Fury helps to destroy what walls this thing has, if you can even call them walls at that point.

Golem-Alola @ Pinsirite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Earthquake / Fire Punch
- Explosion
- Nuzzle

This was just something to beat steel types, honestly. Not much enjoys a STAB Explosion either, if your opponent has no steel types. Bolt Strike will make Celesteela cringe, while Nuzzle is for trolling. Earthquake is for when you need something a bit stronger, though Fire Punch is an option to destroy Ferrothorn. Basically, if your opponent has no steel types, lead with this, Mega Evolve, then go wtf boom. If they do, well, play smart with this thing. Lot's of fun to use this thing, and one shotting things with Explosion is super satisfying. You should definitely try this thing!

Going to quick post a set in STAAABmon

Infernape @ Choice Band / Firium Z / Fightinium Z
Ability: Adaptability / Tinted Lens
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- U-turn / Sword Dance / Thunderpunch
Infernape @ Firium Z / Choice Specs
Ability: Tinted Lens / Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Secret Sword
- Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot / U-turn

I like to say... boosted Z-Moves with Tinted Lens is scary, especially you're using a defensive check that can resist their STAB.

Calc:
Z-V-Create
+2 252 Atk Tinted Lens Infernape Inferno Overdrive (220 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 402-474 (116.8 - 137.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Poison Heal

Z-Blue Flare
+2 252 SpA Tinted Lens Infernape Inferno Overdrive (195 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 432-510 (125.5 - 148.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Poison Heal
+2 252 SpA Tinted Lens Infernape Inferno Overdrive (195 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 306-360 (100.9 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Black Sludge recovery

Well it really depends on the set Xern runs. If youre going for a Mold Breaker Xern, then the normal Ubers counters can make short work of it. Another thing is that Xern is hampered by its movepool, for example, going Geo/Moonblast/Focus Blast/Thunder leaves it weak to Pdon and Poison types that can phaze you out and replacing either thunder ot focus blast to accomodate Psychic or HP Ground means you get walled by Steel Types and Ho-oh respectively.

If youre going tinted lens to mitigate the type effectiveness of said walls then Unaware mons with any sort of decent SpDef can wall it endlessly, phaze it out or even reset its stats.

Yes, I agree Xerneas is quite a problmatic mon when it gets going, but there are a plethora of decent mons that can check it.
So I told u to name 3 and u still didn't give me all the 3.
Anyways I already talked about how magic guard marsh and mag aren't really favoured in the meta which greatly questions their ability to check xern if xern is given the right team support.
Magearna isnt all that bad in this meta, with Regenerator (not Regen Vest) it can still heart swap stats off Xern and volt switch out to regain heath and maingtain momentum. Sure there are mons like SF Mewtwo that do threaten Mag, but then thats why you have 5 other mons on you team lol.

Well it really depends on the set Xern runs. If youre going for a Mold Breaker Xern, then the normal Ubers counters can make short work of it. Another thing is that Xern is hampered by its movepool, for example, going Geo/Moonblast/Focus Blast/Thunder leaves it weak to Pdon and Poison types that can phaze you out and replacing either thunder ot focus blast to accomodate Psychic or HP Ground means you get walled by Steel Types and Ho-oh respectively.

If youre going tinted lens to mitigate the type effectiveness of said walls then Unaware mons with any sort of decent SpDef can wall it endlessly, phaze it out or even reset its stats.

Yes, I agree Xerneas is quite a problmatic mon when it gets going, but there are a plethora of decent mons that can check it.

Magearna isnt all that bad in this meta, with Regenerator (not Regen Vest) it can still heart swap stats off Xern and volt switch out to regain heath and maingtain momentum. Sure there are mons like SF Mewtwo that do threaten Mag, but then thats why you have 5 other mons on you team lol.
The point that makes xern a threat is not just one set.
Ofc each set has counters but the point is u do not know what set xerneas is running. Also the fact tinted lens and mold breaker are sets which have completely different checks ( except solgaleo) makes it more difficult when u see xern at team preview. Unaware mons that check tinted gets bopped by mold and mons like ho-oh which check mold gets bopped by tinted.

Also u saying that xern has limited movepool is completely wrong, since focus blast literally ohkoes PDon or even moonblast if not Spd invested :/
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon: 223-263 (55.3 - 65.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
U talk about poison types, but they have the least usage in AAA ubers.
Mag has a lot more counters than just SF Mewtwo but if mag has 5 mons to support it, the same applies for xerneas.
I am not saying that xerneas has to be banned , but it definately is suspect worthy.

The point that makes xern a threat is not just one set.
Ofc each set has counters but the point is u do not know what set xerneas is running. Also the fact tinted lens and mold breaker are sets which have completely different checks ( except solgaleo) makes it more difficult when u see xern at team preview. Unaware mons that check tinted gets bopped by mold and mons like ho-oh which check mold gets bopped by tinted.

Also u saying that xern has limited movepool is completely wrong, since focus blast literally ohkoes PDon or even moonblast if not Spd invested :/
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon: 223-263 (55.3 - 65.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
U talk about poison types, but they have the least usage in AAA ubers.
Mag has a lot more counters than just SF Mewtwo but if mag has 5 mons to support it, the same applies for xerneas.
I am not saying that xerneas has to be banned , but it definately is suspect worthy.
Find me 3 other people with the same opinion and reasons of their own and drampa might consider a suspect in a month or 2. Discussion ended.

SF Mewtwo isn’t that great at the moment: it’s speed needs improvement and it can’t switch in on anything. If scarfed then different Pokemon can switch in according to the move, i.e. Solgaleo And Yveltal can switch into a psychic. Mewtwo needs a lot of supprot to work.

Drampa’s Grandpa can you share the VR for AAA Ubers with us so we can suggest things? This makes it easier for you as Well lol. I haven’t got much else to say except that icemaste523 and I have been working on an AAA Ubers team together and he will probably post it after testing.

Find me 3 other people with the same opinion and reasons of their own and drampa might consider a suspect in a month or 2. Discussion ended.

SF Mewtwo isn’t that great at the moment: it’s speed needs improvement and it can’t switch in on anything. If scarfed then different Pokemon can switch in according to the move, i.e. Solgaleo And Yveltal can switch into a psychic. Mewtwo needs a lot of supprot to work.

Drampa’s Grandpa can you share the VR for AAA Ubers with us so we can suggest things? This makes it easier for you as Well lol. I haven’t got much else to say except that icemaste523 and I have been working on an AAA Ubers team together and he will probably post it after testing.
First of all u don't speak for the meta lol. Second we have a really limited playerbase which posts about the current meta. Just because u don't agree doesn't mean u r right.
Find me 3 people which posted about the necrozma DM suspect test before drampa in the thread.
Also SF Mewtwo is one of the primary special sweepers in the meta lol. Outspeeds marsh, survives a sneak and kills it. Solgaleo and yveltal loses to fire blast and ice beam. U switch in on solgaleo with psychic then what? U don't kill it
Regenvest yveltal kills it for sure but why would u stay in?
If SR is up u 2ohko with ice beam so predicting a yveltal switch in can cost u as well.
It doesn't need a lot of support, u just need to check priority ( that too only aerialate espeed) and kill yveltal first which allows Mewtwo to sweep late game

First of all u don't speak for the meta lol. Second we have a really limited playerbase which posts about the current meta. Just because u don't agree doesn't mean u r right.
Find me 3 people which posted about the necrozma DM suspect test before drampa in the thread.
Also SF Mewtwo is one of the primary special sweepers in the meta lol. Outspeeds marsh, survives a sneak and kills it. Solgaleo and yveltal loses to fire blast and ice beam. U switch in on solgaleo with psychic then what? U don't kill it
Regenvest yveltal kills it for sure but why would u stay in?
If SR is up u 2ohko with ice beam so predicting a yveltal switch in can cost u as well.
It doesn't need a lot of support, u just need to check priority ( that too only aerialate espeed) and kill yveltal first which allows Mewtwo to sweep late game
Lol, I never said I did, what I’m trying to say is that a suspect this early after the DM one is just crazy. We have maybe, 10 people playing AAA Ubers regularly. So that’s 1/10th of the people who wants a suspect. :thinking: Just because you think that doesn’t mean you’re right. Mewtwo is just outclassed by undercover whichever way you look at it, because unenrolled can be physical or special and sweeps a lot more easily. Let’s see what support do you need... You need a priority check, you need webs to actually get some outspeeds, you need some way to deal with half the mons in the tier lol. Is Ho-oh really bad now suddenly?

Seriously though, can we stop this discussion? I said this last post but this thread is going to the dogs if we don’t stop (that’s my way of saying it without swearing lel).

Speaking of, I do have a Mewtwo set that does deal with a phew of these.

Mewtwo-Mega @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind / Substitute

Will post description later.

Lol, I never said I did, what I’m trying to say is that a suspect this early after the DM one is just crazy. We have maybe, 10 people playing AAA Ubers regularly. So that’s 1/10th of the people who wants a suspect. :thinking: Just because you think that doesn’t mean you’re right. Mewtwo is just outclassed by undercover whichever way you look at it, because unenrolled can be physical or special and sweeps a lot more easily. Let’s see what support do you need... You need a priority check, you need webs to actually get some outspeeds, you need some way to deal with half the mons in the tier lol. Is Ho-oh really bad now suddenly?

Seriously though, can we stop this discussion? I said this last post but this thread is going to the dogs if we don’t stop (that’s my way of saying it without swearing lel).

Speaking of, I do have a Mewtwo set that does deal with a phew of these.

Mewtwo-Mega @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind / Substitute

Will post description later.
Sigh as much as I would like this discussion to end, the fact that u say Mewtwo needs webs is insane. Mewtwo only gets outspeeds by phero,deo, and mmy. Why would u need webs then.
Also 10 people playing AAA Ubers? No lol. TBH it's just 3 ( maybe 4) people who have discussed about xern till now.
As i mentioned u only need priority for espeed that too only does 70 with lo( talking about ray here)
Don't wanna continue the discussion then don't reply I'm fine with that but srsly though u gotta think before u post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)