OM Mashup Megathread

Sigh as much as I would like this discussion to end, the fact that u say Mewtwo needs webs is insane. Mewtwo only gets outspeeds by phero,deo, and mmy. Why would u need webs then.
Also 10 people playing AAA Ubers? No lol. TBH it's just 3 ( maybe 4) people who have discussed about xern till now.
As i mentioned u only need priority for espeed that too only does 70 with lo( talking about ray here)
Don't wanna continue the discussion then don't reply I'm fine with that but srsly though u gotta think before u post
Ok, so I’m not gonna carry on the discussion here, can you please unlock your profile so I can argue there?

Aaanyway, what do y’all think of Camomons Mix And Mega. I think it would be amazing, really fun to mess around with some typings. It would be like, the new type from the stone replaces the old secondary typing. Waddya all think?

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
This is a team ZoroWarrior and I made for AAA ubers.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Firstly we added Primal Groudon. We chose Grassy Surge as the base ability as it gives a nice passive recovery (aiding it in setup) and massively weakens Earthquake, the most common ground type move and effectively leaves Groudon with no weaknesses except Earth Power. Double Dance as it is extremely potent and not often prepared for, easily 2HKOing common physical walls such as Giratina after a SD. 20 speed is to outspeed Pheromosa after a Rock Polish and it speed-creeps other Primal Groudons. Stone Edge over Fire Punch allows Groudon to hit Yveltal, Rayquaza and Ho-Oh for an OHKO. It easily threatens Ho-Oh and Solgaleo which moves us to our next 'mon.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Next we added Xerneas, this Pokémon is pretty much the face of AAA ubers, I don't think I need to explain it much. With Tinted Lens, very little can take two hits from it, with the recent ban of Necro-DM really benefiting it.

Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Oblivion Wing

Next we added Yveltal. This pretty much stops all special attackers cold, with the exception of a few for example sheer force Mewtwo and Xerneas. It is also a great slow pivot into Xerneas or Groudon so they can setup a sweep, and has the utility of removing items.

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Defog

After that we added Ho-Oh as a primary check to Xerneas, which is pretty much required. Furthermore, he also counters pokémon such as SF Mewtwo pretty well.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Whirlwind

After that, we added Skarmory. Although he is underrated, he is a very reliable rocker and can pretty much take any physical hit, especially with Intimidate. He can pretty much setup SR any match and this greatly aids Geo Xern, as it prevents it switching in and gives Xerneas a slight chance to kill it, after SR. This, paired with Ho-Oh and Yveltal forms and extremely hard to crack defensive core.

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Recover/Stone Edge

Finally we added Arceus with Pixilate. Fairy and Ground coverage is very good, covering a large number of common pokémon in AAA Ubers. Due to its uncommonness, it has the added bonus of luring and killing Marshadow, a very useful trait to have, provided that Pixilate hasn't been revealed prior in the match.

Overall, this team is extremely solid and hard to crack, except for Hyper Offence teams such as Psyspam which put great amounts of pressure on the team. Here's a replay demonstrating the team (although Zorowarrior did disconnect before the end, I still think it demonstrates it well)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-827527528

Last edited:
This is a team ZoroWarrior and I made for AAA ubers.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Firstly we added Primal Groudon. We chose Grassy Surge as the base ability as it gives a nice passive recovery (aiding it in setup) and massively weakens Earthquake, the most common ground type move and effectively leaves Groudon with no weaknesses except Earth Power. Double Dance as it is extremely potent and not often prepared for, easily 2HKOing common physical walls such as Giratina after a SD. 20 speed is to outspeed Pheromosa after a Rock Polish and it speed-creeps other Primal Groudons. Stone Edge over Fire Punch allows Groudon to hit Yveltal, Rayquaza and Ho-Oh for an OHKO. It easily threatens Ho-Oh and Solgaleo which moves us to our next 'mon.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Next we added Xerneas, this Pokémon is pretty much the face of AAA ubers, I don't think I need to explain it much. With Tinted Lens, very little can take two hits from it, with the recent ban of Necro-DM really benefiting it.

Yveltal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Oblivion Wing

Next we added Yveltal. This pretty much stops all special attackers cold, with the exception of a few for example sheer force Mewtwo and Xerneas. It is also a great slow pivot into Xerneas or Groudon so they can setup a sweep, and has the utility of removing items.

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Defog

After that we added Ho-Oh as a primary check to Xerneas, which is pretty much required. Furthermore, he also counters pokémon such as SF Mewtwo pretty well.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Whirlwind

After that, we added Skarmory. Although he is underrated, he is a very reliable rocker and can pretty much take any physical hit, especially with Intimidate. He can pretty much setup SR any match and this greatly aids Geo Xern, as it prevents it switching in and gives Xerneas a slight chance to kill it, after SR. This, paired with Ho-Oh and Yveltal forms and extremely hard to crack defensive core.

Arceus @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Recover/Stone Edge

Finally we added Arceus with Pixilate. Fairy and Ground coverage is very good, covering a large number of common pokémon in AAA Ubers. Due to its uncommonness, it has the added bonus of luring and killing Marshadow, a very useful trait to have, provided that Pixilate hasn't been revealed prior in the match.

Overall, this team is extremely solid and hard to crack, except for Hyper Offence teams such as Psyspam which put great amounts of pressure on the team. Here's a replay demonstrating the team (although Zorowarrior did disconnect before the end, I still think it demonstrates it well)
Can second this team. I know we made it together, but we’ve tested it against each other and my previously mentioned team, and I can confirm that it is great. Anyway, the real reason for this post is to share a couple more fun sets for PH.

Metagross-Mega @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Extreme Evoboost
- Light That Burns The Sky
- Searing Sunraze Smash
- Shore Up

So this set is very similar to the PP meta set that I posted before, only with better moves, better Set Up, albeit a worse offensive ability. You may say that this is very hard to improof but with EE giving all stats a boost, it can pretty much PP stall imposter. All in all, a very hard hitting set (unless they have 2 imposters in which case you’re stuffed.

Mewtwo-Mega-X
Ability: Guts
EVs: max everything cbb to write it all
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Photon Geyser
-filler
-filler

This set isn’t very good, but veeery fun to use. Zygod uses WoW, you laugh and Play Rough at them. Very hard to use, not that good, but immensely fun.

Ok, so I’m not gonna carry on the discussion here, can you please unlock your profile so I can argue there?

Aaanyway, what do y’all think of Camomons Mix And Mega. I think it would be amazing, really fun to mess around with some typings. It would be like, the new type from the stone replaces the old secondary typing. Waddya all think?
Yeah, it would be fun. Dozens of combinations possible. The only issue is the coding. To have this metagame exist, we need urkerab to code the entire thing and put it on ROM.
Why it isn't possible as a normal tour is the lack of "clauses". "Clauses" are modifiers to make an Other Meta meta. MnM and Camo lack clauses for either metagame. Hence the problem.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
There's been quite a lot of discussion about Xerneas in the thread over the past couple days. Let's clear a few things up.

First
Find me 3 other people with the same opinion and reasons of their own and drampa might consider a suspect in a month or 2. Discussion ended.
Please do not speak for me. We do not necessarily share the same opinions, and you do not know what I think unless I tell you, and it is incredibly rude to presume you know what I will consider, not to mention it may mislead people. Discussion ended.

On to the actual metagame...
Xerneas is not going to be suspected so long as the argument for doing so is centered around excessive hype and false claims. What do I mean by that?

It has been said repeatedly that Xerneas has no counters or no checks. This is not true.
The Smogon definition of a check and a counter is
"Pokémon A checks Pokémon B if, when Pokémon A is given a free switch into Pokémon B, Pokémon A can win every time, even under the worst case scenario, without factoring in hax.

Pokémon A counters Pokémon B if Pokémon A can manually switch into Pokémon B and still win every time, even under the worst case scenario, without factoring in hax."

Counters to ALL sets:
Solgaleo
Magearna

Counters to most / some sets:
Blissey (Can't really prevent Mold Breaker Xern from setting up further on it, especially with Rest, unless it runs Confide. Also weak to Band.)
Unaware Scizor (misses HP Fire and Rest variants, doesn't need Unaware for non-Mold Breaker non-Tinted Lens sets but I wouldn't risk it)
Prankster Toxapex (can always Haze with a free switchin, Thunder can 2hko (unless Baneful Bunker) or parahax it.)

Checks (to all/some/most sets):
Marshadow
Arceus-Poison
Lil' Nubbins
Ho-Oh
Groudon-Primal
+2 252+ SpA Tinted Lens Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 36 SpD Nihilego: 264-312 (62.7 - 74.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery. Spread outpaces positive base 99s. You could run Regenerator or Unaware.

and this is just what I thought of now
A lot of these Pokemon are good in standard Ubers but mostly or entirely unexplored here. Just because a counter is unpopular doesn't make something banworthy. The tools to stop Xerneas exist, the only main danger is that the best and most common (I think) Pokemon in the metagame is no longer a Xerneas counter. The danger is and always has been scouting for sets.

The tl;dr of this is NOT that Xerneas isn't broken and that you need to give up. It's that overhyping it isn't the way to go. Every Xerneas set has reliable stops. Are they exploitable by common partners or other Xerneas sets? Give examples. How does the fact that Mold Breaker variants announce themselves affect Xerneas' ability to play around with its best and most common checks.

Again, usage doesn't mean that much in a metagame with either "10" or "4" people who play it (depending on who you ask), because it gets heavily tilted. That's like assuming Barbaracle is a major STABmons threat because I use it and there are like 4 people who play that.

The point that makes xern a threat is not just one set.
Ofc each set has counters but the point is u do not know what set xerneas is running. Also the fact tinted lens and mold breaker are sets which have completely different checks ( except solgaleo) makes it more difficult when u see xern at team preview. Unaware mons that check tinted gets bopped by mold and mons like ho-oh which check mold gets bopped by tinted.

Also u saying that xern has limited movepool is completely wrong, since focus blast literally ohkoes PDon or even moonblast if not Spd invested :/
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon: 223-263 (55.3 - 65.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
U talk about poison types, but they have the least usage in AAA ubers.
Mag has a lot more counters than just SF Mewtwo but if mag has 5 mons to support it, the same applies for xerneas.
I am not saying that xerneas has to be banned , but it definately is suspect worthy.
Mate. Just because poison types have low usage stats doesn't mean that they are useless. I'm giving you an excellent reason to start to use them. Also with Dusk Mane banned they can also potentially function as a check to pherro.

Also Xerneas is no where near as centralising and "unbalanced" as Dusk Mane. Yes it has some decent sets but all most all of them are walled by the same mon since xern is pretty reliant on geomancy to be an effective wallbreaker.

Another point that I wanted to bring to your notice is that any xern check is going to be switched in on the geomancy. So if pdon takes close to 65% from focus blast (not to mention relying on focus miss to beat a check isn't the greatest idea) it isn't going to matter if Xern gets phased out. With Xern out of Geomancy and you still with a reasonably healthy pdon.

Mate. Just because poison types have low usage stats doesn't mean that they are useless. I'm giving you an excellent reason to start to use them. Also with Dusk Mane banned they can also potentially function as a check to pherro.

Also Xerneas is no where near as centralising and "unbalanced" as Dusk Mane. Yes it has some decent sets but all most all of them are walled by the same mon since xern is pretty reliant on geomancy to be an effective wallbreaker.

Another point that I wanted to bring to your notice is that any xern check is going to be switched in on the geomancy. So if pdon takes close to 65% from focus blast (not to mention relying on focus miss to beat a check isn't the greatest idea) it isn't going to matter if Xern gets phased out. With Xern out of Geomancy and you still with a reasonably healthy pdon.
Xerneas @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Night Slash (lure solgaleo)

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Tour code for OMotM November Mashups
Averagemons:
Averagemons + AAA
Banlist: Shedinja, Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Triage, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
/tour new Averagemons, elimination
/tour rules Ignore Illegal Abilities, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ability Clause, -Baton Pass, -Shedinja, -Triage
/tour name AAAveragemons
/tour autostart 15
Averagemons + STAB
Banlist: STABmons move banlist, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Arceus, Silvally
/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Aipom + Acupressure, -Ambipom + Acupressure, -Arceus + Acupressure, -Audino + Acupressure, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Bibarel + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Blissey + Acupressure, -Bouffalant + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Castform + Acupressure, -Chansey + Acupressure, -Chatot + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Delcatty + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dunsparce + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Exploud + Acupressure, -Farfetch'd + Acupressure, -Fearow + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Furfrou + Acupressure, -Furret + Acupressure, -Girafarig + Acupressure, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Gumshoos + Acupressure, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Herdier + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Jigglypuff + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan + Acupressure, -Kecleon + Acupressure, -Komala + Acupressure, -Lickilicky + Acupressure, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Linoone + Acupressure, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Lopunny + Acupressure, -Loudred + Acupressure, -Meloetta + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Miltank + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidgeot + Acupressure, -Pidgeotto + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Porygon + Acupressure, -Porygon-Z + Acupressure, -Porygon2 + Acupressure, -Purugly + Acupressure, -Pyroar + Acupressure, -Raticate + Acupressure, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Regigigas + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Sawsbuck + Acupressure, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Slaking + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Spinda + Acupressure, -Stantler + Acupressure, -Staraptor + Acupressure, -Staravia + Acupressure, -Starly + Acupressure, -Stoutland + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Swellow + Acupressure, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Tauros + Acupressure, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Toucannon + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Trumbeak + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Ursaring + Acupressure, -Vigoroth + Acupressure, -Watchog + Acupressure, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Wigglytuff + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Zangoose + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure,-Aipom + Belly Drum, -Ambipom + Belly Drum, -Arceus + Belly Drum, -Audino + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Bibarel + Belly Drum, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Blissey + Belly Drum, -Bouffalant + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Castform + Belly Drum, -Chansey + Belly Drum, -Chatot + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Delcatty + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly Drum, -Dodrio + Belly Drum, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dunsparce + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Exploud + Belly Drum, -Farfetch'd + Belly Drum, -Fearow + Belly Drum, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Furfrou + Belly Drum, -Furret + Belly Drum, -Girafarig + Belly Drum, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos + Belly Drum, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Herdier + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -Kecleon + Belly Drum, -Komala + Belly Drum, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Lopunny + Belly Drum, -Loudred + Belly Drum, -Meloetta + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Miltank + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot + Belly Drum, -Pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Porygon + Belly Drum, -Porygon-Z + Belly Drum, -Porygon2 + Belly Drum, -Purugly + Belly Drum, -Pyroar + Belly Drum, -Raticate + Belly Drum, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Regigigas + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Slaking + Belly Drum, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Spinda + Belly Drum, -Stantler + Belly Drum, -Staraptor + Belly Drum, -Staravia + Belly Drum, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Stoutland + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Swellow + Belly Drum, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Tauros + Belly Drum, -Toucannon + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Trumbeak + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Vigoroth + Belly Drum, -Watchog + Belly Drum, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Aerodactyl + Chatter, -Altaria + Chatter, -Arceus-Flying + Chatter, -Archen + Chatter, -Archeops + Chatter, -Articuno + Chatter, -Beautifly + Chatter, -Braviary + Chatter, -Butterfree + Chatter, -Celesteela + Chatter, -Charizard + Chatter, -Combee + Chatter, -Crobat + Chatter, -Dartrix + Chatter, -Delibird + Chatter, -Dodrio + Chatter, -Doduo + Chatter, -Dragonite + Chatter, -Drifblim + Chatter, -Drifloon + Chatter, -Ducklett + Chatter, -Emolga + Chatter, -Farfetch'd + Chatter, -Fearow + Chatter, -Fletchinder + Chatter, -Fletchling + Chatter, -Gligar + Chatter, -Gliscor + Chatter, -Golbat + Chatter, -Gyarados + Chatter, -Hawlucha + Chatter, -Ho-Oh + Chatter, -Honchkrow + Chatter, -Hoothoot + Chatter, -Hoppip + Chatter, -Jumpluff + Chatter, -Landorus + Chatter, -Ledian + Chatter, -Ledyba + Chatter, -Lugia + Chatter, -Mandibuzz + Chatter, -Mantine + Chatter, -Mantyke + Chatter, -Masquerain + Chatter, -Minior + Chatter, -Moltres + Chatter, -Mothim + Chatter, -Murkrow + Chatter, -Natu + Chatter, -Ninjask + Chatter, -Noctowl + Chatter, -Noibat + Chatter, -Noivern + Chatter, -Oricorio + Chatter, -Pelipper + Chatter, -Pidgeot + Chatter, -Pidgeotto + Chatter, -Pidgey + Chatter, -Pidove + Chatter, -Pikipek + Chatter, -Pinsir-Mega + Chatter, -Rayquaza + Chatter, -Rotom-Fan + Chatter, -Rowlet + Chatter, -Rufflet + Chatter, -Salamence + Chatter, -Scyther + Chatter, -Shaymin-Sky + Chatter, -Sigilyph + Chatter, -Silvally-Flying + Chatter, -Skarmory + Chatter, -Skiploom + Chatter, -Spearow + Chatter, -Staraptor + Chatter, -Staravia + Chatter, -Starly + Chatter, -Swablu + Chatter, -Swanna + Chatter, -Swellow + Chatter, -Swoobat + Chatter, -Taillow + Chatter, -Talonflame + Chatter, -Thundurus + Chatter, -Togekiss + Chatter, -Togetic + Chatter, -Tornadus + Chatter, -Toucannon + Chatter, -Tranquill + Chatter, -Tropius + Chatter, -Trumbeak + Chatter, -Unfezant + Chatter, -Vespiquen + Chatter, -Vivillon + Chatter, -Vullaby + Chatter, -Wingull + Chatter, -Woobat + Chatter, -Xatu + Chatter, -Yanma + Chatter, -Yanmega + Chatter, -Yveltal + Chatter, -Zapdos + Chatter, -Zubat + Chatter, -Aipom + Extreme Speed, -Ambipom + Extreme Speed, -Audino + Extreme Speed, -Azurill + Extreme Speed, -Bewear + Extreme Speed, -Bibarel + Extreme Speed, -Bidoof + Extreme Speed, -Blissey + Extreme Speed, -Bouffalant + Extreme Speed, -Braviary + Extreme Speed, -Buneary + Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -Castform + Extreme Speed, -Chansey + Extreme Speed, -Chatot + Extreme Speed, -Cinccino + Extreme Speed, -Deerling + Extreme Speed, -Delcatty + Extreme Speed, -Diggersby + Extreme Speed, -Ditto + Extreme Speed, -Dodrio + Extreme Speed, -Doduo + Extreme Speed, -Drampa + Extreme Speed, -Dunsparce + Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Extreme Speed, -Exploud + Extreme Speed, -Farfetch'd + Extreme Speed, -Fearow + Extreme Speed, -Fletchling + Extreme Speed, -Furfrou + Extreme Speed, -Furret + Extreme Speed, -Girafarig + Extreme Speed, -Glameow + Extreme Speed, -Gumshoos + Extreme Speed, -Happiny + Extreme Speed, -Heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Extreme Speed, -Herdier + Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -Igglybuff + Extreme Speed, -Jigglypuff + Extreme Speed, -Kangaskhan + Extreme Speed, -Kecleon + Extreme Speed, -Komala + Extreme Speed, -Lickilicky + Extreme Speed, -Lickitung + Extreme Speed, -Lillipup + Extreme Speed, -Litleo + Extreme Speed, -Lopunny + Extreme Speed, -Loudred + Extreme Speed, -Meloetta + Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Extreme Speed, -Miltank + Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Extreme Speed, -Noctowl + Extreme Speed, -Oranguru + Extreme Speed, -Patrat + Extreme Speed, -Persian + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeot + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeotto + Extreme Speed, -Pidgey + Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Extreme Speed, -Pikipek + Extreme Speed, -Porygon + Extreme Speed, -Porygon-Z + Extreme Speed, -Porygon2 + Extreme Speed, -Purugly + Extreme Speed, -Pyroar + Extreme Speed, -Raticate + Extreme Speed, -Rattata + Extreme Speed, -Regigigas + Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Extreme Speed, -Sawsbuck + Extreme Speed, -Sentret + Extreme Speed, -Silvally + Extreme Speed, -Skitty + Extreme Speed, -Slaking + Extreme Speed, -Slakoth + Extreme Speed, -Snorlax + Extreme Speed, -Spearow + Extreme Speed, -Spinda + Extreme Speed, -Stantler + Extreme Speed, -Staraptor + Extreme Speed, -Staravia + Extreme Speed, -Starly + Extreme Speed, -Stoutland + Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Extreme Speed, -Swablu + Extreme Speed, -Swellow + Extreme Speed, -Taillow + Extreme Speed, -Tauros + Extreme Speed, -Teddiursa + Extreme Speed, -Toucannon + Extreme Speed, -Tranquill + Extreme Speed, -Trumbeak + Extreme Speed, -Type: Null + Extreme Speed, -Unfezant + Extreme Speed, -Ursaring + Extreme Speed, -Vigoroth + Extreme Speed, -Watchog + Extreme Speed, -Whismur + Extreme Speed, -Wigglytuff + Extreme Speed, -Yungoos + Extreme Speed, -Zangoose + Extreme Speed, -Altaria-Mega + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fairy + Geomancy, -Aromatisse + Geomancy, -Audino-Mega + Geomancy, -Azumarill + Geomancy, -Azurill + Geomancy, -Carbink + Geomancy, -Clefable + Geomancy, -Clefairy + Geomancy, -Cleffa + Geomancy, -Comfey + Geomancy, -Cottonee + Geomancy, -Cutiefly + Geomancy, -Dedenne + Geomancy, -Diancie + Geomancy, -Flabébé + Geomancy, -Floette + Geomancy, -Florges + Geomancy, -Gardevoir + Geomancy, -Granbull + Geomancy, -Igglybuff + Geomancy, -Jigglypuff + Geomancy, -Kirlia + Geomancy, -Klefki + Geomancy, -Magearna + Geomancy, -Marill + Geomancy, -Mawile + Geomancy, -Mime Jr. + Geomancy, -Mimikyu + Geomancy, -Morelull + Geomancy, -Mr. Mime + Geomancy, -Ninetales-Alola + Geomancy, -Primarina + Geomancy, -Ralts + Geomancy, -Ribombee + Geomancy, -Shiinotic + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fairy + Geomancy, -Slurpuff + Geomancy, -Snubbull + Geomancy, -Spritzee + Geomancy, -Swirlix + Geomancy, -Sylveon + Geomancy, -Tapu Bulu + Geomancy, -Tapu Fini + Geomancy, -Tapu Koko + Geomancy, -Tapu Lele + Geomancy, -Togekiss + Geomancy, -Togepi + Geomancy, -Togetic + Geomancy, -Whimsicott + Geomancy, -Wigglytuff + Geomancy, -Aipom + Lovely Kiss, -Ambipom + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus + Lovely Kiss, -Audino + Lovely Kiss, -Azurill + Lovely Kiss, -Bewear + Lovely Kiss, -Bibarel + Lovely Kiss, -Bidoof + Lovely Kiss, -Blissey + Lovely Kiss, -Bouffalant + Lovely Kiss, -Braviary + Lovely Kiss, -Buneary + Lovely Kiss, -Bunnelby + Lovely Kiss, -Castform + Lovely Kiss, -Chansey + Lovely Kiss, -Chatot + Lovely Kiss, -Cinccino + Lovely Kiss, -Deerling + Lovely Kiss, -Delcatty + Lovely Kiss, -Diggersby + Lovely Kiss, -Ditto + Lovely Kiss, -Dodrio + Lovely Kiss, -Doduo + Lovely Kiss, -Drampa + Lovely Kiss, -Dunsparce + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee + Lovely Kiss, -Exploud + Lovely Kiss, -Farfetch'd + Lovely Kiss, -Fearow + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchling + Lovely Kiss, -Furfrou + Lovely Kiss, -Furret + Lovely Kiss, -Girafarig + Lovely Kiss, -Glameow + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos + Lovely Kiss, -Happiny + Lovely Kiss, -Heliolisk + Lovely Kiss, -Helioptile + Lovely Kiss, -Herdier + Lovely Kiss, -Hoothoot + Lovely Kiss, -Igglybuff + Lovely Kiss, -Jigglypuff + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan + Lovely Kiss, -Kecleon + Lovely Kiss, -Komala + Lovely Kiss, -Lickilicky + Lovely Kiss, -Lickitung + Lovely Kiss, -Lillipup + Lovely Kiss, -Linoone + Lovely Kiss, -Litleo + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny + Lovely Kiss, -Loudred + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth + Lovely Kiss, -Miltank + Lovely Kiss, -Minccino + Lovely Kiss, -Munchlax + Lovely Kiss, -Noctowl + Lovely Kiss, -Oranguru + Lovely Kiss, -Patrat + Lovely Kiss, -Persian + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeotto + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgey + Lovely Kiss, -Pidove + Lovely Kiss, -Pikipek + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon-Z + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon2 + Lovely Kiss, -Purugly + Lovely Kiss, -Pyroar + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata + Lovely Kiss, -Regigigas + Lovely Kiss, -Rufflet + Lovely Kiss, -Sawsbuck + Lovely Kiss, -Sentret + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally + Lovely Kiss, -Skitty + Lovely Kiss, -Slaking + Lovely Kiss, -Slakoth + Lovely Kiss, -Snorlax + Lovely Kiss, -Spearow + Lovely Kiss, -Spinda + Lovely Kiss, -Stantler + Lovely Kiss, -Staraptor + Lovely Kiss, -Staravia + Lovely Kiss, -Starly + Lovely Kiss, -Stoutland + Lovely Kiss, -Stufful + Lovely Kiss, -Swablu + Lovely Kiss, -Swellow + Lovely Kiss, -Taillow + Lovely Kiss, -Tauros + Lovely Kiss, -Teddiursa + Lovely Kiss, -Toucannon + Lovely Kiss, -Tranquill + Lovely Kiss, -Trumbeak + Lovely Kiss, -Type: Null + Lovely Kiss, -Unfezant + Lovely Kiss, -Ursaring + Lovely Kiss, -Vigoroth + Lovely Kiss, -Watchog + Lovely Kiss, -Whismur + Lovely Kiss, -Wigglytuff + Lovely Kiss, -Yungoos + Lovely Kiss, -Zangoose + Lovely Kiss, -Zigzagoon + Lovely Kiss, -Aipom + Shell Smash, -Ambipom + Shell Smash, -Arceus + Shell Smash, -Audino + Shell Smash, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Bibarel + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Blissey + Shell Smash, -Bouffalant + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Castform + Shell Smash, -Chansey + Shell Smash, -Chatot + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Delcatty + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Dodrio + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dunsparce + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Exploud + Shell Smash, -Farfetch'd + Shell Smash, -Fearow + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Furfrou + Shell Smash, -Furret + Shell Smash, -Girafarig + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Herdier + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -Kecleon + Shell Smash, -Komala + Shell Smash, -Lickilicky + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Linoone + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Lopunny + Shell Smash, -Loudred + Shell Smash, -Meloetta + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Miltank + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot + Shell Smash, -Pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Porygon + Shell Smash, -Porygon-Z + Shell Smash, -Porygon2 + Shell Smash, -Purugly + Shell Smash, -Pyroar + Shell Smash, -Raticate + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Regigigas + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Slaking + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Spinda + Shell Smash, -Stantler + Shell Smash, -Staraptor + Shell Smash, -Staravia + Shell Smash, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Stoutland + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Swellow + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Tauros + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Toucannon + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Trumbeak + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Ursaring + Shell Smash, -Vigoroth + Shell Smash, -Watchog + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Zangoose + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Aggron + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Steel + Shift Gear, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Bastiodon + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Celesteela + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Dialga + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio-Alola + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Empoleon + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Forretress + Shift Gear, -Heatran + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Kartana + Shift Gear, -Klefki + Shift Gear, -Lairon + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Magneton + Shift Gear, -Magnezone + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Metagross + Shift Gear, -Metang + Shift Gear, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Probopass + Shift Gear, -Registeel + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Sandslash-Alola + Shift Gear, -Scizor + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Steel + Shift Gear, -Skarmory + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Stakataka + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Wormadam-Trash + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Arceus-Grass + Spore, -Bayleef + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cacturne + Spore, -Carnivine + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Chesnaught + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Cradily + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Exeggutor + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gogoat + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grotle + Spore, -Grovyle + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Jumpluff + Spore, -Kartana + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Leavanny + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Lilligant + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Lurantis + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Meganium + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Quilladin + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom-Mow + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Sawsbuck + Spore, -Sceptile + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Serperior + Spore, -Servine + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Shaymin + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally-Grass + Spore, -Simisage + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Skiploom + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Sunflora + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Swadloon + Spore, -Tangela + Spore, -Tangrowth + Spore, -Tapu Bulu + Spore, -Torterra + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tropius + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Victreebel + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Weepinbell + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Wormadam + Spore, -Arceus-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Baltoy + Thousand Arrows, -Barboach + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt + Thousand Arrows, -Claydol + Thousand Arrows, -Cubone + Thousand Arrows, -Diggersby + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett + Thousand Arrows, -Donphan + Thousand Arrows, -Drilbur + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio + Thousand Arrows, -Excadrill + Thousand Arrows, -Flygon + Thousand Arrows, -Gabite + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp + Thousand Arrows, -Gastrodon + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude + Thousand Arrows, -Gible + Thousand Arrows, -Gligar + Thousand Arrows, -Gliscor + Thousand Arrows, -Golem + Thousand Arrows, -Golett + Thousand Arrows, -Golurk + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon + Thousand Arrows, -Hippopotas + Thousand Arrows, -Hippowdon + Thousand Arrows, -Krokorok + Thousand Arrows, -Krookodile + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus + Thousand Arrows, -Larvitar + Thousand Arrows, -Mamoswine + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak + Thousand Arrows, -Marshtomp + Thousand Arrows, -Mudbray + Thousand Arrows, -Mudsdale + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoking + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoqueen + Thousand Arrows, -Nincada + Thousand Arrows, -Numel + Thousand Arrows, -Onix + Thousand Arrows, -Palossand + Thousand Arrows, -Palpitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Phanpy + Thousand Arrows, -Piloswine + Thousand Arrows, -Pupitar + Thousand Arrows, -Quagsire + Thousand Arrows, -Rhydon + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyhorn + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyperior + Thousand Arrows, -Sandile + Thousand Arrows, -Sandshrew + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash + Thousand Arrows, -Sandygast + Thousand Arrows, -Seismitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix + Thousand Arrows, -Stunfisk + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert + Thousand Arrows, -Swinub + Thousand Arrows, -Torterra + Thousand Arrows, -Trapinch + Thousand Arrows, -Vibrava + Thousand Arrows, -Whiscash + Thousand Arrows, -Wooper + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam-Sandy + Thousand Arrows, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Extreme Speed, -Flareon + Extreme Speed, -Glaceon + Extreme Speed, -Jolteon + Extreme Speed, -Leafeon + Extreme Speed, -Sylveon + Extreme Speed, -Umbreon + Extreme Speed, -Vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -Espeon + Lovely Kiss, -Flareon + Lovely Kiss, -Glaceon + Lovely Kiss, -Jolteon + Lovely Kiss, -Leafeon + Lovely Kiss, -Sylveon + Lovely Kiss, -Umbreon + Lovely Kiss, -Vaporeon + Lovely Kiss, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Arceus, -Silvally
/tour name STABmons + Averagemons
/tour autostart 15
Averagemons + Balanced Hackmons
Banlist: Gengarite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Arena Trap, Illusion, Innards Out, Magnet Pull, Moody, Parental Bond, Protean, Psychic Surge, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard, Comatose + Sleep Talk, Final Gambit
Unbanlist: Mawile-Mega, Medicham-Mega, Gengar-Mega, Baton Pass
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, Ability Clause, CFZ Clause, +Gengar-Mega, +Mawile-Mega, +Medicham-Mega, +Smeargle, -Medichamite, -Gengarite, -Mawilite, -Arena Trap, -Illusion, -Innards Out, -Magnet Pull, -Moody, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Psychic Surge, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Comatose + Sleep Talk, +Baton Pass, -Final Gambit
/tour name Averagemons BH
/tour autostart 15
Averagemons + Inverse
Banlist: Serperior, Servine, Snivy, Eevium Z, Linoone, Zigzagoon, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, Fomantis, Lurantis
/tour new Averagemons
/tour rules Inverse Mod, -Serperior, -Servine, -Snivy, -Eevium Z, -Linoone, -Zigzagoon, -Tapu Bulu, -Tapu Lele, -Fomantis, -Lurantis
/tour name Inverse Averagemons
/tour autostart 15

Fortemons:
Fortemons + AAA
Banlist: Archeops, Dragonite, Hoopa-Unbound, Kartana, Keldeo, Kyurem-Black, Regigigas, Shedinja, Slaking, Terrakion, Zygarde-Base, Serene Grace
Restricted moves: Bide, Chatter, Dynamic Punch, Fake Out, Inferno, Power Trip, Power-Up Punch, Pursuit, Stored Power, Zap Cannon
Restricted abilities: Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
/tour new Fortemons, elimination
/tour rules Ignore Illegal Abilities, Ability Clause, -Archeops, -Dragonite, -Hoopa-Unbound, -Kartana, -Keldeo, -Kyurem-Black, -Regigigas, -Shedinja, -Slaking, -Terrakion, -Zygarde-Base, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard
/tour autostart 10
/tour name Almost Any Ability Fortemons

I'm going to make a point of doing these monthly. Let me know if you disagree with any of the starting banlists.

Last edited:
Tour code for OMotM November Mashups
Averagemons:
Averagemons + AAA
Banlist: Shedinja, Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
/tour rules Ignore Illegal Abilities, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Simple, -Speed Boost, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, Ability Clause, -Baton Pass, -Shedinja
/tour name AAAveragemons
/tour autostart 15
Averagemons + STAB
Banlist: STABmons move banlist, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Arceus, Silvally
/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Aipom + Acupressure, -Ambipom + Acupressure, -Arceus + Acupressure, -Audino + Acupressure, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Bibarel + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Blissey + Acupressure, -Bouffalant + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Castform + Acupressure, -Chansey + Acupressure, -Chatot + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Delcatty + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dunsparce + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Exploud + Acupressure, -Farfetch'd + Acupressure, -Fearow + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Furfrou + Acupressure, -Furret + Acupressure, -Girafarig + Acupressure, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Gumshoos + Acupressure, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Herdier + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Jigglypuff + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan + Acupressure, -Kecleon + Acupressure, -Komala + Acupressure, -Lickilicky + Acupressure, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Linoone + Acupressure, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Lopunny + Acupressure, -Loudred + Acupressure, -Meloetta + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Miltank + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidgeot + Acupressure, -Pidgeotto + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Porygon + Acupressure, -Porygon-Z + Acupressure, -Porygon2 + Acupressure, -Purugly + Acupressure, -Pyroar + Acupressure, -Raticate + Acupressure, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Regigigas + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Sawsbuck + Acupressure, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Slaking + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Spinda + Acupressure, -Stantler + Acupressure, -Staraptor + Acupressure, -Staravia + Acupressure, -Starly + Acupressure, -Stoutland + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Swellow + Acupressure, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Tauros + Acupressure, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Toucannon + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Trumbeak + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Ursaring + Acupressure, -Vigoroth + Acupressure, -Watchog + Acupressure, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Wigglytuff + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Zangoose + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure,-Aipom + Belly Drum, -Ambipom + Belly Drum, -Arceus + Belly Drum, -Audino + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Bibarel + Belly Drum, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Blissey + Belly Drum, -Bouffalant + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Castform + Belly Drum, -Chansey + Belly Drum, -Chatot + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Delcatty + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly Drum, -Dodrio + Belly Drum, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dunsparce + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Exploud + Belly Drum, -Farfetch'd + Belly Drum, -Fearow + Belly Drum, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Furfrou + Belly Drum, -Furret + Belly Drum, -Girafarig + Belly Drum, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos + Belly Drum, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Herdier + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -Kecleon + Belly Drum, -Komala + Belly Drum, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Lopunny + Belly Drum, -Loudred + Belly Drum, -Meloetta + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Miltank + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot + Belly Drum, -Pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Porygon + Belly Drum, -Porygon-Z + Belly Drum, -Porygon2 + Belly Drum, -Purugly + Belly Drum, -Pyroar + Belly Drum, -Raticate + Belly Drum, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Regigigas + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Slaking + Belly Drum, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Spinda + Belly Drum, -Stantler + Belly Drum, -Staraptor + Belly Drum, -Staravia + Belly Drum, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Stoutland + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Swellow + Belly Drum, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Tauros + Belly Drum, -Toucannon + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Trumbeak + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Vigoroth + Belly Drum, -Watchog + Belly Drum, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Aerodactyl + Chatter, -Altaria + Chatter, -Arceus-Flying + Chatter, -Archen + Chatter, -Archeops + Chatter, -Articuno + Chatter, -Beautifly + Chatter, -Braviary + Chatter, -Butterfree + Chatter, -Celesteela + Chatter, -Charizard + Chatter, -Combee + Chatter, -Crobat + Chatter, -Dartrix + Chatter, -Delibird + Chatter, -Dodrio + Chatter, -Doduo + Chatter, -Dragonite + Chatter, -Drifblim + Chatter, -Drifloon + Chatter, -Ducklett + Chatter, -Emolga + Chatter, -Farfetch'd + Chatter, -Fearow + Chatter, -Fletchinder + Chatter, -Fletchling + Chatter, -Gligar + Chatter, -Gliscor + Chatter, -Golbat + Chatter, -Gyarados + Chatter, -Hawlucha + Chatter, -Ho-Oh + Chatter, -Honchkrow + Chatter, -Hoothoot + Chatter, -Hoppip + Chatter, -Jumpluff + Chatter, -Landorus + Chatter, -Ledian + Chatter, -Ledyba + Chatter, -Lugia + Chatter, -Mandibuzz + Chatter, -Mantine + Chatter, -Mantyke + Chatter, -Masquerain + Chatter, -Minior + Chatter, -Moltres + Chatter, -Mothim + Chatter, -Murkrow + Chatter, -Natu + Chatter, -Ninjask + Chatter, -Noctowl + Chatter, -Noibat + Chatter, -Noivern + Chatter, -Oricorio + Chatter, -Pelipper + Chatter, -Pidgeot + Chatter, -Pidgeotto + Chatter, -Pidgey + Chatter, -Pidove + Chatter, -Pikipek + Chatter, -Pinsir-Mega + Chatter, -Rayquaza + Chatter, -Rotom-Fan + Chatter, -Rowlet + Chatter, -Rufflet + Chatter, -Salamence + Chatter, -Scyther + Chatter, -Shaymin-Sky + Chatter, -Sigilyph + Chatter, -Silvally-Flying + Chatter, -Skarmory + Chatter, -Skiploom + Chatter, -Spearow + Chatter, -Staraptor + Chatter, -Staravia + Chatter, -Starly + Chatter, -Swablu + Chatter, -Swanna + Chatter, -Swellow + Chatter, -Swoobat + Chatter, -Taillow + Chatter, -Talonflame + Chatter, -Thundurus + Chatter, -Togekiss + Chatter, -Togetic + Chatter, -Tornadus + Chatter, -Toucannon + Chatter, -Tranquill + Chatter, -Tropius + Chatter, -Trumbeak + Chatter, -Unfezant + Chatter, -Vespiquen + Chatter, -Vivillon + Chatter, -Vullaby + Chatter, -Wingull + Chatter, -Woobat + Chatter, -Xatu + Chatter, -Yanma + Chatter, -Yanmega + Chatter, -Yveltal + Chatter, -Zapdos + Chatter, -Zubat + Chatter, -Aipom + Extreme Speed, -Ambipom + Extreme Speed, -Audino + Extreme Speed, -Azurill + Extreme Speed, -Bewear + Extreme Speed, -Bibarel + Extreme Speed, -Bidoof + Extreme Speed, -Blissey + Extreme Speed, -Bouffalant + Extreme Speed, -Braviary + Extreme Speed, -Buneary + Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -Castform + Extreme Speed, -Chansey + Extreme Speed, -Chatot + Extreme Speed, -Cinccino + Extreme Speed, -Deerling + Extreme Speed, -Delcatty + Extreme Speed, -Diggersby + Extreme Speed, -Ditto + Extreme Speed, -Dodrio + Extreme Speed, -Doduo + Extreme Speed, -Drampa + Extreme Speed, -Dunsparce + Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Extreme Speed, -Exploud + Extreme Speed, -Farfetch'd + Extreme Speed, -Fearow + Extreme Speed, -Fletchling + Extreme Speed, -Furfrou + Extreme Speed, -Furret + Extreme Speed, -Girafarig + Extreme Speed, -Glameow + Extreme Speed, -Gumshoos + Extreme Speed, -Happiny + Extreme Speed, -Heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Extreme Speed, -Herdier + Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -Igglybuff + Extreme Speed, -Jigglypuff + Extreme Speed, -Kangaskhan + Extreme Speed, -Kecleon + Extreme Speed, -Komala + Extreme Speed, -Lickilicky + Extreme Speed, -Lickitung + Extreme Speed, -Lillipup + Extreme Speed, -Litleo + Extreme Speed, -Lopunny + Extreme Speed, -Loudred + Extreme Speed, -Meloetta + Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Extreme Speed, -Miltank + Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Extreme Speed, -Noctowl + Extreme Speed, -Oranguru + Extreme Speed, -Patrat + Extreme Speed, -Persian + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeot + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeotto + Extreme Speed, -Pidgey + Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Extreme Speed, -Pikipek + Extreme Speed, -Porygon + Extreme Speed, -Porygon-Z + Extreme Speed, -Porygon2 + Extreme Speed, -Purugly + Extreme Speed, -Pyroar + Extreme Speed, -Raticate + Extreme Speed, -Rattata + Extreme Speed, -Regigigas + Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Extreme Speed, -Sawsbuck + Extreme Speed, -Sentret + Extreme Speed, -Silvally + Extreme Speed, -Skitty + Extreme Speed, -Slaking + Extreme Speed, -Slakoth + Extreme Speed, -Snorlax + Extreme Speed, -Spearow + Extreme Speed, -Spinda + Extreme Speed, -Stantler + Extreme Speed, -Staraptor + Extreme Speed, -Staravia + Extreme Speed, -Starly + Extreme Speed, -Stoutland + Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Extreme Speed, -Swablu + Extreme Speed, -Swellow + Extreme Speed, -Taillow + Extreme Speed, -Tauros + Extreme Speed, -Teddiursa + Extreme Speed, -Toucannon + Extreme Speed, -Tranquill + Extreme Speed, -Trumbeak + Extreme Speed, -Type: Null + Extreme Speed, -Unfezant + Extreme Speed, -Ursaring + Extreme Speed, -Vigoroth + Extreme Speed, -Watchog + Extreme Speed, -Whismur + Extreme Speed, -Wigglytuff + Extreme Speed, -Yungoos + Extreme Speed, -Zangoose + Extreme Speed, -Altaria-Mega + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fairy + Geomancy, -Aromatisse + Geomancy, -Audino-Mega + Geomancy, -Azumarill + Geomancy, -Azurill + Geomancy, -Carbink + Geomancy, -Clefable + Geomancy, -Clefairy + Geomancy, -Cleffa + Geomancy, -Comfey + Geomancy, -Cottonee + Geomancy, -Cutiefly + Geomancy, -Dedenne + Geomancy, -Diancie + Geomancy, -Flabébé + Geomancy, -Floette + Geomancy, -Florges + Geomancy, -Gardevoir + Geomancy, -Granbull + Geomancy, -Igglybuff + Geomancy, -Jigglypuff + Geomancy, -Kirlia + Geomancy, -Klefki + Geomancy, -Magearna + Geomancy, -Marill + Geomancy, -Mawile + Geomancy, -Mime Jr. + Geomancy, -Mimikyu + Geomancy, -Morelull + Geomancy, -Mr. Mime + Geomancy, -Ninetales-Alola + Geomancy, -Primarina + Geomancy, -Ralts + Geomancy, -Ribombee + Geomancy, -Shiinotic + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fairy + Geomancy, -Slurpuff + Geomancy, -Snubbull + Geomancy, -Spritzee + Geomancy, -Swirlix + Geomancy, -Sylveon + Geomancy, -Tapu Bulu + Geomancy, -Tapu Fini + Geomancy, -Tapu Koko + Geomancy, -Tapu Lele + Geomancy, -Togekiss + Geomancy, -Togepi + Geomancy, -Togetic + Geomancy, -Whimsicott + Geomancy, -Wigglytuff + Geomancy, -Aipom + Lovely Kiss, -Ambipom + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus + Lovely Kiss, -Audino + Lovely Kiss, -Azurill + Lovely Kiss, -Bewear + Lovely Kiss, -Bibarel + Lovely Kiss, -Bidoof + Lovely Kiss, -Blissey + Lovely Kiss, -Bouffalant + Lovely Kiss, -Braviary + Lovely Kiss, -Buneary + Lovely Kiss, -Bunnelby + Lovely Kiss, -Castform + Lovely Kiss, -Chansey + Lovely Kiss, -Chatot + Lovely Kiss, -Cinccino + Lovely Kiss, -Deerling + Lovely Kiss, -Delcatty + Lovely Kiss, -Diggersby + Lovely Kiss, -Ditto + Lovely Kiss, -Dodrio + Lovely Kiss, -Doduo + Lovely Kiss, -Drampa + Lovely Kiss, -Dunsparce + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee + Lovely Kiss, -Exploud + Lovely Kiss, -Farfetch'd + Lovely Kiss, -Fearow + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchling + Lovely Kiss, -Furfrou + Lovely Kiss, -Furret + Lovely Kiss, -Girafarig + Lovely Kiss, -Glameow + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos + Lovely Kiss, -Happiny + Lovely Kiss, -Heliolisk + Lovely Kiss, -Helioptile + Lovely Kiss, -Herdier + Lovely Kiss, -Hoothoot + Lovely Kiss, -Igglybuff + Lovely Kiss, -Jigglypuff + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan + Lovely Kiss, -Kecleon + Lovely Kiss, -Komala + Lovely Kiss, -Lickilicky + Lovely Kiss, -Lickitung + Lovely Kiss, -Lillipup + Lovely Kiss, -Linoone + Lovely Kiss, -Litleo + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny + Lovely Kiss, -Loudred + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth + Lovely Kiss, -Miltank + Lovely Kiss, -Minccino + Lovely Kiss, -Munchlax + Lovely Kiss, -Noctowl + Lovely Kiss, -Oranguru + Lovely Kiss, -Patrat + Lovely Kiss, -Persian + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeotto + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgey + Lovely Kiss, -Pidove + Lovely Kiss, -Pikipek + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon-Z + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon2 + Lovely Kiss, -Purugly + Lovely Kiss, -Pyroar + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata + Lovely Kiss, -Regigigas + Lovely Kiss, -Rufflet + Lovely Kiss, -Sawsbuck + Lovely Kiss, -Sentret + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally + Lovely Kiss, -Skitty + Lovely Kiss, -Slaking + Lovely Kiss, -Slakoth + Lovely Kiss, -Snorlax + Lovely Kiss, -Spearow + Lovely Kiss, -Spinda + Lovely Kiss, -Stantler + Lovely Kiss, -Staraptor + Lovely Kiss, -Staravia + Lovely Kiss, -Starly + Lovely Kiss, -Stoutland + Lovely Kiss, -Stufful + Lovely Kiss, -Swablu + Lovely Kiss, -Swellow + Lovely Kiss, -Taillow + Lovely Kiss, -Tauros + Lovely Kiss, -Teddiursa + Lovely Kiss, -Toucannon + Lovely Kiss, -Tranquill + Lovely Kiss, -Trumbeak + Lovely Kiss, -Type: Null + Lovely Kiss, -Unfezant + Lovely Kiss, -Ursaring + Lovely Kiss, -Vigoroth + Lovely Kiss, -Watchog + Lovely Kiss, -Whismur + Lovely Kiss, -Wigglytuff + Lovely Kiss, -Yungoos + Lovely Kiss, -Zangoose + Lovely Kiss, -Zigzagoon + Lovely Kiss, -Aipom + Shell Smash, -Ambipom + Shell Smash, -Arceus + Shell Smash, -Audino + Shell Smash, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Bibarel + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Blissey + Shell Smash, -Bouffalant + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Castform + Shell Smash, -Chansey + Shell Smash, -Chatot + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Delcatty + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Dodrio + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dunsparce + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Exploud + Shell Smash, -Farfetch'd + Shell Smash, -Fearow + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Furfrou + Shell Smash, -Furret + Shell Smash, -Girafarig + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Herdier + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -Kecleon + Shell Smash, -Komala + Shell Smash, -Lickilicky + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Linoone + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Lopunny + Shell Smash, -Loudred + Shell Smash, -Meloetta + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Miltank + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot + Shell Smash, -Pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Porygon + Shell Smash, -Porygon-Z + Shell Smash, -Porygon2 + Shell Smash, -Purugly + Shell Smash, -Pyroar + Shell Smash, -Raticate + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Regigigas + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Slaking + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Spinda + Shell Smash, -Stantler + Shell Smash, -Staraptor + Shell Smash, -Staravia + Shell Smash, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Stoutland + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Swellow + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Tauros + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Toucannon + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Trumbeak + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Ursaring + Shell Smash, -Vigoroth + Shell Smash, -Watchog + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Zangoose + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Aggron + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Steel + Shift Gear, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Bastiodon + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Celesteela + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Dialga + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio-Alola + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Empoleon + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Forretress + Shift Gear, -Heatran + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Kartana + Shift Gear, -Klefki + Shift Gear, -Lairon + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Magneton + Shift Gear, -Magnezone + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Metagross + Shift Gear, -Metang + Shift Gear, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Probopass + Shift Gear, -Registeel + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Sandslash-Alola + Shift Gear, -Scizor + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Steel + Shift Gear, -Skarmory + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Stakataka + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Wormadam-Trash + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Arceus-Grass + Spore, -Bayleef + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cacturne + Spore, -Carnivine + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Chesnaught + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Cradily + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Exeggutor + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gogoat + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grotle + Spore, -Grovyle + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Jumpluff + Spore, -Kartana + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Leavanny + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Lilligant + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Lurantis + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Meganium + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Quilladin + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom-Mow + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Sawsbuck + Spore, -Sceptile + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Serperior + Spore, -Servine + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Shaymin + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally-Grass + Spore, -Simisage + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Skiploom + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Sunflora + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Swadloon + Spore, -Tangela + Spore, -Tangrowth + Spore, -Tapu Bulu + Spore, -Torterra + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tropius + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Victreebel + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Weepinbell + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Wormadam + Spore, -Arceus-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Baltoy + Thousand Arrows, -Barboach + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt + Thousand Arrows, -Claydol + Thousand Arrows, -Cubone + Thousand Arrows, -Diggersby + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett + Thousand Arrows, -Donphan + Thousand Arrows, -Drilbur + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio + Thousand Arrows, -Excadrill + Thousand Arrows, -Flygon + Thousand Arrows, -Gabite + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp + Thousand Arrows, -Gastrodon + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude + Thousand Arrows, -Gible + Thousand Arrows, -Gligar + Thousand Arrows, -Gliscor + Thousand Arrows, -Golem + Thousand Arrows, -Golett + Thousand Arrows, -Golurk + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon + Thousand Arrows, -Hippopotas + Thousand Arrows, -Hippowdon + Thousand Arrows, -Krokorok + Thousand Arrows, -Krookodile + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus + Thousand Arrows, -Larvitar + Thousand Arrows, -Mamoswine + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak + Thousand Arrows, -Marshtomp + Thousand Arrows, -Mudbray + Thousand Arrows, -Mudsdale + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoking + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoqueen + Thousand Arrows, -Nincada + Thousand Arrows, -Numel + Thousand Arrows, -Onix + Thousand Arrows, -Palossand + Thousand Arrows, -Palpitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Phanpy + Thousand Arrows, -Piloswine + Thousand Arrows, -Pupitar + Thousand Arrows, -Quagsire + Thousand Arrows, -Rhydon + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyhorn + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyperior + Thousand Arrows, -Sandile + Thousand Arrows, -Sandshrew + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash + Thousand Arrows, -Sandygast + Thousand Arrows, -Seismitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix + Thousand Arrows, -Stunfisk + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert + Thousand Arrows, -Swinub + Thousand Arrows, -Torterra + Thousand Arrows, -Trapinch + Thousand Arrows, -Vibrava + Thousand Arrows, -Whiscash + Thousand Arrows, -Wooper + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam-Sandy + Thousand Arrows, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Extreme Speed, -Flareon + Extreme Speed, -Glaceon + Extreme Speed, -Jolteon + Extreme Speed, -Leafeon + Extreme Speed, -Sylveon + Extreme Speed, -Umbreon + Extreme Speed, -Vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -Espeon + Lovely Kiss, -Flareon + Lovely Kiss, -Glaceon + Lovely Kiss, -Jolteon + Lovely Kiss, -Leafeon + Lovely Kiss, -Sylveon + Lovely Kiss, -Umbreon + Lovely Kiss, -Vaporeon + Lovely Kiss, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, -Arceus, -Silvally
/tour name STABmons + Averagemons
/tour autostart 15
Banlist: Gengarite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Arena Trap, Illusion, Innards Out, Magnet Pull, Moody, Parental Bond, Protean, Psychic Surge, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard, Comatose + Sleep Talk
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, Ability Clause, CFZ Clause, +Gengar-Mega, +Mawile-Mega, +Medicham-Mega, +Smeargle, -Medichamite, -Gengarite, -Mawilite, -Arena Trap, -Illusion, -Innards Out, -Magnet Pull, -Moody, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Psychic Surge, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Comatose + Sleep Talk, +Baton Pass
/tour autostart 15
Averagemons + Inverse
Banlist: Serperior, Servine, Snivy, Eevium Z, Linoone, Zigzagoon, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, Fomantis, Lurantis
/tour new Averagemons
/tour rules Inverse Mod, -Serperior, -Servine, -Snivy, -Eevium Z, -Linoone, -Zigzagoon, -Tapu Bulu, -Tapu Lele, -Fomantis, -Lurantis
/tour name Inverse Averagemons
/tour autostart 15

Fortemons:
To be done once it hits the server

I'm going to make a point of doing these monthly. Let me know if you disagree with any of the starting banlists.
Just to add, could you also try to see Averagmons AG and Averagemons CAP?
I would probably add the commands myself, but I don't know enough to do it

Alright, I'm going to look forward on these things in STAB Averagemons.

Glare - Since this meta would most likely going to speedtie, Glare is a valuable utility and all Normal-Types are finally gets access to this. It is also a perfect accuracy.
Transform - Now Every Normal Types are going to unexpectedly used this...
Kangaskhan-Mega - Now this beast gets Parental Bond Super Fang.... shrugs
Komala - Despite Sleep Talk is banned in conjunction with Comatose, i can still see some use of this thanks to being immune to status like Paralysis and Burn.
Furfrou - Fur Coat is not banned in Averagemon, and it finally gets a reliable recovery in this mashups.
Dewpider and Araquanid - Tail Glow and Quiver Dance with Water Bubble STAB. It can be actually gets more used of this in this mashup.
Speed Boost Sweeper - Tail Glow Ninjask with a reliable Ground coverage thanks to Nincada's Ground Typing, Blaziken with Sword Dance and V-create. Carvanha and Sharpedo with Nasty Plot.
Rotom - It gets more HP now... and would likely run Nuzzle.
Ditto - eh, just only Imposter. But at least it can still do something if Imposter fails i guess.....
Yungoos and Gumshoos - Stakeout Boomburst... and Spooky Plate Judgment....

Basically, more normal types, from Guts SD Ursaring to Nasty Plot regular Persian with Limber to even Chansey flinch haxing you and Exploud using Mean Look and Perish Song with Soundproof. And some gimmicky like Tech Storm Throw Marshadow or Breloom and even Final Gambit....
I might see weather teams going to used too, so Cloud Nine Users with like Altaria, Lickitung, Lickilicky and even Drampa might having a use here :)

Edit : Whoopa, I didn't notice Komala is not banned in Averagemon STAB yet, and didn't realized the Comatose + Sleep Talk is from BH Averagemon until now, well... rip. here goes comaphazing...

Last edited:
Hey, I don’t no much about code, but why can’t we do Anything Goes Mix And Mega on main? Surely we could use code something like this:
/tour new Mix and Mega, elimination
/tour rules +all banned Pokemon in normal mnm
/tour name AG MnM
/tour autostart 15

I’ve never used code before so don’t judge. Also, yeah, why couldn’t TI or someone code AG MnM.

Also, here’s a set for PH that does exactly the same job as Mega Sableye. Yveltal.
Yveltal @ Shed Shell / whatever
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Shore Up
- Aromatherapy
- Defog

I haven’t tested this, but in theory, MMX never runs anything to hit this other than Play Rough, which Sableye is weak to as well. In theory... Classic support set, but instead of Wish, it’s replaced with Foul Play to KO mmx. Not much else to so. Warning again: untested. Yeah, so drampa? Feel like sharing those Vr or even responding to my earlier request?

Ditto - eh, just only Imposter. But at least it can still do something if Imposter fails i guess.....
Not quite!

Ditto @ Quick Powder
Ability: Limber
EVs: 176 Atk / 252 SpA / 80 Spe
Naive Nature
- Boomburst
- Explosion
- Glare
- Transform

With one of its signature items, Ditto is the fastest mon in the Stabveragemons meta, outspeeding even boosted threats. It can eek the most out of its meager movepool to turn into a mediocre revenge killer. Boomburst and Explosion maximize its damage output, Glare lets it pressure things it can't KO, and the last slot goes to Transform cuz it has nothing else to use that slot on.

The main reasons to use this over standard Ditto, incidentally, are its ability to reliably outspeed the opponent without a Choice Scarf, as well as a handy immunity to paralysis. But it's still bad.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey, I don’t no much about code, but why can’t we do Anything Goes Mix And Mega on main? Surely we could use code something like this:
/tour new Mix and Mega, elimination
/tour rules +all banned Pokemon in normal mnm
/tour name AG MnM
/tour autostart 15

I’ve never used code before so don’t judge. Also, yeah, why couldn’t TI or someone code AG MnM.

Also, here’s a set for PH that does exactly the same job as Mega Sableye. Yveltal.
Yveltal @ Shed Shell / whatever
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Shore Up
- Aromatherapy
- Defog

I haven’t tested this, but in theory, MMX never runs anything to hit this other than Play Rough, which Sableye is weak to as well. In theory... Classic support set, but instead of Wish, it’s replaced with Foul Play to KO mmx. Not much else to so. Warning again: untested. Yeah, so drampa? Feel like sharing those Vr or even responding to my earlier request?
There is a difference between Pokémon that are fully banned and Pokémon that are just restricted from mega evolving. Unfortunately we are unable to allow most Ubers to mega evolve using any type of custom tour banlist. :pirate:

Also,
Wonder Guard Pokémon that are weak to ice are almost not worth using in Pure Hackmons. One of the main roles Wonder Guards have is to make sure they don't get run down by OHKO moves, which this Yveltal fails at. It would also help if Refrigerate Black Kyurem were unable to effectively weaken this Pokémon. The best way to run this Yveltal in a team is to have at least two other Pokémon to guard it from being OHKOed. This Pokémon is weak to Electric and Rock-type Pokémon, which not only allows it to be threatened by moves such as Diamond Storm and even Bolt Strike but gives this defensive Pokémon a harder time against Stealth Rock. You are comparing a bulky Pokémon with 4 weaknesses to a Pokémon of similar bulk with only one weakness as Wonder Guards?

I may discuss more about this Yveltal later on as well as run some calculations. I don't believe this set can suffice on Yveltal.

for STABmons DOU (the spreads are 252 / 252, I didn't work hard to do this)

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine // Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature // Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Spe // 31 Spe
- Boomburst // Techno Blast
- Fake Out
- Clanging Scales // Spacial Rend // Draco Meteor // Techno Blast
- Protect

Mega Altaria gets normal moves from swablu, giving it access not only to strong pixilate boosted STAB moves, but also to fake out, which helps Altaria's partner set up trick room / tailwind to let Altaria beat the shit out of stuff. Boomburst is a 156 base power STAB spread move, making it stronger than even a full HP STAB Eruption, and it hits past subs, meaning it's hard to stall this thing out. Clanging Scales is a weaker dragon STAB with similar properties, but as there are many fairies in this meta game, and there is the fear of wide guard, some other options can be used over that to bypass what would be a big weakness for Altaria. This set can pair up really well with something like Musharna, which gets telepathy to ignore boombursts as well as trick room and instruct in order to let Altaria hit twice with its speed advantage to break some things that would otherwise survive a single boomburst.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spectral Thief // Shadow Force // Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- V-create // Sacred Fire // Swords Dance
- Protect

Marowak-Alola is a strong trick room attacker, especially with its now expanded movepool, giving it a lot of options in how it can attack. Spectral Thief can take away boosts from setup mons, but shadow force can let Marowak openly attack for an extra turn outside of trick room, and it bypasses protect. Shadow Sneak is vital to give Marowak a way to hit outside of trick room, and Protect is vital to preserve Marowak outside of trick room. V-create and Sacred Fire are both very strong, but sacred fire trades in the power for a 50% burn chance and no debuffs, although the speed debuff is beneficial given its role as a trick room attacker. Swords Dance can make it even more threatening than it already is, and Lightning Rod lets it stand up to cheesy strats with electric types spamming discharge and whatnot.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Electrify // Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat // Flamethrower // Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Megaman has its role in the DOU meta game as a fast and strong pivot that spams intimidate incessantly, a similar role to Incineroar. Due to the fast pace of this meta, however, Snarl loses its potential to nerf these stronger mons, as many have the ability to punch a hole through Megaman anyway. Hidden Power [Ice] gives you a way to hit Landorus forms that might try to set up tailwind or just outright KO Megaman with their ground move of choice, while the fire coverage lets you hit things like Amoonguss and Ferrothorn for more than 0. Electrify is a cool tech I think for this meta simply because it acts as a way to redirect a foe's attack while boosting mane, given you haven't mega evolved yet, or it could be used to change the type of a partner's spread move (like an earthquake or boomburst that would otherwise probably OHKO mane) in order for mane to boost itself.

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Sacred Fire
- Parting Shot

Just the DOU set but with Sacred Fire over Flare Blitz and Parting Shot over U-turn in order to maximize its hazing effectiveness and stop killing itself.
-
I think Chansey and Instruct are worth looking into as things that could really break the game, Chansey's ability to just spam follow me to oblivion without really getting fucked up too badly is dangerous, and Transform lets it become a super bulky version of an already threatening mon, not to mention Chansey can be healed by its allies through Floral Healing / Heal Pulse. Instruct lets virtually any psychic type set trick room / tailwind and get off twice the eruptions and water spouts and boombursts. Maybe if the meta grew it would be easier to see some adaptations to these things, I would like to see how they are dealt with in the future. This is a cool idea for a meta tbh, there are a lot of potentially great mons out there.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/om-mashup-megathread.3635904/page-4#post-7866923 - Hackmons Viability Rankings

Hello! Tonight I had decided to make changes to the current viability rankings as it's been over 3 months since it had any revisions. I have decided to do this myself for the night and in the future, reflect on Disciple_1's thoughts. There may be another update soon. Hopefully for now, these changes would make the viability rankings seemingly more accurate than the original version.

VR RANK CHANGES:

RISES:
Regigigas: A -> A+
Muk-Alola: A- -> A
Sableye-Mega: A- -> A
Slowbro-Mega: A- -> A
Gyarados: B -> B+
Magearna: C+ -> B-

DROPS:
Mewtwo-Mega-Y: S- -> A+
Scizor-Mega: A+ -> A
Sceptile-Mega: A -> B+
Yveltal: A- -> B-
Palkia: A -> C+

ADDITIONS:
Blissey: E -> A+
Doublade: E -> A-
Raticate-Alola: E -> B-
Articuno: E -> C+

Various changes have been made in abilities as well.
Feel free to discuss

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/om-mashup-megathread.3635904/page-4#post-7866923 - Hackmons Viability Rankings

Hello! Tonight I had decided to make changes to the current viability rankings as it's been over 3 months since it had any revisions. I have decided to do this myself for the night and in the future, reflect on Disciple_1's thoughts. There may be another update soon. Hopefully for now, these changes would make the viability rankings seemingly more accurate than the original version.

VR RANK CHANGES:

RISES:
Regigigas: A -> A+ Fair enough, really good sweeper
Muk-Alola: A- -> A ... need I say more?
Sableye-Mega: A- -> A ^
Slowbro-Mega: A- -> A very good physical tank and spectral thief abuser
Gyarados: B -> B+ Neat sweeper

Magearna: C+ -> B-

DROPS:
Mewtwo-Mega-Y: S- -> A+ Ig, sorta
Scizor-Mega: A+ -> A why? What has made this thing worse?
Sceptile-Mega: A -> B+ Yup, never used it and not planning on it
Yveltal: A- -> B- yah
Palkia: A -> C+ Wtf why so high in the first place

ADDITIONS:
Blissey: E -> A+ I don’t like it, but I understand. Chansey still better
Doublade: E -> A- YAH BRUH

Raticate-Alola: E -> B- wtf like make it C
Articuno: E -> C+ Huh?

Various changes have been made in abilities as well.
Feel free to discuss
Hey ransei, glad to see you’ve finally updated it. I’m gonna edit the quote up there to highlight the mons I do not understand. One’s I do not know or understand the set for will be in bold. The one’s I understand but strongly disagree with, and I feel need an explanation will be in italics. The one’s I really appreciate and agree with are underlined.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings

Welcome to the Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings. This is the first of many resources that are made to help players determine what can be considered viable in the metagame. These rankings are placed in alphabetical order with their abilities sorted in decreasing viability. Anyone is free to put their thoughts on any Pokemon and debate on whether or not they need a rank change as long as they are being reasonable. Provide clear evidence for reasons why a Pokemon should have a change in rank, and be civil about it. We want what we can believe to be the closer to fact than subjective opinions.

Warning: This is currently on a stage of speculation. As of now Pure Hackmons has yet to find deep exploration. As a result, this is only filled with current thoughts about what Pokemon would be viable in the meta and how far they'd go, along with mostly predictions towards what ability they could run.
S rank
Chansey (Imposter, Innards Out)
Mewtwo-Mega-X (Huge Power/Pure Power)

S- Rank
Aerodactyl-Mega (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Shadow Tag, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Blissey (Imposter, Innards Out)
Gengar-Mega (Shadow Tag, Prankster, Illusion)
Zygarde-Complete (Fur Coat, Prankster, Sturdy)

A+ Rank
Giratina (Magic Bounce, Prankster, Sturdy)
Mewtwo-Mega-Y (Protean, Psychic Surge, Wonder Guard)
Rayquaza-Mega (Aerilate, Huge Power/Pure Power, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze,)
Regigigas (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze)

A Rank
Deoxys-Speed (No Guard, Shadow Tag, Wonder Guard)
Groudon-Primal (Shadow Tag, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Wonder Guard)
Muk-Alola (Wonder Guard)
Sableye-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Scizor-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Slowbro-Mega (Fur Coat, Wonder Guard)

A- Rank
Audino-Mega (Wonder Guard, Magic Bounce)
Doublade (Fur Coat)
Meloetta (Wonder Guard)
Xerneas (Wonder Guard, Poison Heal)

B+ Rank
Alakazam-Mega (No Guard, Psychic Surge, Protean)
Aegislash (Prankster, Magic Bounce)
Celesteela (Prankster, Magic Bounce, Flash Fire)
Drapion (Wonder Guard)
Gyarados (Wonder Guard, Illusion)
Kartana (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Lugia (Fur Coat)
Pheromosa (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Dazzling/Queenly Majesty, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Registeel (Prankster, Magic Bounce)
Sceptile-Mega (Prankster, No Guard, Dazzling/Queenly Majesty)

B Rank
Diancie-Mega (Pixilate, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Greninja-Ash (No Guard, Wonder Guard)
Kyurem-Black (Refrigerate, Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze)

B- Rank
Banette-Mega (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Cresselia (Wonder Guard, Fur Coat)
Electrode (Wonder Guard, No Guard)
Gyarados-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Kyogre-Primal (Wonder Guard)
Magearna (Wonder Guard)
Manectric-Mega (Wonder Guard, No Guard)
Metagross-Mega (Huge Power, Magnet Pull, Magic Bounce)
Raticate-Alola (Wonder Guard, Mold Breaker/Tervolt/Turboblaze)
Solgaleo (Sturdy)
Swampert-Mega (Wonder Guard)
Yveltal (Mold Breaker, Fur Coat, Liquid Ooze)

C+ Rank
Arceus (Wonder Guard)
Articuno (Magic Bounce)
Garchomp-Mega (Mold Breaker/Teravolt/Turboblaze, Huge Power/Pure Power)
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (Huge Power/Pure Power, Sturdy)
Palkia (Wonder Guard)

C Rank
Lucario-Mega (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Ludicolo (Wonder Guard)
Kyurem-White (Refrigerate)
Zekrom (Galvanize)

C- Rank
Meloetta-Pirouette (Huge Power/Pure Power)
Shedinja (Sturdy, Magic Guard)

D Rank
Froslass (Magic Bounce, Levitate)

E Rank
Everything else*

*Pokemon in this rank are here likely because they are either completely outclassed by at least one of the Pokemon on the ranks above or serve virtually no real purpose in the Pure Hackmons metagame.

Notable E Rank Pokemon people may consider nominating for a higher rank but are here solely due to either having an overrated strategy or being completely outclassed.

Entei or really any pure Fire-type (Wonder Guard)
Pure Fire-types in the metagame don't stand very well as Wonder Guards as they for the most part are outclassed by other possible Wonder Guards such as Primal Groudon and Alolan Muk for having similar but less weaknesses, and usually higher defensive stats. However, the main strategy of a Pure Fire-type Pokemon with Wonder Guard is to utilize the move Burn Up, a move that removes a Pokemon's Fire-type after successfully hitting. With many viable Wonder Guards in the metagame, these types of Pokemon should find it hard be able to successfully hit an attack, and even if they do, they can still be forced to switch either by phazing or by matchup, causing them to have to redo their main strategy. It is also worth noting that the ability of Wonder Guards to carry four moves in this metagame is a gift. Most of them use their four moves in order to support, recover themselves, boost stats, inflict status, and/or throw hazards. They're type combination is good enough to handle on their own without the absolute need to provide a move to get rid of their type. Pure Fire-type Pokemon who follow the Burn Up strategy can also struggle more heavily against Mold Breaker/Turboblaze/Teravolt Pokemon or Pokemon that have Photon Geyser or Moongeist Beam, making the entire point of the strategy lose any value it had.

Spiritomb (Wonder Guard)
As of now I don't see any reason to use this over Mega Sableye. They both are bulky Wonder Guard Pokemon used to wall, allowing them to set up hazards or support with Defog/Wish/Aromatherapy. While Spiritomb does have higher Attack and Speed stats, its speed is still slow to the point where you can't really get much from it and its offensive stats are at a below average base 92, which is just 7 points higher than Mega Sableye. It would be difficult to use this Pokemon offensively.

This is my 1000th post! s/o to Smogon University!
In regards to the fire types, couldn’t they also take advantage of (Z)-Forest Curse?

This allows them to turn a neutral to Fire Wonder Guard foe into a Target for Burn Out, by adding a Grass typing.

For example: Spider Web/Filler, Forest’s Curse, Burnout, Filler.

You can avoid Wonder Guard.

What about Tornadus-Therian form with Roost and Wonder Guard? Remove it’s only typing at will, and never have to deal with hitting an opponent. Give it Substitute to block Status moves and you are golden. Yes, the ability is dependent on outspeeding the foe, but helpful sets like Shift Gear/Shell Smash, Sunsteel Strike, Roost, Substitute can eventually outspeed and hit anything after a few boosts, while gaining immunity as needed. Sunsteel Strike might not have STAB, but it’s Attack will eventually be enough after some Boosts.

It’s Flying typing also affords it Immunity to Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and most importantly Sticky Web.

Last edited:
I intended to reply to Ransei's VR update a tad bit earlier, but better late than never ig.

On the whole I agree with most of these changes that you've made to the VR. There are some stand outs however.

1. Regigigas to A+ seems a bit weird to me. It hasn't had much usage and it's primary role seems to be that of a Moldy sweeper. The best advantage it has in that role is the immunity to spectral thief, and that ends there. It is too heavily reliant on set up and lacks an immediate impact. Other moldy sweepers like Mgar and Megados have other things working for them like megados's immunity to prankster moves and STAB power trip and Mgar's versatility which is something that is sorely lacking. But in all honesty, we haven't seen enough of this Mon in games to make a decision like this, and should wait to get a better idea of it.

2. Mega Scizor is the best utilitarian Wonder Guard in this meta. Period. While people compare this to MSab and Alola Muk and say that they are immune to photon geyser and so on, do remember that it takes a banded pure power mmx to even guarantee a 2hko on mzor with photon. Mzor often carries some form of protection to scout out sets and can easily switch out on a band or it can burn the mmx and then recover off damage and effectively shut it down. So I'm a bit unsure about this drop since scizor hasn't really underperformed and really hasn't done anything to qualify it for a drop.

3. Palkia is a good Mon but this just isn't the generation for it. With the advent it ability ignoring moves the niche that Palkia had as a out of the box wg mon has been completely destroyed. Unfortunate to see it happen since I quite liked that mon but necessary.

4. Alolan Raticate has a very good niche being immune to both spectral thief and prankster shenanigans and getting off STAB power trips. Yes I feel that B- is good enough for that Mon since its lacks both speed and power relying on subs to carry it through and zmoves to guarantee KOs on neutral mons.

Thats about it for my thoughts on this update.

Moving on to a new strategy that has arisen in the PH meta - PP stalling moves like Photon, MGB and Sunsteel.
The biggest boon this gen gave MMX was photon geyser, a way to deal with those pesky wonder guards without having to rely on SE coverage. It was a big shift in the meta since it meant that mons that resisted or were immune to this move had to be used as wonder guards or face a clean 6-0 by MMX. However there is one small downside to this fantastic move - it has only 8 PP. While. In most cases its sufficient to clean up a team, it however runs the risk of depleting its PP using it on mons that resist it or are immune to it. Also off late moves that expedite this process like spite and grudge have been used to cripple and completely side line mmx. One very good example of a mon that can pull this off consistently is Fur Coat Doublade. Capable of tanking the worst mmx can throw at it thanks to its eviolite, it can render mmx completely useless by just spamming spite and strength sap or any other form of recovery. This could mean that we will see multiple MMX carrying photon just to be able to cut through teams or people might revert to sets used last gen and rely on coverage moves which have higher PP to win these PP wars.

Edit : TL;DR the VR updates are good barring gigas and mzor and PP stall is a good way to beat MMX in PH

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Here (finally) are the preliminary AAA Ubers viability rankings I've been avoiding working on. As you can see there are still quite a few Pokemon needed to be ranked, so feel free to make suggestions. Note that Pokemon are alphabetized within their ranks (but not in the to be ranked section where it's basically the order they were added in).

Especially helpful suggestions are (ordered approx. most helpful to less helpful, but still wanted :3:
-Adding in Pokemon I missed
-Ranking currently unranked Pokemon
-Changing the ranks of Pokemon that are already ranked
-Adding in sets on Pokemon that I missed

Things that will NOT be changing include Xerneas in S (unless we subdivide S) and obviously the Pokemon in banned. Xerneas is pretty clearly the best and most dominant force in the current metagame, and the viability rankings should reflect that.
To be ranked

Necrozma Dawn Wings*
-->
Ultra Necrozma (Psychic Surge, Defiant, Competitive, Download, Intimidate, Magic Bounce → Neuroforce)
Kyurem-Black (Refrigerate
Groudon-Primal (Download, Intimidate, Grassy Surge, Defiant → Desolate Land)
Regigigas (Poison Heal)
Zekrom (Surge Surfer, Adaptability, Regenerator)
Celesteela (Flash Fire, Volt Absorb)
Cresselia (Poison Heal)
Kyogre-Primal (Electric Surge, Download, Intimidate → Primordial Sea)
Magearna (Regenerator, Levitate, Flash Fire
Xurkitree (Surge Surfer)
Blissey (Unaware, Magic Bounce, Regenerator
Giratina (Poison Heal, Magic Bounce, Regenerator, Intimidate
Dialga
Groudon (Magnet Pull, Poison Heal)
Lugia
Reshiram
Slaking (Poison Heal, Tough Claws)
Lunala (Adaptability)
Palkia (Primordial Sea, Swift Swim, Adaptability)
Skarmory (Flash Fire, Intimidate)

Banned
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane
Rayquaza-Mega

S
Xerneas (Tinted Lens, Mold Breaker, Sheer Force, Magic Bounce, Dazzling, Pixilate, Poison Heal)

A+
Mewtwo (Sheer Force, Psychic Surge, Tinted Lens)
Rayquaza (Aerilate, Tough Claws, Adaptability)
Yveltal (Regenerator, Triage, Adaptability, Intimidate)

A
Arceus (Poison Heal, Scrappy, Tough Claws, Guts, Multitype*, Tinted Lens, Magic Bounce, Unaware, Competitive, Defiant, other things)
Gengar-Mega (Prankster, Download)
Marshadow (Adaptability, Magic Guard, Defiant)
Ho-Oh (Magic Guard, Magic Bounce, Volt Absorb

A-
Kartana (Tinted Lens, Steelworker)
Kyurem-White (Sheer Force, Tinted Lens
Solgaleo (Unaware, Flash Fire, Regenerator, Steelworker, Tinted Lens)

In other news...
We are still looking for feedback on the current state of the STABmons Doubles metagame. Chansey's fate has yet to reach any sort of consensus. I personally am leaning towards giving it a suspect test, which would function similarly to how the Dusk Mane one did. However I believe that more community input is needed at this juncture. I would especially like to see some replays of Chansey in action and some discussion on Chansey counterplay.

Last edited:
Time for some AAA Doubles theories (because I'm bad at playing that oh wait that's me in a nutshell)!

Zapdos @ Psychic Seed/ Misty Seed
Ability: Prankster/ Unburden/ Shield Dust/ Filter/ Lightning Rod
EVs: 244 HP/ 84 Def/ 76 SpA/ 104 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave/ Hidden Power Ice
- Roost
- Tailwind

Zapdos is easily one of the best Pokemon in AAA doubles with how many abilities goes so well with it so far. Prankster might be the best ability for Zapdos as it gives priority to two of its most important moves, Tailwind and Roost. Other choices include Unburden for doubling Zapdos' speed after consuming its terrain seed, Shield Dust for preventing flinch from Fake Out and other hax, Filter makes Zapdos tougher to defeat even with super effective hits, and Lightning Rod for redirecting Electric-type moves.

Magician might be good on Zapdos, but last time I tried, I stole Toxic Orb instead of something useful like 50% pinch berries.

Volcanion @ Waterium Z/ Wiki Berry
Ability: Storm Drain/ Lightning Rod/ Levitate/ Shield Dust/ Mold Breaker
EVs: 212 HP/ 200 SpA/ 44 SpD/ 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power/ Sludge Bomb/ Roar
- Protect

You know what's better than Water Absorb? Storm Drain! Lightning Rod and Levitate remove one of its nasty type weaknesses, though Thousand Arrows bypasses the latter. Shield Dust for using Roar on Trick Room setter without having to worry about Fake Out users. Mold Breaker can be used for bypassing pesky abilities such as type immunity abilities and Magic Bounce.

Diancie @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Now Diancie can safely set up Trick Room without having to worry Taunt and Roar/Whirlwind! Unfortunately, without Clear Body, it's now vulnerable to Intimidate.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Return
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch

Aerilate would turn Dragonite into something viable. While there are less Pokemon that's weak to Flying-type, it finally gives Dragonite some reliable STAB options. Dragonite doesn't seem like it will too overbearing for AAA doubles with Intimidate and priority blocking abilities, plus the lack of strong spread moves might make Dragonite an easy target for revenge killing. Could be wrong about Dragonite, but hey, Mega Salamence is still in DOU.

Keldeo @ Waterium Z/ Fightinium Z
Ability: Tinted Len
EVs: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump/ Scald
- Taunt
- Protect

As harsh as that sounds, Keldeo is a terrible Pokemon in Doubles right now, even getting unranked in DUU viability thread. This is probably the best way to use Keldeo right now given how shallow its movepool is, even then, I doubt that Keldeo would even be a terror in AAA doubles anytime soon. Storm Drain is a good check to Keldeo since it redirects Water-type, and just because everything gets Terrain Surge doesn't mean there's less Tapu to worry about.

252 SpA Tinted Lens Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 116 SpD Tapu Bulu: 166-196 (48.2 - 56.9%)
252 SpA Tinted Lens Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 144-168 (41.8 - 48.8%)
252 SpA Tinted Lens Keldeo Hydro Vortex (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 240-282 (69.7 - 81.9%)
252 SpA Tinted Lens Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 244 HP / 84 Def Zapdos: 144-170 (37.6 - 44.5%)

Last edited:
Here (finally) are the preliminary AAA Ubers viability rankings I've been avoiding working on. As you can see there are still quite a few Pokemon needed to be ranked, so feel free to make suggestions. Note that Pokemon are alphabetized within their ranks (but not in the to be ranked section where it's basically the order they were added in).

Especially helpful suggestions are (ordered approx. most helpful to less helpful, but still wanted :3:
-Adding in Pokemon I missed
-Ranking currently unranked Pokemon
-Changing the ranks of Pokemon that are already ranked
-Adding in sets on Pokemon that I missed

Things that will NOT be changing include Xerneas in S (unless we subdivide S) and obviously the Pokemon in banned. Xerneas is pretty clearly the best and most dominant force in the current metagame, and the viability rankings should reflect that.
To be ranked

Necrozma Dawn Wings*
-->
Ultra Necrozma (Psychic Surge, Defiant, Competitive, Download, Intimidate, Magic Bounce → Neuroforce)
Regigigas (Poison Heal)
Cresselia (Poison Heal)
Xurkitree (Surge Surfer)
Dialga
Lugia
Reshiram
Lunala (Adaptability)

Banned
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane
Rayquaza-Mega

S
Xerneas (Tinted Lens, Mold Breaker, Sheer Force, Magic Bounce, Dazzling, Pixilate, Poison Heal)

A+

A
A+
Arceus (Poison Heal, Scrappy, Tough Claws, Guts, Multitype*, Tinted Lens, Magic Bounce, Unaware, Competitive, Defiant, other things)

A-

In other news...
We are still looking for feedback on the current state of the STABmons Doubles metagame. Chansey's fate has yet to reach any sort of consensus. I personally am leaning towards giving it a suspect test, which would function similarly to how the Dusk Mane one did. However I believe that more community input is needed at this juncture. I would especially like to see some replays of Chansey in action and some discussion on Chansey counterplay.
YEEEES DRAMPA. GOOD BOY!!!!! Right, there are several things I disagree with, some additions to propose, and some insults to ur mental health to dish out (jk).
Necrozma Dawn Wings*
-->
Regigigas (Poison Heal)
Cresselia (Poison Heal)
Xurkitree (Surge Surfer)
Dialga
Lugia
Reshiram
Lunala (Adaptability)
Looking at them, and thinking about where I think they should be placed.

Slaking and Regigigas are basically in the same league, I just like using Slaking because it's not a legendary. They are excellent damage dealers and stallbreakers, with like only stuff like Skarm to threaten them, in the right scenario. My opinion is A+ for them.

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings doesn't really have anything that can wall its Z-move bar dark types. Even Skarmory can't switch in to SD then LTBTS. Opinion: A+ again.

Kyurem-Black, I will save this for later, because I have an idea for mons like it.

Primal-Groudon is also pretty nuclear with awesome pre-mega abilities to get rid of weakness, boost its stats, or lower their stats. A.

Zekrom. Oh, Zekrom. Zekrom is amazingly strong, with band being able to 2KO ferrothorn with terrain (bolt strike). That's pretty damn impressive. A- since it hasn't seen much usage, and there are still plenty of checks.

Celesteela. Good work as a spdef wall, but that's literally the only thing it outclasses skarm at, due to unreliable recovery. Unranked till drampa creates more ranks.

Cresselia, saving that for my suggestion later.

Same with pogre.

Magearna is an interesting Pokémon. very interesting. Interesting xern check and defensive wall. A- for now, probably B+ soon.

Xurk, saving.

Blissey is an interesting defensive wall, with amazing spdef, a good xern check unless moldy. B or B+ when it comes out.

Giratina YAY. Gira is a great pdon check, defogger, phazer, and just a great mon. A+.

Dialga, later.

Normal Groudon is interesting, forming and almost unbeatable core with Xerneas (magnet pull). You can only hope to predict the switch on xern, and go into ur check.

Lugia, saving.

Reshiram saving.

Lunala and palkia, saving.

Now you may wonder what my suggestion is right now. well, AAA Ubers is such a broad meta, I think we should have an Untested rank. People can test the Pokémon in this rank, then come up with a set, then suggest a rank. Every mon I said 'saving' or 'later' for I hink should be in this rank. Now for some agreements and disagreements.
S
Absolutely agree. Amazing sweeper, and I hate having to run a check for it in every single game.
A+
Alright, some disagreements here. Rayquaza just lacks the power to break through much. Adaptability and Tough Claws might pack a punch, but I haven't seen it used. Feel free to disagree. Mewtwo, agree. Not many checks, but still beatable, quite frail. Yveltal. Yveltal. Yveltal is such a good Pokémon. Crazy good. Can run regenvest as a wall, triage as a revenge killer, or uh, idk about the other 2 abilities. still, can wall every single special attacker bar xern and its CS triage set even beats ho-oh when played right. Maybe have an S- for this or keep it where it is. Put it at the top of A+ at least.
A
Hmm. Arceus is very unpredictable but I'm pretty sure it's outclassed at everything it does, bar have amazing priority in espeed (even ray can do that). Pixilate is quite a good sweeper actually, same with mbouce and tinted. I think either stay or move down to A-. Gengar-mega, never used idk how it works. enlighten me. Marshadow is a lot better than it is made out to be. Close Combat gets quite a lot of kills, Spectral Thief ges a lot of boosts, can even run Rock Slide for Ho-oh. Stay. Ho-oh, stay. Maybe put Pheal in for ho-oh, I haven't tried but it seems quite good.
A-
Kartana sorta lacks the speed to be a good sweeper, but it still hits crazy hard. I think B+ when it comes out. never tried Kyuw. enlighten me. Solgaleo is really good. it gets all sort of coverage to beat Ho-oh, other solgaleo, dragons, and fairies. Never tried Steelworker or tinted, but all the others I've tried and are quite good. A.

Well, that's basically it, except Where the heck is skarmory? Skarmory is way better than you have implied, unless u just forgot lmao. Flash Fire beats Pdon and fire coverage and everything else in the meta. E: everything physical in the meta. Intimidate attempts to get rid of boosts like those of marsh, slaking, unecro, etc etc etc. It's a good Steal Rock setter as well as a defogger. Get in the real world dramps.

I think that's everything, except... you should do a vr council thing like ransei did. also recommending Ransei for staaabmons leader.

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
I think Jirachi should be ranked or at least considered for the AAA ubers viability:

Max HP and SpD Jirachi is a good Xerneas counter with Xerneas only managing to land a 4HKO. Jirachi offers good role compression (SR, Wish support) in the same slot as a Xern counter such as Solgaleo with the only downside being Jirachi only 3HKOes Xern while Solgaleo 2HKOs, as such, I think it should be at least B.

252+ SpA Tinted Lens Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 124-146 (30.7 - 36.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 Atk Jirachi Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 168 Def Xerneas: 152-182 (38.6 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+2 252+ SpA Tinted Lens Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Unaware Solgaleo: 134-158 (28 - 33%) -- 88.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers

4 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 0 HP / 168 Def Xerneas: 252-296 (64.1 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Heyo again megathread. I'm just gonna dump a bunch of replays here. Not all of them are my own, some are ransei's.

Drampa you may wanna edit these into the OP, maybe not all of them tho.

Last edited:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Banlist: Gengarite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Arena Trap, Illusion, Innards Out, Magnet Pull, Moody, Parental Bond, Protean, Psychic Surge, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard, Comatose + Sleep Talk
/tour rules +Illegal, +Unreleased, Ability Clause, CFZ Clause, +Gengar-Mega, +Mawile-Mega, +Medicham-Mega, +Smeargle, -Medichamite, -Gengarite, -Mawilite, -Arena Trap, -Illusion, -Innards Out, -Magnet Pull, -Moody, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Psychic Surge, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Comatose + Sleep Talk, +Baton Pass
/tour autostart 15
Is there any reason Final Gambit is legal here? While Ghost-types are far easier to come by and -ate can chip it, there are many ways of getting around it - Having stuff that's simply powerful enough to force out Ghosts or Scrappy, as well as being an -ate that forces other -ates out. It's very easy to just lure out the opponent's -ate answer and OHKO them with Final Gambit. Granted, there are consequences too, mainly it being a one for one trade. However, I think the move isn't going to end up being broken as much as uncompetitive, since anything gets it now and you can't actually reasonably expect everything to have Final Gambit, while in regular BH Final Gambit is generally dedicated towards high HP mons like ZygC, Chans, and Bliss.

Also on paper, having Primal Groudon banned but Camerupt-Mega, Camerupt and Numel legal seems really weird considering there's no difference between them anymore. Personally what I'd do depends on if you plan on looking at Eviolite at all or not (if not banned thru avgmons alrdy). If you do deal with Eviolite, I'd ban all of them (or just ban V-Create, since that's what makes these things difficult to handle in this meta) and if you don't, I'd just unban Pdon, then have a suspect test since I feel a lot of the same issues will exist as in regular BH.

e: light ball, thick club, and any other items shouldn't be legal either but idk if that's banned via avgmons or not

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)