OM Mashup Megathread

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
I regret doing a double post but I figured this might go overlooked if I snuck it into an edit on previous post, so...

:p

Since spotlight also got broken by those nasty coding changes, here's the fixed tour code:
/tour new camomons, elim
/tour setautostart 10
/tour ruleset !Obtainable Moves, !Obtainable Abilities, !Obtainable Formes, !Obtainable Misc, +Unreleased, +uber, Ability Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Species Clause, CFZ Clause, Sleep Clause Mod, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, +Dragonite, +Kartana, +Kyurem-Black, +Latias-Mega, +Shedinja, +Power Construct, +Baton Pass, +Kommonium Z, -Arena Trap, -Contrary, -Huge Power, -Illusion, -Innards Out, -Magnet Pull, -Moody, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Psychic Surge, -Pure Power, -Shadow Tag, -Stakeout, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Gengarite, -Chatter, -V-Create, -Comatose + Sleep Talk
/tour name [Gen 7] Camomons BH

Last edited:

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Since Gen 7 is ending soon, I'm gonna dump all of my most successful mashups teams (I'll also edit in STAAABmons and MNM TS teams in a few weeks). Short team descriptions are there, click on the team to get to the paste. Hopefully the teams are useful, it took me two hours to make this post (gotta make it look nice amirite?) Feel free to ask questions/critique the teams.

:Necrozma-Ultra: :Mewtwo: :Marshadow: :Skarmory: :Giratina: :Magearna:
Ultra-Necrozma, at least in my opinion is the top tier threat in AAA Ubers and so I wanted to build a team to reflect that. Ultra Necrozma is nigh unwallable, and can only really be checked, by scarfers and Mewtwo. I use Mewtwo myself to break opposing teams, specifically Magearna + Gira/Yve cores in order for Ultra Necrozma or Marshadow to easily break through. Skarm + Gira + Mage provides a very good defensive backbone, only suffering to (rare) terrain/weather spams. This is probably my best AAA Ubers team.
:Jirachi: :Giratina: :Marshadow: :Xerneas: :Blaziken: :Yveltal:
Jira + Gira form a defensive hazard controlling backbone. Blaziken Mega traps steels and potentially can setup on them, removing steels in order to allow a later Xerneas Sweep. This team uses priority to check opposing sweepers generally, however, this does mean that it does suffer to Ultra Necrozma.
:Necrozma-Ultra: :Mewtwo: :Lunala: :Deoxys-Attack: :Marshadow: :Kyogre:
Psyspam abuses the fact that many of the top tier sweepers greatly appreciate terrain support as many people use mons such as Marshadow/Triage Yveltal in order to soft check sweepers. Dual Scarfs may seem counter-intuitive, however Marshadow provides a surprise check vs Gengar-Mega/Mewtwo/Ultra Necrozma and Xerneas in terrain, while Kyogre has great wallbreaking capabilities. Mewtwo and Necrozma-Ultra can generally run rampant, but Necrozma should be mindful of terrain's duration. While RegenVest Yveltal may seem problematic, Stealth Rocks and coverage against it generally makes it beatable.
:Chansey: :Skarmory: :Giratina: :Tyranitar: :Magearna: :Slowbro:
Yes, this is exactly what you think it is. Chansey serves as the blanket check to special attackers, dealing with everything but the rare Magic Bounce setup wall. Skarmory is the Marshadow counter, and provides defog. It also is a tertiary check to Ultra Necrozma, should Tyranitar and Slowbro be out of commision. Giratina is a good blanket check vs attackers physical and special, and forms a great defogging core with Skarmory. Poison Heal may seem out of place when using Heal Bell on Chansey and it makes you weaker to opposing Hex Giras, however ability clause forces me to use it. It does have the bonus of not being pressured by toxic, and so less reliant on Chansey. Tyranitar is an extremely good mon, disposing of MGar, and serving as a one time counter to Rayquaza and Ultra Necrozma (both of which usually only get one setup chance). It also is great at pressuring opposing defoggers such as Yveltal and Ho-Oh, but does suffer from 4MSS in not being able to have Crunch to beat Giratina. Magearna offers a very solid backup check to the XY Legends, and a backup special wall. Reflect may seem like an odd choice, but it allows me to defeat opposing Rayquazas and Necrozmas easily who may switch in. Slowbro finally stops me from getting 6-0ed by Zekrom and provides yet another Ultra Necrozma check, another Arceus check, and a good Swords Dance PDon check and is generally a good defensive wall. This is an extremely good team and is only really defeated via surprise sets being able to net KOs/misplay. I hope I don't regret sharing it lol.
:Silvally: :Zygarde-Complete: :Groudon-Primal: :Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: :Mewtwo: :Chansey:
This team mainly focuses on chipping the opposing team to allow Mega Mewtwo, Zygarde or Silvally to break. Silvally is an extremely powerful threat, with one quiver dance allowing it to OHKO most of the metagame while outspeeding the entire unboosted meta. Groudon Primal serves as an extremely bulky rocker and the main check to threats such as Xerneas, while Necrozma Dusk Mane serves as a check to Zygarde and Mewtwo. Chansey supplies Clerical support/Hazard removal while allowing me to not be completely steamrolled by Silvally. Mewtwo's EVs are to allow its substitutes to not be broken by unboosted Thousand Arrows, allowing it to setup on Zygarde.
:Naganadel: :Avalugg: :Ferrothorn: :Volcarona: :Entei: :Arcanine:
Avalugg and Ferrothorn form a defensive hazard controlling backbone, they can only deal with so many threats (due to the plethora of diverse offensive mons in CAAAmomons), so Extreme Speed is used to defeat offensive threats. Volcarona is used in order to trap steels such as Avalugg, Ferrothorn and Mew which generally get in the way of spamming Extreme Speed.
:Gengar-Mega: :Metagross-Mega: :Metagross-Mega: :Zygarde-Complete: :Chansey: :Scizor-Mega:
Huge Power Metagross is nigh unwallable and so I wanted to build a team around it. Once setup, it is only really stopped by Innards Out, so false swipe is a decent choice for it. Huge Power Metagross wipes out Prankster Haze walls allowing for Harvest Metagross to sweep potentially later on. Baton Pass on both Zygarde and Scizor allows many instances for Gengar or the Metagrosses to switch in to potentially sweep. Chansey, Zygarde and Scizor provide me counterplay to opposing offensive walls, and Zygarde improofs the entire team (except Huge Power Metagross, but it improofs itself kinda.)
:Skarmory: :Nihilego: :Metagross: :Crabominable: :Cresselia: :Absol:
This team features a Skarmory and Nihilego defensive core, together with Cresselia blanket checking a very large portion of the metagame, only suffering to some weather/terrain spams and physical Defiants (typically Absol, although quite rare). In order to check many threats such as Absol and weather, triple priority is utilised, with Crabominable being the most reliable of all. Metagross punches walls into teams, and allows for some early game scouting, while Absol is Absol. The team does suffer vs Psychic Terrain, however.
:Skarmory: :Avalugg: :Nihilego: :Blissey: :Cresselia: :Palossand:
Due to the very offensive nature of TS AAA, this Stall doesn't perform extremely well. Skarmory, Avalugg form the physical wall, capable of stopping Absol and most Metagross sets. Nihilego is the main special defensive wall ironically, and easily lays hazards throughout the game. Blissey allows clerical support and stops me getting obliterated by Specs Camerupt (yes normal blissey dies to camerupt in the sun). Cresselia is the Magic Bouncer and gives me a wincon vs fatter teams. Palossand serves as the spinblocker, which is kinda paramount for stall.
:Mewtwo-Mega-Y: :Deoxys-Attack: :Necrozma-Ultra: :Rayquaza-Mega: :Groudon-Primal: :Arceus:
It might seem counterintuitive to use Hyper Offense due to the threat of Imposter, and it is. However, each mon is sufficiently improofed by another (mainly Deoxys and Necrozma serve as Improof), and in general priority spamming is really easy, making HO not too bad.
:Groudon-Primal: :Magearna: :Celesteela: :Meloetta: :Kangaskhan::Blaziken-Mega:
Groudon, Magearna, and Celesteela form the defensive backbone, stopping opposing Orbers and generally checking everything other than Zygarde well. Meloetta serves to punch huge holes in the opposing team, allowing Ursaring typically to break through troublesome mons such as Celesteela. Alternatively, Meloetta can clean up late game, typically after Blaziken has swept.

Not gonna provide descriptions for these, they aren't too important.

In terms of continuing mashups into next Generation, I think we should probably give every mashup the chance to continue.
However, these are mashups I think should be continued but may be hurt/impossible due to pokemon/mechanic changes:
MNM TS (basically MNM anything :( )
PU and below mashups, possibly NU too.
AAA TS (Tier Shift mashups as a whole are under threat due to less tiers)
AAA/Camomons/STAB Ubers (Ubers will be greatly smaller)
AG Mashups (they aren't really that good, AG also will suffer like Ubers)

I might have missed some mashups though.
In regards to banning mons, I think most metas are balanced right now, however STAAABmons might want to look at Triage, or rather Togekiss, and AAA Ubers should seriously consider unbanning Mega Rayquaza, at least imo.
See you all next gen.

EDIT: Some more teams. Don't feel like making descriptions for these, but they are all pretty good. Includes STAAAB and MNMTS teams.
https://pokepast.es/9bbe66c140b64538

Last edited:

Best Gal

Played the first STABmons UU tour today. A lot of fun! Only three people joined, but here are the replays to give some teambuilding ideas and a demonstration of what the metagame of the tier is right off the bat.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-992020327
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-992022797

Here are my thoughts based on just these two games:

Marowak is stupidly strong and should be banned ASAP. I find that it is able to ohko most mons in the meta with no problem, and if it doesn't it can simply click shadow sneak to try again. Perhaps the meta would adjust to its' presence over time, but I doubt it. It's ridiculously powerful.

Here's a list of pokemon that resist both of its' stabs:

Bibarel, Crawdaunt, Drampa, Greninja (banned by usage), Guzzlord, Mega Gyarados (banned by proxy of Gyarados' usage ban), Houndoom, Hydreigon, Incineroar, Pyroar, Tyranitar (banned by usage), Sharpedo.

Of those, Incineroar, Pyroar,and Houndoom are weak to ground, which Alolawak also gets access too. Most of these are OHKO'd by V-Create anyways, beyond being just subpar. The only true checks here are Guzzlord and Hydreigon.

There exist plenty of offensive checks for it, yes. Anything that can outspeed, resists Shadow Sneak, and can OHKO independent of rocks can absolutely rock its' world. But considering the small number of defensive answers for it, and the fact that it can solo teams (as seen in the second replay) I think it is simply too much for the tier to handle.

Mega Pidgeot also needs a ban. 100% accurate Sing, and the coverage of Boomburst/Hurricane/filler (Heat Wave, U-Turn) is extremely powerful and it has a great speed tier. Basically gets a free sleep every time it comes in, it's super dumb, might be overreacting though since my team wasn't super prepped for it.

As far as I can tell though there are no other insanely strong mons that would need a ban, at least none that are readily apparently. Mega Medicham is on my radar though.

I plan on setting this again in the coming days just because I like it though so there will be time to consider these things :p

EDIT: After discussion, the decision was made to quickban both Mega Pidgeot and Terrakion from STAB UU.

Last edited:
My small thoughts on STABmons UU:
While its still in its early stage, I do feel like there would be many potential bans in the future. ( Its close to like there are 24 UUBL mons in the standard tier).

Sets:
OUs:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes / Rock Tomb / Toxic

UUBLs:

Dragonite @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed / Fire Punch / Roost

Latios-Mega (M) @ Latiosite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Core Enforcer
- Psystrike
- Earthquake
- Roost

Hoopa-Unbound @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Photon Geyser / Psystrikes
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Trick-or-Treat

Hoopa-Unbound @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Trick-or-Treat

Will add more or complete this post in the future because i ran out of time...

Best Gal

With STAB UU in consideration, I also did a bit of AAA UU testing;

I believe that Naganadel and Mega Metagross, which are unbanned via AAA's rules, are far too strong and would need a ban. This feels pretty obvious for a quickban, but let me know if anybody has any problems with that!

EDIT: also medicham is stupid in stab uu convince me otherwise

Last edited:
Now, I'm going to take a look at any Pokemon that can substitute its role if I were to ban Chansey in STABmon Doubles. More specifically, Transform.

:type null:
While it doesn't have absurdly high HP like Chansey, its ability to hold Eviolite makes it useful for Transform. Porygon2 can be used too, though Type: Null has the edge over it with its higher HP stat. Alternatively, Type: Null could use Follow Me to redirect attacks and restore its HP with Recover or Softboiled.

:regigigas: :slaking:
Due to the mechanic of STABmons, Regigigas gains Fake Out and Protect to burn its Slow Start turns. Or it could say screw it and just use Transform. Its great bulk also makes it a good Follow Me component. Slaking is only useful for Transforming due to Truant will not allow it to use any move on the next turn, having higher HP, and no speed cut.

tl;dr: It might be better to take a look at Transform and Follow Me.
Let me see what you guys think by leaving your opinion of it.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
For our last Spotlight of Generation 7 we have decided to do a dual spotlight!
Our spotlights will be Tier Shift AAA and STAAABmons.

I hope you all enjoy the end of our generation, and remember, it's now less than one month until Sword and Shield drop!​

Pokémon can use any ability, barring the few that are restricted to their natural users, and learn any move of their type, apart from those restricted to their natural users.
Also known as StAAAbmons.

Clauses:
OU Clauses
Ability Clause: Teams are limited to 2 of the same ability, this includes "variants" such as Teravolt and Turboblaze.

Banlist:
Pokemon:
Archeops, Blacephalon, Dragonite, Hoopa-Unbound, Kartana, Keldeo, Komala, Kyurem-Black, Regigigas, Shedinja, Silvally, Slaking, Tapu Koko, Terrakion, Thundurus

Items: Aerodactylite, King's Rock, Razor Fang
Restricted Abilities: Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
Restricted moves: Acupressure, Belly Drum, Chatter, Extreme Speed, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, Thousand Arrows

Unbans:
Pokemon:
Aegislash, Genesect, Landorus, Metagross-Mega, Naganadel, Araquanid, Aerodactyl

FAQ:
Q: Where can I play this?
A: Playable via tours on the main server.

Pokemon can use any ability, barring the few that are restricted to their natural users, and Pokémon below OU get all their stats boosted by 10 per official tier below OU.

Banlist:
Pokemon: Archeops, Blacephalon, Dragonite, Hoopa-Unbound, Kartana, Keldeo, Komala, Kyurem-Black, Regigigas, Shedinja, Silvally, Slaking, Tapu Koko, Terrakion, Thundurus
Restricted Abilities: Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Simple, Speed Boost, Stakeout, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
Items:
Damp Rock, Deep Sea Tooth, Eviolite, Thick Club

FAQ:
Q: If I use a Pokemon that has Drizzle what happens?
A: As Drizzle is banned from UU it will give your Pokemon OU boosts (AKA nothing), even in an AAA environment.

Q: Can we unban Pokemon banned because of their ban from standard AAA?
A: Of course! However we would need a solid argument for unbanning them, backed up by calcs.

/tour new gen7almostanyability, elimination, 32,1
/tour autostart 10
/tour rules gen7tiershift, -Thick Club
/tour name [Gen 7] Tier Shift AAA

Last edited:
STAAABmons

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 40 HP / 4 Def / 232 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast / Aura Sphere

After Thundurus-Therian's ban a couple of months ago, Togekiss became the next Triage abuser. Not only it has Nasty Plot and +3 Priority Oblivion Wing, it has a strong Fairy STAB as well as a good coverage in Fire Blast and Aura Sphere.

It is also reasonably tanky that it can survived some moves such as:
252+ SpA Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 254-302 (81.6 - 97.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Magearna Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 192-228 (61.7 - 73.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Rotom-Heat Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 224-266 (72 - 85.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Couple with 40 HP and 4 Def EV investments, it can survived a Adaptability Greninja's Specs Steam Eruption and uninvested Celesteela's Heavy Slam from full:

0 Atk Celesteela Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 40 HP / 4 Def Togekiss: 270-320 (84.1 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Greninja Steam Eruption vs. 40 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 272-320 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

232 Speed lets it outspeed Modest Heatran. And the rest are put on special attack alongside Modest for power. I think someone was requesting to at least suspect this.

Since TS AAA is one of the spotlights, I'm going to post my teams and also add some quick thoughts on the current metagame. I will do the same for STAAAB in a couple of weeks as well. I will however also share my thoughts on the talk of a Togekiss/Triage suspect in STAAAB.

1) Tier Shift AAA teams - Team dump pokepaste link
:Metagross: :Absol: :Passimian: :Skarmory: :Aromatisse: :Lanturn:
This is my take on building around the Absol + Metagross core, which works well together as they share some checks such as Skarmory, with Metagross also taking advantage of any Fairies that force Absol out. At first people mostly used Tinted Lens or Steelworker Banded Metagross, but I've come to believe that Hustle + Hone Claws is better. After 1 boost you basically get SW + CB boosts on every move with the ability to switch moves as well. Lanturn + Skarm + Aroma is a decently sturdy defensive backbone with Aroma being able to act as a lategame wincon as well after it's checks are removed. Scarf Passimian over a Triage Fightng type because I dont want to lose the speed control war to Scarfed Psysurgers.
:Camerupt: :Typhlosion: :Incineroar: :Tsareena: :Celesteela: :Haunter:
This is a sun team with an offensive core of mixed Tinted Lens Growth Camerupt, Specs Chloro Typhlosion and Perish Trap Haunter. The idea is Haunter traps fire immunities or at least forces a kill on them while Camel breaks Fire resists, allowing Typhlosion to clean up with Eruption spam. Tsareena is the sun setter, Incineroar is the Absol/Metagross/Psysurge check. Celesteela I'm not so sure about as it's pretty passive but having a fire immunity and ground immunity is pretty nice.
:Manectric: :Camerupt: :Golem-Alola: :Tsareena: :Gardevoir: :Rapidash:
This is a different take on sun, where Drought Manectric is supposed to deter Primordial Sea switchins. Camerupt is the main wallbreaker, Psysurge gardevoir is an offensive check to Absol and Triage whereas sash Mguard rapidash can switch in on fat stuff and act as an emergency revenge killer vs sweepers that outspeed the camel. The team is backed up by a very solid regen core of Tsareena + Alolem.
:Metagross: :Vikavolt: :Gallade: :Magearna: :Tsareena: :Heliolisk:
This is a remake of my ETerrain team from before Marowak's Club was taken away. Metagross fills a similar role as Marowak, except it's slower and has a less spammable STAB move. Either way, it can still punch holes through teams and also sets Stealth Rocks. Gallade is the primary wincondition that can attempt to sweep after Metagross has done the breaking. Scarf Psea Heliolisk is speed control, an emergency fire resist and can also clean lategame. The team is supported by three defensive pivots in Magearna, Tsareena and Vikavolt.
:Probopass: :Camerupt: :Victreebel: :Gallade: :Noivern: :Lanturn:
This team relies on Magnet Pull Camerupt and Tinted Lens Victreebel to break down the opposing team so either Gallade or Noivern can clean up. It's supported by Grassy Surge Probopass and AV Lanturn which can both generate voltswitch momentum to get the breakers in safely. Gallade was originally grassy seed Unburden, but the team is very weak to Absol so I made it Triage. The Camerupt is EVd to oustpeed and trap opposing Adamant Metagross in case it gets a kill or you manage to double into Camerupt on the turn it comes in. This team is a bit outdated though, so it should serve mainly as a proof of concept.
:Gardevoir: :Blastoise: :Celesteela: :Absol: :Eevee: :Forretress:
This team is a bit more balance-y. It features a defensive core of Volt absorb Celesteela + PHeal Blastoise which cover each other's weaknesses decently well. Forretress is the hazard setter and defensive pivot. Absol serves a key role in trapping ghosts so that Eevee can sweep with Stored Power after an Eevoboost, as most mons just die in one hit after some chip, even if they resist normal. Psysurge Garde is an offensive check to opposing Absol and Triage abusers and can help Eevee set up with Memento acting as a turn of screens.
:Poliwrath: :Noivern: :Metagross: :Rhyperior: :Aromatisse: :Manectric:
This team is also a bit outdated and weak to opposing Metagross, but it can still work decently well. Taunt Noivern is the defogger and a good lead vs Moldy webs setters, Meta is the main breaker and Manectric is speed control. Rhydon, Poliwrath and Aromatisse complement each other decently well with the latter two also acting as pseudo wincons after a few boosts.
:Passimian: :Haunter: :Oricorio-Pom Pom: :Cofagrigus: :Registeel: :Silvally:
Another outdated team that should mostly serve as proof of concept, the point here is to poison as many members of the opposing team as possible and then try to sweep with either Haunter or Passimian. The problem is a lot of Phealers carry protect, so Scarf on Passimian can be a big disadvantage as they can just protect to scout it's move and then switch to something that resists it, but the monkey is sadly not fast enough to go scarfless.

2) The Tier Shift AAA metagame

At the moment Absol and Metagross are clearly the top 2 threats in the TS AAA metagame. Absol is a bit better individually since Dark is harder to answer than Steel and it also beats Metagross 1v1, but they work even better together. As I mentioned in the description of one my teams, both are very powerful physical attackers and as such share some checks such as Skarmory, meaning that either one can clear the way for the other to break. The other important thing is the fact that fairies that check Absol usually can't do anything to Metagross which gives it free switchins everytime they come in. These two factors mean that Absol and Metagross core really well together, further decreasing team variety when you lose nothing by putting both on the same team.

Another fixture of the metagame is Triage, usually found on fighting types such as Gallade or Crabominable. This along with the prevalence of Absol makes Psychic Surge a very good ability for speed control on scarfers or pokemon such as Raichu Alola that outspeed most of the metagame even unscarfed. Triage and faster Psysurge mons are actually very good offensive checks. Absol isnt particularly hard to force out, switching into it is a much bigger problem as nothing really appreciates getting its item knocked off - which is the best case scenario when switching into absol.

I don't know if the same is true for regular AAA, but passive rockers aren't particularly good in TS AAA, as they just give free switchins to Magic Bouncers such as Cresselia, which is very bulky and can be tough to deal with if it gets a couple of CM boosts, but luckily Metagross comes in for free on it as well. For this reason I've mostly been putting rocks on wallbreakers that can deter bouncers from switching in out of fear of dropping to boosted Z moves. Mold breaker is also always an option on HO builds.

There was talk of suspecting Absol recently, but it died out a for a while only to reemerge recently. I'm not sure what the best way to proceed is, but if Absol were to be banned Metagross should most likely go as well. That would again open up the metagame to fat Fairy type setup mons, which should be looked at in case a suspect or something similar happens in the near future. I am open to hearing everyone's thoughts on this.

3) The Togekiss/Triage suspect in STAAABmons

As Roldski mentioned above, there has been talk of banning Togekiss in STAAAB, due to the power of it's LO Triage set. Some have also mentioned that Triage could be the problem, which makes sense, given that Thundy T was banned recently for abusing the same set, but I have to disagree on Triage being the problem.

Triage is a thing in normal AAA usually seen on stuff like Buzzwole and Golisopod - the sets are powerful, but not banworthy (otherwise there probably would have been talk of banning Triage already). The overall power level of STAAAB is higher than AAA and most physical Triage abusers actually gain very little from STAB, meaning that they are weaker in STAAAB (relative to the rest of the metagame) compared to their AAA counterparts. It's only Triage + Oblivion wing sets that are causing problems, as OWing is a much better move than LL or DP, not to mention that flying is SE on all physical Triage abusers - pushing them out of the metagame.

With that in mind I would argue that the problem (if one even exists) is definitely Togekiss and not Triage.

Last edited:
Some were users were asking for a version of STAAABmons that restricts abilities and moves in the same way as the base metas and STAB n Mega rather than completely banning them, in particular so that Imposter Ditto could be used. We tested this expanded code in a tour earlier today, and it seemed not to have any legality problems:-

Code:
/tour new gen7almostanyability, elimination, 32,1
/tour autostart 7
/tour autodq 3.5
/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Blacephalon, -Komala, -Silvally, -Tapu Koko, -Thundurus-Base, -King's Rock, -Razor Fang, +Aegislash, +Genesect, +Landorus, +Metagross-Mega, +Naganadel, +Victini, +Weavile, -Thundurus-Therian, -Pidgey + Acupressure, -Pidgeotto + Acupressure, -Pidgeot + Acupressure, -Pidgeot-Mega + Acupressure, -Rattata + Acupressure, -Rattata-Alola + Acupressure, -Raticate + Acupressure, -Raticate-Alola + Acupressure, -Raticate-Alola-Totem + Acupressure, -Spearow + Acupressure, -Fearow + Acupressure, -Jigglypuff + Acupressure, -Wigglytuff + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Meowth-Alola + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Persian-Alola + Acupressure, -Farfetch'd + Acupressure, -Lickitung + Acupressure, -Chansey + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan + Acupressure, -Kangaskhan-Mega + Acupressure, -Tauros + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Eevee-Starter + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Porygon + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Sentret + Acupressure, -Furret + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Igglybuff + Acupressure, -Marill + Acupressure, -Azumarill + Acupressure, -Aipom + Acupressure, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Girafarig + Acupressure, -Dunsparce + Acupressure, -Teddiursa + Acupressure, -Ursaring + Acupressure, -Porygon2 + Acupressure, -Stantler + Acupressure, -Miltank + Acupressure, -Blissey + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon + Acupressure, -Linoone + Acupressure, -Taillow + Acupressure, -Swellow + Acupressure, -Slakoth + Acupressure, -Vigoroth + Acupressure, -Slaking + Acupressure, -Whismur + Acupressure, -Loudred + Acupressure, -Exploud + Acupressure, -Azurill + Acupressure, -Skitty + Acupressure, -Delcatty + Acupressure, -Spinda + Acupressure, -Swablu + Acupressure, -Altaria + Acupressure, -Altaria-Mega + Acupressure, -Zangoose + Acupressure, -Castform + Acupressure, -Castform-Sunny + Acupressure, -Castform-Rainy + Acupressure, -Castform-Snowy + Acupressure, -Kecleon + Acupressure, -Starly + Acupressure, -Staravia + Acupressure, -Staraptor + Acupressure, -Bidoof + Acupressure, -Bibarel + Acupressure, -Ambipom + Acupressure, -Buneary + Acupressure, -Lopunny + Acupressure, -Lopunny-Mega + Acupressure, -Glameow + Acupressure, -Purugly + Acupressure, -Happiny + Acupressure, -Chatot + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Lickilicky + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Porygon-Z + Acupressure, -Regigigas + Acupressure, -Arceus + Acupressure, -Arceus-Bug + Acupressure, -Arceus-Dark + Acupressure, -Arceus-Dragon + Acupressure, -Arceus-Electric + Acupressure, -Arceus-Fairy + Acupressure, -Arceus-Fighting + Acupressure, -Arceus-Fire + Acupressure, -Arceus-Flying + Acupressure, -Arceus-Ghost + Acupressure, -Arceus-Grass + Acupressure, -Arceus-Ground + Acupressure, -Arceus-Ice + Acupressure, -Arceus-Poison + Acupressure, -Arceus-Psychic + Acupressure, -Arceus-Rock + Acupressure, -Arceus-Steel + Acupressure, -Arceus-Water + Acupressure, -Patrat + Acupressure, -Watchog + Acupressure, -Lillipup + Acupressure, -Herdier + Acupressure, -Stoutland + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Audino + Acupressure, -Audino-Mega + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Deerling + Acupressure, -Sawsbuck + Acupressure, -Bouffalant + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Meloetta + Acupressure, -Meloetta-Pirouette + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Fletchling + Acupressure, -Fletchinder + Acupressure, -Talonflame + Acupressure, -Litleo + Acupressure, -Pyroar + Acupressure, -Furfrou + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Pikipek + Acupressure, -Trumbeak + Acupressure, -Toucannon + Acupressure, -Yungoos + Acupressure, -Gumshoos + Acupressure, -Gumshoos-Totem + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Silvally-Bug + Acupressure, -Silvally-Dark + Acupressure, -Silvally-Dragon + Acupressure, -Silvally-Electric + Acupressure, -Silvally-Fairy + Acupressure, -Silvally-Fighting + Acupressure, -Silvally-Fire + Acupressure, -Silvally-Flying + Acupressure, -Silvally-Ghost + Acupressure, -Silvally-Grass + Acupressure, -Silvally-Ground + Acupressure, -Silvally-Ice + Acupressure, -Silvally-Poison + Acupressure, -Silvally-Psychic + Acupressure, -Silvally-Rock + Acupressure, -Silvally-Steel + Acupressure, -Silvally-Water + Acupressure, -Komala + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Missingno. + Acupressure, -Tomohawk + Acupressure, -Scratchet + Acupressure, -Pokestar Smeargle + Acupressure, -Pokestar Giant + Acupressure, -Pokestar Humanoid + Acupressure, -Pokestar F-00 + Acupressure, -Pokestar F-002 + Acupressure, -Pidgey + Belly Drum, -Pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot + Belly Drum, -Pidgeot-Mega + Belly Drum, -Rattata + Belly Drum, -Rattata-Alola + Belly Drum, -Raticate + Belly Drum, -Raticate-Alola + Belly Drum, -Raticate-Alola-Totem + Belly Drum, -Spearow + Belly Drum, -Fearow + Belly Drum, -Jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -Wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Meowth-Alola + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Persian-Alola + Belly Drum, -Farfetch'd + Belly Drum, -Doduo + Belly Drum, -Dodrio + Belly Drum, -Chansey + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -Kangaskhan-Mega + Belly Drum, -Tauros + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Eevee-Starter + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Porygon + Belly Drum, -Sentret + Belly Drum, -Furret + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Igglybuff + Belly Drum, -Azumarill + Belly Drum, -Aipom + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Girafarig + Belly Drum, -Dunsparce + Belly Drum, -Ursaring + Belly Drum, -Porygon2 + Belly Drum, -Stantler + Belly Drum, -Miltank + Belly Drum, -Blissey + Belly Drum, -Taillow + Belly Drum, -Swellow + Belly Drum, -Slakoth + Belly Drum, -Vigoroth + Belly Drum, -Slaking + Belly Drum, -Whismur + Belly Drum, -Loudred + Belly Drum, -Exploud + Belly Drum, -Azurill + Belly Drum, -Skitty + Belly Drum, -Delcatty + Belly Drum, -Spinda + Belly Drum, -Swablu + Belly Drum, -Altaria + Belly Drum, -Altaria-Mega + Belly Drum, -Castform + Belly Drum, -Castform-Sunny + Belly Drum, -Castform-Rainy + Belly Drum, -Castform-Snowy + Belly Drum, -Kecleon + Belly Drum, -Starly + Belly Drum, -Staravia + Belly Drum, -Staraptor + Belly Drum, -Bidoof + Belly Drum, -Bibarel + Belly Drum, -Ambipom + Belly Drum, -Buneary + Belly Drum, -Lopunny + Belly Drum, -Lopunny-Mega + Belly Drum, -Glameow + Belly Drum, -Purugly + Belly Drum, -Happiny + Belly Drum, -Chatot + Belly Drum, -Lickilicky + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Porygon-Z + Belly Drum, -Regigigas + Belly Drum, -Arceus + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Bug + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Dark + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Dragon + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Electric + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Fairy + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Fighting + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Fire + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Flying + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Ghost + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Grass + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Ground + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Ice + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Poison + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Psychic + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Rock + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Steel + Belly Drum, -Arceus-Water + Belly Drum, -Patrat + Belly Drum, -Watchog + Belly Drum, -Lillipup + Belly Drum, -Herdier + Belly Drum, -Stoutland + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Audino + Belly Drum, -Audino-Mega + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Deerling + Belly Drum, -Sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -Bouffalant + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Meloetta + Belly Drum, -Meloetta-Pirouette + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Fletchling + Belly Drum, -Fletchinder + Belly Drum, -Talonflame + Belly Drum, -Litleo + Belly Drum, -Pyroar + Belly Drum, -Furfrou + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Pikipek + Belly Drum, -Trumbeak + Belly Drum, -Toucannon + Belly Drum, -Yungoos + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos + Belly Drum, -Gumshoos-Totem + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Bug + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Dark + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Dragon + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Electric + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Fairy + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Fighting + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Fire + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Flying + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Ghost + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Grass + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Ground + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Ice + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Poison + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Psychic + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Rock + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Steel + Belly Drum, -Silvally-Water + Belly Drum, -Komala + Belly Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Missingno. + Belly Drum, -Voodoom + Belly Drum, -Tomohawk + Belly Drum, -Scratchet + Belly Drum, -Voodoll + Belly Drum, -Pokestar Smeargle + Belly Drum, -Pokestar Giant + Belly Drum, -Pokestar Humanoid + Belly Drum, -Pokestar F-00 + Belly Drum, -Pokestar F-002 + Belly Drum, -Charizard + Chatter, -Charizard-Mega-X + Chatter, -Charizard-Mega-Y + Chatter, -Butterfree + Chatter, -Pidgey + Chatter, -Pidgeotto + Chatter, -Pidgeot + Chatter, -Pidgeot-Mega + Chatter, -Spearow + Chatter, -Fearow + Chatter, -Zubat + Chatter, -Golbat + Chatter, -Farfetch'd + Chatter, -Doduo + Chatter, -Dodrio + Chatter, -Scyther + Chatter, -Gyarados + Chatter, -Gyarados-Mega + Chatter, -Aerodactyl + Chatter, -Aerodactyl-Mega + Chatter, -Articuno + Chatter, -Zapdos + Chatter, -Moltres + Chatter, -Dragonite + Chatter, -Hoothoot + Chatter, -Noctowl + Chatter, -Ledyba + Chatter, -Ledian + Chatter, -Crobat + Chatter, -Togetic + Chatter, -Natu + Chatter, -Xatu + Chatter, -Hoppip + Chatter, -Skiploom + Chatter, -Jumpluff + Chatter, -Yanma + Chatter, -Murkrow + Chatter, -Gligar + Chatter, -Scizor + Chatter, -Scizor-Mega + Chatter, -Delibird + Chatter, -Mantine + Chatter, -Skarmory + Chatter, -Lugia + Chatter, -Ho-Oh + Chatter, -Beautifly + Chatter, -Taillow + Chatter, -Swellow + Chatter, -Wingull + Chatter, -Pelipper + Chatter, -Masquerain + Chatter, -Ninjask + Chatter, -Swablu + Chatter, -Altaria + Chatter, -Altaria-Mega + Chatter, -Tropius + Chatter, -Salamence + Chatter, -Salamence-Mega + Chatter, -Rayquaza + Chatter, -Rayquaza-Mega + Chatter, -Starly + Chatter, -Staravia + Chatter, -Staraptor + Chatter, -Mothim + Chatter, -Combee + Chatter, -Vespiquen + Chatter, -Drifloon + Chatter, -Drifblim + Chatter, -Honchkrow + Chatter, -Mantyke + Chatter, -Togekiss + Chatter, -Yanmega + Chatter, -Gliscor + Chatter, -Rotom + Chatter, -Rotom-Fan + Chatter, -Shaymin + Chatter, -Shaymin-Sky + Chatter, -Arceus + Chatter, -Arceus-Bug + Chatter, -Arceus-Dark + Chatter, -Arceus-Dragon + Chatter, -Arceus-Electric + Chatter, -Arceus-Fairy + Chatter, -Arceus-Fighting + Chatter, -Arceus-Fire + Chatter, -Arceus-Flying + Chatter, -Arceus-Ghost + Chatter, -Arceus-Grass + Chatter, -Arceus-Ground + Chatter, -Arceus-Ice + Chatter, -Arceus-Poison + Chatter, -Arceus-Psychic + Chatter, -Arceus-Rock + Chatter, -Arceus-Steel + Chatter, -Arceus-Water + Chatter, -Pidove + Chatter, -Tranquill + Chatter, -Unfezant + Chatter, -Woobat + Chatter, -Swoobat + Chatter, -Sigilyph + Chatter, -Archen + Chatter, -Archeops + Chatter, -Ducklett + Chatter, -Swanna + Chatter, -Emolga + Chatter, -Rufflet + Chatter, -Braviary + Chatter, -Vullaby + Chatter, -Mandibuzz + Chatter, -Tornadus + Chatter, -Tornadus-Therian + Chatter, -Thundurus + Chatter, -Thundurus-Therian + Chatter, -Landorus + Chatter, -Landorus-Therian + Chatter, -Fletchling + Chatter, -Fletchinder + Chatter, -Talonflame + Chatter, -Vivillon + Chatter, -Vivillon-Fancy + Chatter, -Vivillon-Pokeball + Chatter, -Hawlucha + Chatter, -Noibat + Chatter, -Noivern + Chatter, -Yveltal + Chatter, -Rowlet + Chatter, -Dartrix + Chatter, -Decidueye + Chatter, -Pikipek + Chatter, -Trumbeak + Chatter, -Toucannon + Chatter, -Oricorio + Chatter, -Oricorio-Pom-Pom + Chatter, -Oricorio-Pa'u + Chatter, -Oricorio-Sensu + Chatter, -Silvally + Chatter, -Silvally-Bug + Chatter, -Silvally-Dark + Chatter, -Silvally-Dragon + Chatter, -Silvally-Electric + Chatter, -Silvally-Fairy + Chatter, -Silvally-Fighting + Chatter, -Silvally-Fire + Chatter, -Silvally-Flying + Chatter, -Silvally-Ghost + Chatter, -Silvally-Grass + Chatter, -Silvally-Ground + Chatter, -Silvally-Ice + Chatter, -Silvally-Poison + Chatter, -Silvally-Psychic + Chatter, -Silvally-Rock + Chatter, -Silvally-Steel + Chatter, -Silvally-Water + Chatter, -Minior + Chatter, -Minior-Meteor + Chatter, -Celesteela + Chatter, -Fidgit + Chatter, -Tomohawk + Chatter, -Cawmodore + Chatter, -Breezi + Chatter, -Cawdet + Chatter, -Pokestar UFO + Chatter, -Pokestar UFO-2 + Chatter, -Pidgey + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeotto + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeot + Extreme Speed, -Pidgeot-Mega + Extreme Speed, -Rattata + Extreme Speed, -Rattata-Alola + Extreme Speed, -Raticate + Extreme Speed, -Raticate-Alola + Extreme Speed, -Raticate-Alola-Totem + Extreme Speed, -Spearow + Extreme Speed, -Fearow + Extreme Speed, -Jigglypuff + Extreme Speed, -Wigglytuff + Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Extreme Speed, -Meowth-Alola + Extreme Speed, -Persian + Extreme Speed, -Persian-Alola + Extreme Speed, -Farfetch'd + Extreme Speed, -Doduo + Extreme Speed, -Dodrio + Extreme Speed, -Lickitung + Extreme Speed, -Chansey + Extreme Speed, -Kangaskhan + Extreme Speed, -Kangaskhan-Mega + Extreme Speed, -Tauros + Extreme Speed, -Ditto + Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Extreme Speed, -Eevee-Starter + Extreme Speed, -Vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -Jolteon + Extreme Speed, -Flareon + Extreme Speed, -Porygon + Extreme Speed, -Snorlax + Extreme Speed, -Sentret + Extreme Speed, -Furret + Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -Noctowl + Extreme Speed, -Igglybuff + Extreme Speed, -Marill + Extreme Speed, -Azumarill + Extreme Speed, -Aipom + Extreme Speed, -Espeon + Extreme Speed, -Umbreon + Extreme Speed, -Girafarig + Extreme Speed, -Dunsparce + Extreme Speed, -Teddiursa + Extreme Speed, -Ursaring + Extreme Speed, -Porygon2 + Extreme Speed, -Stantler + Extreme Speed, -Miltank + Extreme Speed, -Blissey + Extreme Speed, -Taillow + Extreme Speed, -Swellow + Extreme Speed, -Slakoth + Extreme Speed, -Vigoroth + Extreme Speed, -Slaking + Extreme Speed, -Whismur + Extreme Speed, -Loudred + Extreme Speed, -Exploud + Extreme Speed, -Azurill + Extreme Speed, -Skitty + Extreme Speed, -Delcatty + Extreme Speed, -Spinda + Extreme Speed, -Swablu + Extreme Speed, -Altaria + Extreme Speed, -Altaria-Mega + Extreme Speed, -Zangoose + Extreme Speed, -Castform + Extreme Speed, -Castform-Sunny + Extreme Speed, -Castform-Rainy + Extreme Speed, -Castform-Snowy + Extreme Speed, -Kecleon + Extreme Speed, -Starly + Extreme Speed, -Staravia + Extreme Speed, -Staraptor + Extreme Speed, -Bidoof + Extreme Speed, -Bibarel + Extreme Speed, -Ambipom + Extreme Speed, -Buneary + Extreme Speed, -Lopunny + Extreme Speed, -Lopunny-Mega + Extreme Speed, -Glameow + Extreme Speed, -Purugly + Extreme Speed, -Happiny + Extreme Speed, -Chatot + Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Extreme Speed, -Lickilicky + Extreme Speed, -Leafeon + Extreme Speed, -Glaceon + Extreme Speed, -Porygon-Z + Extreme Speed, -Regigigas + Extreme Speed, -Patrat + Extreme Speed, -Watchog + Extreme Speed, -Lillipup + Extreme Speed, -Herdier + Extreme Speed, -Stoutland + Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Extreme Speed, -Tranquill + Extreme Speed, -Unfezant + Extreme Speed, -Audino + Extreme Speed, -Audino-Mega + Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Extreme Speed, -Cinccino + Extreme Speed, -Deerling + Extreme Speed, -Sawsbuck + Extreme Speed, -Bouffalant + Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Extreme Speed, -Braviary + Extreme Speed, -Meloetta + Extreme Speed, -Meloetta-Pirouette + Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -Diggersby + Extreme Speed, -Fletchling + Extreme Speed, -Fletchinder + Extreme Speed, -Talonflame + Extreme Speed, -Litleo + Extreme Speed, -Pyroar + Extreme Speed, -Furfrou + Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Extreme Speed, -Heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -Sylveon + Extreme Speed, -Pikipek + Extreme Speed, -Trumbeak + Extreme Speed, -Toucannon + Extreme Speed, -Yungoos + Extreme Speed, -Gumshoos + Extreme Speed, -Gumshoos-Totem + Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Extreme Speed, -Bewear + Extreme Speed, -Oranguru + Extreme Speed, -Type: Null + Extreme Speed, -Silvally + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Bug + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Dark + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Dragon + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Electric + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Fairy + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Fighting + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Fire + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Flying + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Ghost + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Grass + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Ground + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Ice + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Poison + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Psychic + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Rock + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Steel + Extreme Speed, -Silvally-Water + Extreme Speed, -Komala + Extreme Speed, -Drampa + Extreme Speed, -Missingno. + Extreme Speed, -Voodoom + Extreme Speed, -Tomohawk + Extreme Speed, -Scratchet + Extreme Speed, -Voodoll + Extreme Speed, -Pokestar Smeargle + Extreme Speed, -Pokestar Giant + Extreme Speed, -Pokestar Humanoid + Extreme Speed, -Pokestar F-00 + Extreme Speed, -Pokestar F-002 + Extreme Speed, -Clefairy + Geomancy, -Clefable + Geomancy, -Ninetales + Geomancy, -Ninetales-Alola + Geomancy, -Jigglypuff + Geomancy, -Wigglytuff + Geomancy, -Mr. Mime + Geomancy, -Cleffa + Geomancy, -Igglybuff + Geomancy, -Togepi + Geomancy, -Togetic + Geomancy, -Marill + Geomancy, -Azumarill + Geomancy, -Snubbull + Geomancy, -Granbull + Geomancy, -Ralts + Geomancy, -Kirlia + Geomancy, -Gardevoir + Geomancy, -Gardevoir-Mega + Geomancy, -Azurill + Geomancy, -Mawile + Geomancy, -Mawile-Mega + Geomancy, -Mime Jr. + Geomancy, -Togekiss + Geomancy, -Gallade + Geomancy, -Gallade-Mega + Geomancy, -Arceus + Geomancy, -Arceus-Bug + Geomancy, -Arceus-Dark + Geomancy, -Arceus-Dragon + Geomancy, -Arceus-Electric + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fairy + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fighting + Geomancy, -Arceus-Fire + Geomancy, -Arceus-Flying + Geomancy, -Arceus-Ghost + Geomancy, -Arceus-Grass + Geomancy, -Arceus-Ground + Geomancy, -Arceus-Ice + Geomancy, -Arceus-Poison + Geomancy, -Arceus-Psychic + Geomancy, -Arceus-Rock + Geomancy, -Arceus-Steel + Geomancy, -Arceus-Water + Geomancy, -Cottonee + Geomancy, -Whimsicott + Geomancy, -Flabébé + Geomancy, -Floette + Geomancy, -Floette-Eternal + Geomancy, -Florges + Geomancy, -Spritzee + Geomancy, -Aromatisse + Geomancy, -Swirlix + Geomancy, -Slurpuff + Geomancy, -Sylveon + Geomancy, -Dedenne + Geomancy, -Carbink + Geomancy, -Klefki + Geomancy, -Diancie + Geomancy, -Diancie-Mega + Geomancy, -Primarina + Geomancy, -Cutiefly + Geomancy, -Ribombee + Geomancy, -Ribombee-Totem + Geomancy, -Morelull + Geomancy, -Shiinotic + Geomancy, -Comfey + Geomancy, -Silvally + Geomancy, -Silvally-Bug + Geomancy, -Silvally-Dark + Geomancy, -Silvally-Dragon + Geomancy, -Silvally-Electric + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fairy + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fighting + Geomancy, -Silvally-Fire + Geomancy, -Silvally-Flying + Geomancy, -Silvally-Ghost + Geomancy, -Silvally-Grass + Geomancy, -Silvally-Ground + Geomancy, -Silvally-Ice + Geomancy, -Silvally-Poison + Geomancy, -Silvally-Psychic + Geomancy, -Silvally-Rock + Geomancy, -Silvally-Steel + Geomancy, -Silvally-Water + Geomancy, -Mimikyu + Geomancy, -Mimikyu-Busted + Geomancy, -Mimikyu-Totem + Geomancy, -Mimikyu-Busted-Totem + Geomancy, -Tapu Koko + Geomancy, -Tapu Lele + Geomancy, -Tapu Bulu + Geomancy, -Tapu Fini + Geomancy, -Magearna + Geomancy, -Magearna-Original + Geomancy, -Kerfluffle + Geomancy, -Jumbao + Geomancy, -Pluffle + Geomancy, -Mumbao + Geomancy, -Pidgey + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeotto + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgeot-Mega + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata + Lovely Kiss, -Rattata-Alola + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate-Alola + Lovely Kiss, -Raticate-Alola-Totem + Lovely Kiss, -Spearow + Lovely Kiss, -Fearow + Lovely Kiss, -Jigglypuff + Lovely Kiss, -Wigglytuff + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth + Lovely Kiss, -Meowth-Alola + Lovely Kiss, -Persian + Lovely Kiss, -Persian-Alola + Lovely Kiss, -Farfetch'd + Lovely Kiss, -Doduo + Lovely Kiss, -Dodrio + Lovely Kiss, -Lickitung + Lovely Kiss, -Chansey + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan + Lovely Kiss, -Kangaskhan-Mega + Lovely Kiss, -Tauros + Lovely Kiss, -Ditto + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee + Lovely Kiss, -Eevee-Starter + Lovely Kiss, -Vaporeon + Lovely Kiss, -Jolteon + Lovely Kiss, -Flareon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon + Lovely Kiss, -Snorlax + Lovely Kiss, -Sentret + Lovely Kiss, -Furret + Lovely Kiss, -Hoothoot + Lovely Kiss, -Noctowl + Lovely Kiss, -Igglybuff + Lovely Kiss, -Marill + Lovely Kiss, -Azumarill + Lovely Kiss, -Aipom + Lovely Kiss, -Espeon + Lovely Kiss, -Umbreon + Lovely Kiss, -Girafarig + Lovely Kiss, -Dunsparce + Lovely Kiss, -Teddiursa + Lovely Kiss, -Ursaring + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon2 + Lovely Kiss, -Stantler + Lovely Kiss, -Miltank + Lovely Kiss, -Blissey + Lovely Kiss, -Zigzagoon + Lovely Kiss, -Linoone + Lovely Kiss, -Taillow + Lovely Kiss, -Swellow + Lovely Kiss, -Slakoth + Lovely Kiss, -Vigoroth + Lovely Kiss, -Slaking + Lovely Kiss, -Whismur + Lovely Kiss, -Loudred + Lovely Kiss, -Exploud + Lovely Kiss, -Azurill + Lovely Kiss, -Skitty + Lovely Kiss, -Delcatty + Lovely Kiss, -Spinda + Lovely Kiss, -Swablu + Lovely Kiss, -Altaria + Lovely Kiss, -Altaria-Mega + Lovely Kiss, -Zangoose + Lovely Kiss, -Castform + Lovely Kiss, -Castform-Sunny + Lovely Kiss, -Castform-Rainy + Lovely Kiss, -Castform-Snowy + Lovely Kiss, -Kecleon + Lovely Kiss, -Starly + Lovely Kiss, -Staravia + Lovely Kiss, -Staraptor + Lovely Kiss, -Bidoof + Lovely Kiss, -Bibarel + Lovely Kiss, -Ambipom + Lovely Kiss, -Buneary + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny + Lovely Kiss, -Lopunny-Mega + Lovely Kiss, -Glameow + Lovely Kiss, -Purugly + Lovely Kiss, -Happiny + Lovely Kiss, -Chatot + Lovely Kiss, -Munchlax + Lovely Kiss, -Lickilicky + Lovely Kiss, -Leafeon + Lovely Kiss, -Glaceon + Lovely Kiss, -Porygon-Z + Lovely Kiss, -Regigigas + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Bug + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Dark + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Dragon + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Electric + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Fairy + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Fighting + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Fire + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Flying + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Ghost + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Grass + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Ground + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Ice + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Poison + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Psychic + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Rock + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Steel + Lovely Kiss, -Arceus-Water + Lovely Kiss, -Patrat + Lovely Kiss, -Watchog + Lovely Kiss, -Lillipup + Lovely Kiss, -Herdier + Lovely Kiss, -Stoutland + Lovely Kiss, -Pidove + Lovely Kiss, -Tranquill + Lovely Kiss, -Unfezant + Lovely Kiss, -Audino + Lovely Kiss, -Audino-Mega + Lovely Kiss, -Minccino + Lovely Kiss, -Cinccino + Lovely Kiss, -Deerling + Lovely Kiss, -Sawsbuck + Lovely Kiss, -Bouffalant + Lovely Kiss, -Rufflet + Lovely Kiss, -Braviary + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta + Lovely Kiss, -Meloetta-Pirouette + Lovely Kiss, -Bunnelby + Lovely Kiss, -Diggersby + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchling + Lovely Kiss, -Fletchinder + Lovely Kiss, -Talonflame + Lovely Kiss, -Litleo + Lovely Kiss, -Pyroar + Lovely Kiss, -Furfrou + Lovely Kiss, -Helioptile + Lovely Kiss, -Heliolisk + Lovely Kiss, -Sylveon + Lovely Kiss, -Pikipek + Lovely Kiss, -Trumbeak + Lovely Kiss, -Toucannon + Lovely Kiss, -Yungoos + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos + Lovely Kiss, -Gumshoos-Totem + Lovely Kiss, -Stufful + Lovely Kiss, -Bewear + Lovely Kiss, -Oranguru + Lovely Kiss, -Type: Null + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Bug + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Dark + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Dragon + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Electric + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Fairy + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Fighting + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Fire + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Flying + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Ghost + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Grass + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Ground + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Ice + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Poison + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Psychic + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Rock + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Steel + Lovely Kiss, -Silvally-Water + Lovely Kiss, -Komala + Lovely Kiss, -Drampa + Lovely Kiss, -Missingno. + Lovely Kiss, -Voodoom + Lovely Kiss, -Tomohawk + Lovely Kiss, -Scratchet + Lovely Kiss, -Voodoll + Lovely Kiss, -Pokestar Smeargle + Lovely Kiss, -Pokestar Giant + Lovely Kiss, -Pokestar Humanoid + Lovely Kiss, -Pokestar F-00 + Lovely Kiss, -Pokestar F-002 + Lovely Kiss, -Pidgey + Shell Smash, -Pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot + Shell Smash, -Pidgeot-Mega + Shell Smash, -Rattata + Shell Smash, -Rattata-Alola + Shell Smash, -Raticate + Shell Smash, -Raticate-Alola + Shell Smash, -Raticate-Alola-Totem + Shell Smash, -Spearow + Shell Smash, -Fearow + Shell Smash, -Jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -Wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Meowth-Alola + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Persian-Alola + Shell Smash, -Farfetch'd + Shell Smash, -Doduo + Shell Smash, -Dodrio + Shell Smash, -Lickitung + Shell Smash, -Chansey + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -Kangaskhan-Mega + Shell Smash, -Tauros + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Eevee-Starter + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Porygon + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Sentret + Shell Smash, -Furret + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Igglybuff + Shell Smash, -Marill + Shell Smash, -Azumarill + Shell Smash, -Aipom + Shell Smash, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Girafarig + Shell Smash, -Dunsparce + Shell Smash, -Teddiursa + Shell Smash, -Ursaring + Shell Smash, -Porygon2 + Shell Smash, -Stantler + Shell Smash, -Miltank + Shell Smash, -Blissey + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -Linoone + Shell Smash, -Taillow + Shell Smash, -Swellow + Shell Smash, -Slakoth + Shell Smash, -Vigoroth + Shell Smash, -Slaking + Shell Smash, -Whismur + Shell Smash, -Loudred + Shell Smash, -Exploud + Shell Smash, -Azurill + Shell Smash, -Skitty + Shell Smash, -Delcatty + Shell Smash, -Spinda + Shell Smash, -Swablu + Shell Smash, -Altaria + Shell Smash, -Altaria-Mega + Shell Smash, -Zangoose + Shell Smash, -Castform + Shell Smash, -Castform-Sunny + Shell Smash, -Castform-Rainy + Shell Smash, -Castform-Snowy + Shell Smash, -Kecleon + Shell Smash, -Starly + Shell Smash, -Staravia + Shell Smash, -Staraptor + Shell Smash, -Bidoof + Shell Smash, -Bibarel + Shell Smash, -Ambipom + Shell Smash, -Buneary + Shell Smash, -Lopunny + Shell Smash, -Lopunny-Mega + Shell Smash, -Glameow + Shell Smash, -Purugly + Shell Smash, -Happiny + Shell Smash, -Chatot + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Lickilicky + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Porygon-Z + Shell Smash, -Regigigas + Shell Smash, -Arceus + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Bug + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Dark + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Dragon + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Electric + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Fairy + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Fighting + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Fire + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Flying + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Ghost + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Grass + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Ground + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Ice + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Poison + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Psychic + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Rock + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Steel + Shell Smash, -Arceus-Water + Shell Smash, -Patrat + Shell Smash, -Watchog + Shell Smash, -Lillipup + Shell Smash, -Herdier + Shell Smash, -Stoutland + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Audino + Shell Smash, -Audino-Mega + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Deerling + Shell Smash, -Sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -Bouffalant + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Meloetta + Shell Smash, -Meloetta-Pirouette + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Fletchling + Shell Smash, -Fletchinder + Shell Smash, -Talonflame + Shell Smash, -Litleo + Shell Smash, -Pyroar + Shell Smash, -Furfrou + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Pikipek + Shell Smash, -Trumbeak + Shell Smash, -Toucannon + Shell Smash, -Yungoos + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos + Shell Smash, -Gumshoos-Totem + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Bug + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Dark + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Dragon + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Electric + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Fairy + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Fighting + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Fire + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Flying + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Ghost + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Grass + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Ground + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Ice + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Poison + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Psychic + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Rock + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Steel + Shell Smash, -Silvally-Water + Shell Smash, -Komala + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Missingno. + Shell Smash, -Voodoom + Shell Smash, -Tomohawk + Shell Smash, -Scratchet + Shell Smash, -Voodoll + Shell Smash, -Pokestar Smeargle + Shell Smash, -Pokestar Giant + Shell Smash, -Pokestar Humanoid + Shell Smash, -Pokestar F-00 + Shell Smash, -Pokestar F-002 + Shell Smash, -Sandshrew + Shift Gear, -Sandshrew-Alola + Shift Gear, -Sandslash + Shift Gear, -Sandslash-Alola + Shift Gear, -Diglett + Shift Gear, -Diglett-Alola + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio + Shift Gear, -Dugtrio-Alola + Shift Gear, -Magnemite + Shift Gear, -Magneton + Shift Gear, -Forretress + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Steelix-Mega + Shift Gear, -Scizor + Shift Gear, -Scizor-Mega + Shift Gear, -Skarmory + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Mawile-Mega + Shift Gear, -Aron + Shift Gear, -Lairon + Shift Gear, -Aggron + Shift Gear, -Aggron-Mega + Shift Gear, -Beldum + Shift Gear, -Metang + Shift Gear, -Metagross + Shift Gear, -Metagross-Mega + Shift Gear, -Registeel + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Empoleon + Shift Gear, -Shieldon + Shift Gear, -Bastiodon + Shift Gear, -Wormadam + Shift Gear, -Wormadam-Trash + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Lucario-Mega + Shift Gear, -Magnezone + Shift Gear, -Probopass + Shift Gear, -Dialga + Shift Gear, -Heatran + Shift Gear, -Arceus + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Bug + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Dark + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Dragon + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Electric + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Fairy + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Fighting + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Fire + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Flying + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Ghost + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Grass + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Ground + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Ice + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Poison + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Psychic + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Rock + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Steel + Shift Gear, -Arceus-Water + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Aegislash-Blade + Shift Gear, -Klefki + Shift Gear, -Silvally + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Bug + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Dark + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Dragon + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Electric + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Fairy + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Fighting + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Fire + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Flying + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Ghost + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Grass + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Ground + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Ice + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Poison + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Psychic + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Rock + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Steel + Shift Gear, -Silvally-Water + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru-Totem + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Celesteela + Shift Gear, -Kartana + Shift Gear, -Necrozma + Shift Gear, -Necrozma-Dusk-Mane + Shift Gear, -Stakataka + Shift Gear, -Meltan + Shift Gear, -Melmetal + Shift Gear, -Kitsunoh + Shift Gear, -Cawmodore + Shift Gear, -Naviathan + Shift Gear, -Equilibra + Shift Gear, -Cawdet + Shift Gear, -Caimanoe + Shift Gear, -Pokestar MT + Shift Gear, -Pokestar MT2 + Shift Gear, -Pokestar Transport + Shift Gear, -Pokestar F-00 + Shift Gear, -Pokestar F-002 + Shift Gear, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Venusaur-Mega + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Bellsprout + Spore, -Weepinbell + Spore, -Victreebel + Spore, -Exeggcute + Spore, -Exeggutor + Spore, -Exeggutor-Alola + Spore, -Tangela + Spore, -Chikorita + Spore, -Bayleef + Spore, -Meganium + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Hoppip + Spore, -Skiploom + Spore, -Jumpluff + Spore, -Sunkern + Spore, -Sunflora + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Treecko + Spore, -Grovyle + Spore, -Sceptile + Spore, -Sceptile-Mega + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Breloom + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Cacnea + Spore, -Cacturne + Spore, -Lileep + Spore, -Cradily + Spore, -Tropius + Spore, -Turtwig + Spore, -Grotle + Spore, -Torterra + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Wormadam + Spore, -Wormadam-Sandy + Spore, -Wormadam-Trash + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherrim-Sunshine + Spore, -Carnivine + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Abomasnow-Mega + Spore, -Tangrowth + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Rotom + Spore, -Rotom-Mow + Spore, -Shaymin + Spore, -Shaymin-Sky + Spore, -Arceus + Spore, -Arceus-Bug + Spore, -Arceus-Dark + Spore, -Arceus-Dragon + Spore, -Arceus-Electric + Spore, -Arceus-Fairy + Spore, -Arceus-Fighting + Spore, -Arceus-Fire + Spore, -Arceus-Flying + Spore, -Arceus-Ghost + Spore, -Arceus-Grass + Spore, -Arceus-Ground + Spore, -Arceus-Ice + Spore, -Arceus-Poison + Spore, -Arceus-Psychic + Spore, -Arceus-Rock + Spore, -Arceus-Steel + Spore, -Arceus-Water + Spore, -Snivy + Spore, -Servine + Spore, -Serperior + Spore, -Pansage + Spore, -Simisage + Spore, -Sewaddle + Spore, -Swadloon + Spore, -Leavanny + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Petilil + Spore, -Lilligant + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Deerling + Spore, -Sawsbuck + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Chespin + Spore, -Quilladin + Spore, -Chesnaught + Spore, -Skiddo + Spore, -Gogoat + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Small + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Large + Spore, -Pumpkaboo-Super + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Gourgeist-Small + Spore, -Gourgeist-Large + Spore, -Gourgeist-Super + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Fomantis + Spore, -Lurantis + Spore, -Lurantis-Totem + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Silvally + Spore, -Silvally-Bug + Spore, -Silvally-Dark + Spore, -Silvally-Dragon + Spore, -Silvally-Electric + Spore, -Silvally-Fairy + Spore, -Silvally-Fighting + Spore, -Silvally-Fire + Spore, -Silvally-Flying + Spore, -Silvally-Ghost + Spore, -Silvally-Grass + Spore, -Silvally-Ground + Spore, -Silvally-Ice + Spore, -Silvally-Poison + Spore, -Silvally-Psychic + Spore, -Silvally-Rock + Spore, -Silvally-Steel + Spore, -Silvally-Water + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Tapu Bulu + Spore, -Kartana + Spore, -Pyroak + Spore, -Malaconda + Spore, -Jumbao + Spore, -Caribolt + Spore, -Embirch + Spore, -Flarelm + Spore, -Brattler + Spore, -Mumbao + Spore, -Fawnifer + Spore, -Electrelk + Spore, -Pokestar Black Door + Spore, -Sandshrew + Thousand Arrows, -Sandshrew-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash + Thousand Arrows, -Sandslash-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoqueen + Thousand Arrows, -Nidoking + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett + Thousand Arrows, -Diglett-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio + Thousand Arrows, -Dugtrio-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude + Thousand Arrows, -Geodude-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler + Thousand Arrows, -Graveler-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Golem + Thousand Arrows, -Golem-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Onix + Thousand Arrows, -Cubone + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak-Alola + Thousand Arrows, -Marowak-Alola-Totem + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyhorn + Thousand Arrows, -Rhydon + Thousand Arrows, -Wooper + Thousand Arrows, -Quagsire + Thousand Arrows, -Gligar + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix + Thousand Arrows, -Steelix-Mega + Thousand Arrows, -Swinub + Thousand Arrows, -Piloswine + Thousand Arrows, -Phanpy + Thousand Arrows, -Donphan + Thousand Arrows, -Larvitar + Thousand Arrows, -Pupitar + Thousand Arrows, -Tyranitar + Thousand Arrows, -Tyranitar-Mega + Thousand Arrows, -Marshtomp + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert + Thousand Arrows, -Swampert-Mega + Thousand Arrows, -Nincada + Thousand Arrows, -Ninjask + Thousand Arrows, -Shedinja + Thousand Arrows, -Numel + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt + Thousand Arrows, -Camerupt-Mega + Thousand Arrows, -Trapinch + Thousand Arrows, -Vibrava + Thousand Arrows, -Flygon + Thousand Arrows, -Barboach + Thousand Arrows, -Whiscash + Thousand Arrows, -Baltoy + Thousand Arrows, -Claydol + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon + Thousand Arrows, -Groudon-Primal + Thousand Arrows, -Torterra + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam + Thousand Arrows, -Wormadam-Sandy + Thousand Arrows, -Gastrodon + Thousand Arrows, -Gible + Thousand Arrows, -Gabite + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp + Thousand Arrows, -Garchomp-Mega + Thousand Arrows, -Hippopotas + Thousand Arrows, -Hippowdon + Thousand Arrows, -Rhyperior + Thousand Arrows, -Gliscor + Thousand Arrows, -Mamoswine + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Bug + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Dark + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Dragon + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Electric + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Fairy + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Fighting + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Fire + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Flying + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Ghost + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Grass + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Ice + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Poison + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Psychic + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Rock + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Steel + Thousand Arrows, -Arceus-Water + Thousand Arrows, -Drilbur + Thousand Arrows, -Excadrill + Thousand Arrows, -Palpitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Seismitoad + Thousand Arrows, -Sandile + Thousand Arrows, -Krokorok + Thousand Arrows, -Krookodile + Thousand Arrows, -Stunfisk + Thousand Arrows, -Golett + Thousand Arrows, -Golurk + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus + Thousand Arrows, -Landorus-Therian + Thousand Arrows, -Diggersby + Thousand Arrows, -Mudbray + Thousand Arrows, -Mudsdale + Thousand Arrows, -Sandygast + Thousand Arrows, -Palossand + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Bug + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Dark + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Dragon + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Electric + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Fairy + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Fighting + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Fire + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Flying + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ghost + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Grass + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ground + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Ice + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Poison + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Psychic + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Rock + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Steel + Thousand Arrows, -Silvally-Water + Thousand Arrows, -Fidgit + Thousand Arrows, -Colossoil + Thousand Arrows, -Smokomodo + Thousand Arrows, -Equilibra + Thousand Arrows, -Smoguana + Thousand Arrows
/tour name [Gen 7] STAAABmons

However, it might create new balance problems by e.g. unrestricting Water Bubble Araquanid. Please feel free to test it out, and let me know if there are any errors.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
s/o to E4 Flint, Funbot28, and Willdbeast for the BH SetPedia idea that inspired this.

It's been over a year since the Hackmons Set Compendium was last touched and people have been wanting for it to be expanded/updated for the current metagame. I decided it was time to revamp all we had and transform it into something better. Introducing:

This has been made to keep a gallery of each viable Pokemon's main set(s) in the metagame so players are able to figure out what they could use or prepare for when team-building. The Hackmons SetPedia is currently filled with some sets from 26 Pokemon in the metagame and will be significantly updated in the long-run with more/better sets, a more formal introduction, and maybe some art. All of these were intended to be standard sets players should expect seeing in competitive and are required to be on the viability rankings to be put here. I've been making this by myself so far so if anyone has any suggestions on what could be fixed or if anyone wants to send their own sets in, you can do so through Discord DMs (Ransei#6792) or Smogon. I will review your suggestion or submission accordingly.

Major announcement!

Drought and Heat Rock has been quickbanned in Tier Shift, and this will affect TS-based mashups, particularly TS AAA.

For some who didn't know, Weather Team is one of most popular offensive team in TS AAA. Drought will likely remained unbanned. for sure. But Heat Rock might undergo huge debate whether to unban it, there's even a debate that Damp Rock should be unbanned in TS AAA. ( I'm not saying that it still keep banned.)

Best Gal

I would like to talk about two topics regarding TSAAA of equal importance:

1. Metagross & Absol

Metagross and Absol have recently dominated discussion of TSAAA thanks to their overwhelming offensive presences. This is not unwarranted.

Almost every team that wants to be metagame-relevant should be running these two. They core together insanely well- Absol naturally begets switchins from Fairy types that want to mess it up big-time, and Metagross can freely switch into those and do as it likes. The two of them together can even sweep through teams that are prepared for them, given even just a tiny opening. A single SD from Absol usually means two mons are dying, and Metagross can run such a wide variety of sets (Hone Claws, Scarf, Band, and not to mention the huge smorgasbord of abilities it can be viably running from preview) that it makes appropriately dealing with it extremely difficult.

So what would happen if we killed Absol? Well, this is just speculation, but I could see Fairies pretty much dying out in the metagame as Metagross dominates heavily. Absol itself can prey on most Metagross sets (the only exception is psyterrain-backed meta while absol is under webs, or if meta is scarfed) and as a result removing Absol means Metagross goes wild. Intimidate Skarmory, which already was being used as a blanket check to Metagross and Absol (while fearing Defiant), becomes even stronger here. Fire types rise immensely in popularity, as do bulky water types.

So what would happen if we killed Metagross? Again, speculation, but Fairies would be everywhere in the meta. Hello again to Aromatisse Semi-Stall and friends, hello again to Magearna on Sand, they come back in full force. Absol still reigns supreme and would likely end up coring with the next-most-vicious steel type that pops up in Meta's absence.

So both of these seem like imperfect solution, since the absence of one of these two opens the door for the other to shit all over the whole metagame.

I would love to see a suspect test for both of these, much like how we handled Marowak and Aromatisse during the first spotlight.

2. Drought & Heat Rock

Since both of these have been banned from Tier Shift, they immediately came into effect as banned in TSAAA as well. I think that is not appropriate for our meta...to an extent.

I can see no realistic argument for banning Drought. Drizzle is legal, the Terrain Surge abilities are all legal, primal weathers are legal, keep it legal.

Damp Rock is currently banned from TSAAA and I think it'd be incredibly hard to justify bringing it back; it would start a deluge of rain teams that would utterly dominate the meta as many of the best rain abusers (even in AAA) are lower-tiered. Kingler, Carracosta, etc. are all recipients of +40 boosts and would absolutely love to go hog-wild on the meta.

So what about Damp Rock's warmer cousin, considering that it has been legal all this time? I could see it staying legal but I also think that recently Sun has been getting more oppressive because numale is good at teambuilding and if we are going to bring back Heat Rock it should be through reverse suspect, after the Metagross and Absol suspect. That way we can gauge its' effect on a very different metagame (Or the same metagame! Who knows!) from the one it was previously legal in.

but like we should totally unban drought like immediately cause it doesn't make sense for it to go away

That's my thoughts on these two subjects k byeeee

I'd like to piggy back on GΔCT's post and address the issue of Drought and Heat Rock in TS AAA. I'm not gonna waste words on Meta + Absol other than say that I'd be in favor of a suspect.

On to the important part - I don't believe Drought or Heat Rock should be (or rather stay) banned from TS AAA. Now i might seem biased, given that I've been the only person bothering with Sun since Thick Club was banned but I have a few reasonable arguments to support my case.

Each argument will have a TLDR in italics preceding it for those who don't care about the details.

1) Any chip (Rocks, Sucker Punch, Triage) heavily hurts Eruption spam. Removing heat rock means more switching to get sun back up, making sun even weaker to hazards and other forms of chip - therefore, sun is most likely unviable without heat rock

The most powerful thing Sun can do and the reason to use a dedicated sun team over a Desolate Land Wallbreaker is slapping Chlorophyll on an Eruption spammer to have something that can pressure both bulky teams and faster teams equally well. The only two Pokemon capable of doing that are Typhlosion and Camerupt. Both are stopped pretty hard by Flash Fire steels like Celesteela, even Skarmory or Ferrothorn. Similarly primordial sea users can also completely prevent a sun team from getting any breaking done. Even outside of that, bulky Fire resists such as Regenvest Lanturn can pretty safely switch into Typhlosion even on a Solarbeam and then switch out to a grass resist while Regenerating most of their health back.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Lanturn: 266-314 (58.5 - 69.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (mixed bulk)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Lanturn: 196-232 (43.1 - 51.1%) -- 4.7% chance to 2HKO (max spd)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Typhlosion Eruption (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4+ SpD Assault Vest Lanturn in Sun: 170-201 (37.4 - 44.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (never 2HKOS and clicking it again on a volt switch basically takes Typh out of the game).

Keep in mind that due to being choice locked, Typhlosion is very reliant on prediction and one wrong prediction can cost you the game as any chip weakens Eruption and greatly decreases it's breaking abilities. I did not calc Camerupt on Lanturn as it can obviously click Earth Power, but the camel is much slower and much more easily checked offensively.

DISCLAIMER: I might have made a mistake not considering base Victreebel on sun in TS AAA (as fire + grass coverage is pretty good, but the issue of FF steels remains as they hard wall dual stab + weather ball Vic).

Given the reliance on Eruption and Fire's weakness to SR, hazards pose a big threat to a sun team's gameplan, which is getting its Eruption spammer in as often as possible. Another thing that Sun teams tend to be weak to is priority, such as Absol's Sucker Punch and Triage Drain Punch.

2) Sun teams are pressed for slots as is. Removing Heat rock might necessitate 2 Sun setters, which is impossible in the current metagame

Sun teams obviously need to dedicate a slot to a Drought lead and a Chlorophyll sweeper. That leaves 4 slots to prepare for the metagame and Sun checks. Given the prevalence of Absol and Triage + sun's inherent weakness to those, at least one slot needs to be dedicated to checking them. FF/Psea users are also problematic, meaning that something needs to be done to answer that. Noivern although not as common as it used to be is fast and hits hard while resisting Fire/Grass coverage, meaning it needs to be accounted for in teambuilding, as does Minior which outspeeds all sun sweepers after a smash and cant be ohkod without rocks due to running sash. That leaves at best 1 flex slot, which means sun doesn't have a lot of room for variation and is therefore relatively easy to prepare for.

Looking at my two versions of Sun;

:Camerupt: :Typhlosion: :Incineroar: :Tsareena: :Celesteela: :Haunter:
Tsar + Typh is my base Sun core, with Tsar offering hazard control. Incineroar is the Absol check, Celes checks Noivern and opposing fire types with Haunter and Camel trying to break down fire resist/immunities. The team is quite weak to Primordial Sea (esp Golisopod) and Triage however, as I got 6-0d by Icemasters's Golisopod yesterday. Just slapping a Desolander on isn't the answer, as that leaves me vulnerable to FF.

:Manectric: :Camerupt: :Golem-Alola: :Tsareena: :Gardevoir: :Rapidash:
Mane + Camel is the sun core, with Mane dettering PSea waters due to Volt/Tbolt, Golem Tsar are a sturdy defensive core with Rapidash aiming to punish more defensive teams and possible FF mons with 2 out of toxic/highhorsepower/wildcharge (Sash to rebvenge Minior) and Garde acting as an offensive check to Triage/Absol. This team has a better Triage and Psea matchup, but doesn't do as well vs FF.

3) Sun is one of the few archetypes that have no room for Absol/Metagross, encouraging metagame diversity

I dont think this needs much explanation.

4) The following replay demonstrates that despite eruption being powerful, it's PP can be stalled out - which greatly decreases camerupt's breaking power. Also some aggressive switching on my part was required to win the game, just playing on autopilot would have most likely resulted in me losing the game.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/trashchannel-gen7tiershiftaaa-495

5) In conclusion, sun is not that good, certainly not unbeatable and kinda weak to some of the current metagame trends. It also suffers from 6 teamslot syndrome as it can never prepare for all forms of counterplay. For this reason i propose that while Absol + Metagross is still in the metagame, there is no reason to ban either Drought or Heat Rock. If those are banned out, I could see an argument for a sun ban/suspect/nerf.

Last edited:
With LC AAA minitour came to conclusion, congratulations to The Number Man for winning the tour, Fille and MultiAmmiratore for making their way to finals, and to everyone else who participated in the tour, it was sure a lot of fun.

Overall Usage Stats of the tour is now here.
Note: Some missing replays were not included to the total usage unless they have posted.
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------- + ----- + ------ + -------- +
| Rank | Pokemon             | Usage | Usage% | Win Rate |
+ ---- + ------------------- + ----- + ------ + -------- +
|    1 | Vullaby             |    23 | 41.07% |   52.17% |
|    2 | Pawniard            |    21 | 37.50% |   47.62% |
|    3 | Abra                |    20 | 35.71% |   50.00% |
|    4 | Gastly              |    19 | 33.93% |   47.47% |
|    5 | Ferroseed           |    18 | 32.14% |   38.89% |
|    5 | Spritzee            |    18 | 32.14% |   50.00% |
|    7 | Timburr             |    17 | 30.36% |   52.94% |
|    8 | Ponyta              |    15 | 26.79% |   40.00% |
|    9 | Diglett             |    14 | 25.00% |   57.14% |
|   10 | Drilbur             |    10 | 17.86% |   50.00% |
|   10 | Mienfoo             |    10 | 17.86% |   50.00% |
|   12 | Elekid              |     9 | 16.07% |   66.67% |
|   12 | Wingull             |     9 | 16.07% |   77.78% |
|   14 | Clamperl            |     8 | 14.29% |   37.50% |
|   15 | Chinchou            |     7 | 12.50% |   57.14% |
|   15 | Cubone              |     7 | 12.50% |   57.14% |
|   15 | Magnemite           |     7 | 12.50% |   57.14% |
|   15 | Pancham             |     7 | 12.50% |   42.86% |
|   19 | Mareanie            |     6 | 10.71% |   50.00% |
|   19 | Staryu              |     6 | 10.71% |   50.00% |
|   19 | Surskit             |     6 | 10.71% |   66.67% |
|   22 | Grimer-Alola        |     5 |  8.93% |   60.00% |
|   23 | Hippopotas          |     4 |  7.14% |   75.00% |
|   23 | Swirlix             |     4 |  7.14% |   25.00% |
|   25 | Mudbray             |     3 |  5.36% |   66.67% |
|   25 | Omanyte             |     3 |  5.36% |   66.67% |
|   25 | Onix                |     3 |  5.36% |   33.33% |
|   25 | Tirtouga            |     3 |  5.36% |   66.67% |
|   29 | Anorith             |     2 |  3.57% |    0.00% |
|   29 | Doduo               |     2 |  3.57% |  100.00% |
|   29 | Pumpkaboo-*         |     2 |  2.57% |   50.00% |
|   29 | Darumaka            |     2 |  3.57% |   50.00% |
|   29 | Duskull             |     2 |  3.57% |   50.00% |
|   29 | Dwebble             |     2 |  3.57% |   50.00% |
|   29 | Litleo              |     2 |  3.57% |  100.00% |
|   29 | Mime Jr.            |     2 |  3.57% |  100.00% |
|   29 | Munchlax            |     2 |  3.57% |   50.00% |
|   29 | Nosepass            |     2 |  3.57% |  100.00% |
|   29 | Zigzagoon           |     2 |  3.57% |   50.00% |
|   40 | Archen              |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Bellsprout          |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Bulbasaur           |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Bunnelby            |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Cacnea              |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Carvanha            |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Cranidos            |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Dratini             |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Drifloon            |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Foongus             |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Frillish            |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Honedge             |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Krabby              |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Mincinno            |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Scraggy             |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Smoochum            |     1 |  1.79% |  100.00% |
|   40 | Taillow             |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |
|   40 | Wailmer             |     1 |  1.79% |    0.00% |

Updates will come afterwards, feel free to share your thoughts about the usage stats here.

I'm going to post some my thoughts on AAA LC and share the teams that I used throughout the tour.

1) The usage stat and thoughts on some of the mons

The top 10 look pretty much as I would expect, except for Drilbur as I wasnt aware it was actually that good. But it doesn't fit on the teams I tend to build so that might be why I overlooked it. I actually don't think Abra and Gastly deserve to be so high, as they are shut down almost completely by Alogrimer, which has utility even outside of blanking these two mons. And while Gastly can hypnosis/zap cannon it, if a mon has already been put to sleep the Gastly is dying as soon as Grimer comes in on it.

Ferroseed's low winrate can be explained by the fact that it's very vulnerable to Magic Bounce, as it's too passive to threaten bouncers in any way. Especially if Ferroseed is the only thing stopping your Fire type from burning everything down - in that case its often fine to trade your bouncers Evio for the Ferro. Moreover, it's vulnerable to magnet pull and cant afford to run shed shell. It can work well against unprepared teams tho.

Timburr and Pancham are lowkey broken in my opinion, as due to bulky mons in LC relying on Eviolite, these two can easily beat their supposed check Spritzee with a Knock Off on the switch into Poison Jab sequence. I'm not sure what else is supposed to check these two mons, maybe a fat psychic? I now also understand the reasoning behind Sticky Hold Spritz (which I originally thought was a waste of an ability), after i got mine killed by knock into jab. Anyway these two mons have amazing utility and are very hard to check defensively. There obviously exist offensive checks such as Abra but those require prediction/sacking a mon (and are weak to pursuit from Alogrimer).

I am a huge fan of Unaware Spritzee as it's a very splashable blanket check to any form of setup, especially bellydrum. It needs to be played very safely however as it doesnt want to lose it's eviolite or take too much chip. It fits very well on weather/terrain offense and I'll elaborate on that a bit later.

I was actually not the only person to use Cubone in this tour, which is nice. But I do think Cubone deserves at least a B on the VRs if not B+. It's only good with speed doubling abilities so it cant be put on anything but weather/electric terrain (which is why anything higher than B+ is wrong), but it's one of the best abusers there. The only actual check would be Volt Absorb Vullaby, but that takes a good chunk from sun boosted Fire Punch. It's also powerful enough to ohko anything without an Eviolite unboosted and most Evioliters at +2 while being bulky enough to let it SD up.

Last mon I wanna talk about is Diglett, specifically Scarf. I used it in a balance team and it was a very good revenge killer/lategame cleaner. It outspeeds everything and a big % of the meta even with webs on your side. It also outspeeds all shellsmashers at +2 IIrc, which is another reason to use it. I think most people prefer sash from what I've heard tho.

2) Weather/terrain offense

My tendency to use weather/terrain based offense teams in AAA variants has become a bit of a meme at this point, but i think it's a very good choice when going in blind. It has a simple and easy to execute gameplan and very obvious checks/counters - making it easy to prepare countermeasures during teambuilding. It's why I used it for most of the tour.

Anyway, first thing I learned is that bulky utility setters don't work in LC AAA. Since all bulky mons need eviolite, by putting Drought on a bulky lead you are either losing out on eviolite or only getting 5 turns of sun - both suboptimal choices. Since you want your setter to stay alive as long as possible, the best alternative I could think of were fast offensive pivots - such as Elekid. Elekid gets good coverage as well, allowing it to clean effectively lategame due to it's amazing speed tier. It also deters psea waters from switching in on sun teams. Overall a great mon.

Second thing is that since weather relies on speed control, it needs defensive checks to things that outspeed it (Triage and Espeed - which rely on boosts to compensate for the lower BP of their moves). Which is where Unaware Spritzee comes in. It obviously needs to keep its Eviolite to check Triage effectively but that can be managed by playing safely.

In conclusion, weather is a legit strategy.

3) My teams

sun https://pokepast.es/b01215e01c34f4a7 (i actually replaced my rocker w bounce vullaby so this team has no rocks. both times I used it I managed to get rocks up by switching it in on ferroseed though. also elekid set might be suboptimal. i gave it brickbreak to get rid of screens but tbolt might just be better).

ET https://pokepast.es/61fd193dbbf7d07e (this team gets 60d by drum zigzagoon, triage can usually be handled by mr mime though)

triple trap balance https://pokepast.es/682c261f3704058f (this team aims to trap any checks to triage spritzee and sweep with it after they are removed. diglett can sweep lategame as well. also, as i mentioned before i think Timburr/Pancham core really well together with Alogrimer)

Last edited:
*Wingull is now quickbanned (The current tour code already has this banned)
-------------------------------
Rise
Diglett (A to A+)
Cubone ( C+ to B+ )
Drilbur ( B- to B )
Timburr ( B to B+ )

Drops
Mienfoo ( A+ to A )
Doduo ( A to A-)
Hippopotas ( A- to B+ )
Kabuto ( A- to B+ )
Anorith ( B+ to B- )
Croagunk ( B+ to B )
Scraggy ( B+ to B )
-------------------------------
*Due to only few plays of weather/terrain or few people used it, they will not be banned.
*Abra will remained.
Let me know if something needs to be changed, i'm open for your suggestions
long code.png

The complex ban was still freaking long, even with outright banning abilities that no LC mons naturally gets(like Innards Out, Imposter and Wonder Guard), Removing Alola Form from complex banning as they are included in base form's name( putting -Sandshrew will banned both Sandshrew and Sandshrew-Alola) and removing Pumpkaboo-Size complex ban( -Pumpakoo just includes 4 of them)

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
I'm going to vote to Ban Absol and Ban Metagross.

Absol :Absol:

The first thing about Absol is that its damage output is just ridiculous, OHKOing all sorts of things and being able to setup very easily due to frightening the opposing pokemon out or just being able to live a hit from defensive pokemon. It can't be revenged without triage banders (which can easily be abused by a psysurgers or fairy/psychics/ghosts in general generating a setup opportunity) or faster psychic surgers, the latter of which can be defeated by speed boosting abilities such as Chlorophyll (which has been picking up steam recently).

252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Absol Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 268-317 (86.1 - 101.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (KOs bulk of 90/100 after SR)
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Absol Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Golem-Alola: 361-426 (99.1 - 117%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Absol Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 242-285 (70.5 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

It has a very diverse movepool for example Play Rough for fat Darks like Mandibuzz, Fire Blast for walls such as Intimidate Skarmory, Avalugg and Steelix, a Pursuit + Sucker Punch combo allowing it to remove any ghosts and importantly Metagross with proper prediction, and even Iron Tail which kills bulky fairies which otherwise wall may wall it like Aromatisse. As such, it is fair to say that it is pretty much uncounterable - multiple pokemon have to be ran to defeat all sets, and predicting the incorrect set can often lead to walls being defeated and such Absol it just runs over the opposite team (similar to MRay really). It's fair to say that no true counters exist to Absol.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Tough Claws Absol Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 491-580 (116 - 137.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
4 SpA Life Orb Absol Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 309-367 (92.5 - 109.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
4 SpA Life Orb Absol Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Avalugg: 265-312 (67.2 - 79.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Tough Claws Absol Iron Tail vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Aromatisse: 330-390 (81.4 - 96.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Metagross :Metagross:

I'm going to start off by posting the two Metagross sets I'm going to talk about, especially as the setup one is a little more obscure:

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock/Pursuit

The more common set. Pursuit traps ghosts and psyterrain abusers (usually for Absol).

252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Metagross Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 175-207 (56.2 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 243-288 (57.4 - 68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Lanturn: 282-334 (62.1 - 73.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Metagross @ Electrium Z/Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Hone Claws
- Thunder Punch/Earthquake

A more anti-meta (lol) set, destroying non Volt Absorb Mantine, Celesteela, Steelix and Skarmory, all common 'safe' switchins.
+1 252+ Atk Hustle Metagross Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Steelix: 226-266 (63.8 - 75.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 Atk Steelix Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 198-234 (65.7 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Metagross is also extremely powerful with very little in the way of checking its setup set however unlike Absol, it is more easily checked and has a worse offensive typing which is more easily walled and so finds it much harder to break through teams without the right coverage. However, its defensive typing allows it to just freely switch in very often and even fish for Meteor Mash attack boosts to finally break a defensive core and then just claim a kill every time it comes in. The setup set defeats every pokemon which Choice Band loses to, except Volt Absorb Skarm/Cele, which are rare. Band is an extremely good revenge killer and wallbreaker.

It cores exceptionally well with Fire Blast Absol, switching into most psysurgers and possibly pursuit trapping, or putting rocks, while also switching into walls such as Aromatisse and setting up or just scouting the opponent's defensive core or potentially putting holes in it. Fire Blast Absol takes many of Metagross' shared checks by surprise and KOs them, for example Skarmory and Steelix.

If Absol is banned and Metagross isn't, it's very likely that Metagross will become very broken as Absol is one of the main forces to hold it into check.

Finally, this point argues more for Magnet Pull's potency, but many many of Absol or Metagross' defensive checks can be removed by a magnet pull, effectively crumbling the defensive core for Absol/Metagross to just go on a rampage. With that said, hopefully people read this and vote well :)

:chansey: :kommo-o: :tapu-koko: :metagross-mega: :genesect: :mew:

I made a team for STABmon Doubles, but it turned out to be more dangerous than I expected

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Healer
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Fake Out
- Follow Me
- Transform
- Soft-Boiled

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Secret Sword
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

Genesect @ Mago Berry
Ability: Download
EVs: 164 Atk / 92 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Sticky Web

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stomping Tantrum
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Mew @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 32 SpD / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hyperspace Hole
- Tailwind
- Fake Out

So, the idea of this team is Kommo-o fire off Clangorous Soulblaze, which Chansey can transform into it while providing momentum for it with Fake Out and Follow Me. This Kommo-o lacks Flamethrower as a Transform-proof tactic for opposing Chansey since it allows Tapu Koko to better check it. If Kommo-o went down, Mega Metagross will be Chansey's backup plan. Since Intimidate is so common, I opt for a special Tapu Koko with Moonblast instead. Genesect can set up Sticky Web to discourage Choice Scarf users such as Tapu Lele and Genesect to defeat it, also because I want to experiment to see if Genesect's a good Sticky Web user or not. Lastly, I have Mew because it's the only viable mon with both Hyperspace Hole to break protection for weakened Pokemon and Tailwind.

Alternatively, Ice Beam can replace Mew's U-turn or Fake Out with the standard 252 HP / 68 Def / 40 SpA / 12 SpD / 136 Spe spread. Also, this Mew originally has Transform. I have no idea why I did so lol.

After some deliberation, I've decided to BAN Absol and BAN Metagross. No more biscuits for either of them.

I agree with everything that Icemaster said and would like to point out the existence of setup Metagross (Hustle + HoneClaws) is proof as to how powerful it is. Whereas BandGross dominates teams without dedicated checks, HustleGross easily breaks most of the things that check BandGross. The ease with which it adapted to the metagame shifting around it indicates to me that it's as just as powerful as Absol and similarly deserves a ban. I think some stuff will need monitoring with these two things gone, but that issue can be adressed once it arises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)