art by bummer
Choose a service:
1) Comprehensive Teambuild:
User provides 1-2 Pokemon to build around, and can request a playstyle.
Mechanics have the right to alter Pokemon to fit playstyle better.
(Our standard service by some of the best teambuilders available.)
2) Tune Up:
User posts completed team for minor tweaks and adjustments.
Should explain what's working/what's not working.
(Think of it as a mini-RMT.)
Meet the mechanics:
Mix and Mega: Quantum Tesseract Chazm
Almost Any Ability: Quantum Tesseract Funbot28
ZU: Diagnostic Xayah Aaronboyer DurzaOffTopic jklioe
STABmons: Funbot28 wishes ihhca Kris
1v1: MaceMaster Freddy Kyogre
Balanced Hackmons: Willdbeast morogrim Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) aki0s
Anything Goes: Catalystic
Our terms and conditions:
- You may request services for any metagame playable on Pokemon Showdown! Monotype teams should be requested in the Monotype subforum.
- Teams for past and present Other Metagames of the Month and Leaders' Choices of the Month can be requested. However, these may take longer, especially for less popular metagames, so it is generally wiser to request a team for a current ladder.
- For the Comprehensive Teambuild, post a core of up to two viable Pokemon. If you're not sure about the core's viability, refer to that OM's viability ranking (if it exists) or ask around on Pokemon Showdown!.
- Mechanics have the right to decline or alter a core to make it viable.
- Users who contribute good advice and volunteer their time consistently may be hired on as Mechanics.
- If we don't have a Mechanic who matches your metagame, we will open the request up to the rest of the OM community.
- Use this format when requesting a service:
- Service: (1 or 2)
- Sprite(s) of Pokemon: (sprites can be found here, although feel free to use your own: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/)
- Sets: (required for the Tune Up)
- Short Description: (why do you want this/these Pokemon? / why is the team not working?)
- Playstyle: (for example, you can ask for a stall team if that is your preferred playstyle. But don't ask for Pokemon that don't fit that playstyle, such as stall with Mega Beedrill.)