Project OM Theorymon: On Hiatus (See Post #131)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submission Start
Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab / Close Combat
- Swords Dance

The myriad of resistances that Flying/Dark/Poison offers allows Blaziken to setup easier. Close combat could be run instead, but a fighting-STAB might not be all that great due to the popularity of Ghost and Flying as defensive types.
Submission End

Submission Start

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Claw / Low Kick
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Weavile appreciates the immunity to fighting. Ice-STAB looks to be invaluable in dealing with defensive types such as Flying/Dark/Poison, Ground/Flying/Steel, and Dragon/Steel/Flying.
Submission End

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
[Submission Start]

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast
- Roost
Hydreigon is a pretty cool mon itself, but the quad weakness to fairy makes it a bit bad. So i gave it Dark/Steel/Fire.
coverage.png

weak.png

I wanted to keep one of its normal typings, and i kept dark. Steel could lure fairies and ice-types, two types that normally are scary for hydreigon.
One of its weaknesses, ground, is removed by levitate. Unfortunately they still have a quad weakness, fighting.
Also roost is pretty good for a Life Orb offensive set.

[Submission End]

So here's a Mandibuzz idea:
Submission Start
Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers/HDB
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off/Foul Play
- Toxic
- Defog/Roost
- Roost/U-Turn

Flying/Dark/Poison is essentially just pure flying type, except with 2 extra STABs, and an immunity to Toxic, Prankster, and Psychic. Oh, and the essential Dark/Ghost resist. The spread is pretty typical, nothing much there. This set could be run on Fini, with Scald as the last move, or Buzzwole, subbing Darkest Lariat or Taunt for the dark move.
Submission End

Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Roost
- Bite
- Glare/Body Slam

Again, same typing, except with Coil, and I couldn't really think of anything else once I saw Sparce. There might be some other interesting combos, but these are just off the top of my head.

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Normal/Ghost/Dark gives 3 immunities in Fighting, Normal, and Psychic, and 1 weakness in Fairy. I don't think this is the optimal set, but it does get perfect coverage. Normal ghost probably would have been better here allowing it to hit Darks with Dazzling Gleam, but this one is an interesting set, looks kinda like what Spectrier runs in OU.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break/Iron Head

Same typing, and again, there's probably better mons to run this, but this has good offensive coverage and the immunities allow it plenty of room to swap in, though it loses the Steel typing that made it a good defensive tank. KOff could be run over SP, but I like priority and Shadow Claw hits basically the same things.

Last edited:

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Another Update:

It seems that another complication has arisen due to a lack of clarification in the rules, so I'm adding this to the notes:

"> Only ONE of the sets you post can count towards voting. This is to prevent someone from theoretically posting a huge plethora of sets and making it difficult for anyone else to contribute to the voting process. In any case where a post has more than one 'Submission Start/End', only the first set will be considered for voting."

Fire/Steel/Grass seems like it could be a pretty interesting typing here. Only weak to fire, ground, and fighting with a plethora of resists including ice/electric and a quad fairy resist, as well as an immunity to burn and toxic. However, a lot of users of this type have to make some otherwise sub-optimal move choices, and the coverage offensively isn’t that good.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Grass Knot
- Iron Tail
- U-turn/Knock Off

Torn-T is forced to run these first 3 moves for this type. Assault vest allows it to pivot in to special attackers thanks to its resistances, with either u-turn to grab momentum or knock off if you need the item removal support. It kind of falls flat against fires and a some dragons, so you’d probably want to consider pairing it with something that can remove these. It also appreciates the ground and fighting resists provided by flying types.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Mystical Fire
- Steel Wing
- Roost

Latias is also able to run this, but it is sadly forced to use steel wing for the typing. However, thanks to levitate, it is able to turn its ground weakness into an immunity. As with most mons of this type, it struggles with fire types.You might be able to get away with a different 4th move on certain teams, but roost’s recovery will likely be the better option in most situations.

Slowbro @ Heavy-Duty Boots/Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Iron Tail
- Teleport/Slack Off

Slowking-Galar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Iron Tail
- Scald/Something Else

Slowbro and Glowking function as a physical and special tank respectively. With slowbro, boots allows for easier pivoting, while leftovers gives some passive recovery without the need to switch out, especially in the case where you aren’t packing slack off. Glowking has to run the same first three moves as slowbro, but the last slot is a little more free. Scald can hit fire types and allows you to fish for burns vs physical attackers, but other options could be explored to hit different things.

And now we come to what I believe is the best abuser of this typing: mew.
Submission Start
Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature/Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp/Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Blaze Kick/Fire Punch/Flare Blitz
- Giga Drain/Synthesis/Leaf Blade/Power Whip
- Flash Cannon/Iron Head
- Roost/Teleport/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Defog

Mew, being mew, has a lot of options. Will-o-wisp can be used to cripple physical attackers, or you can opt for one of many attacking moves, both physical and special, depending on what exactly you want to do. For the grass slot, you can either run an attacking move or synthesis, which while being less reliable than roost/soft-boiled, frees up the last moveslot for one of mew’s many support options. Mew doesn’t really have any good options for a steel move that isn’t an attacking move, so flash cannon or iron head is all you will usually go for there. The last move is either recovery, or an extra support move if you opt for synthesis.
Submission End

I was reading through some of the other posts here, and I found a cool synergy between the fire/grass/steel type that I made a post about and theotherguytm‘s water/flying/ground idea.
Fire/Steel/Grass seems like it could be a pretty interesting typing here. Only weak to fire, ground, and fighting with a plethora of resists including ice/electric and a quad fairy resist, as well as an immunity to burn and toxic.
Here's one typing I found hilariously good on paper, and shock horror, it doesn't involve Steel!:
Water/Flying/Ground
You get all the many, many well documented benefits of Ground/Flying typing, but now you're only single weak to Ice and Grass.
These typings actually cover each other’s weaknesses perfectly, with water/flying/ground resisting fighting and fire, as well as sporting a ground immunity, and fire/grass/steel resisting ice and having an 8 times grass resist. Since we both posted mew as the main abuser, I decided to try and find some other potential abusers of the water/ground/flying type.

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Roost/Defog/Hurricane
- Defog/Haze/Toxic/Hurricane

Not sure why, but this was the first mon to come to mind other than mew that could run the typing. It’s a relatively standard mantine set, aside from having to run eq for its ground typing. A couple unique things about mantine specifically as a user of this type is that it has access to haze to shut down potential set up mons, as well as water absorb, granting it a useful water immunity.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earthquake
- Surf
- Roost/Defog/Air Slash
- Defog/Air Slash/Toxic/Coverage

Latias looks like it could be a solid abuser of the typing as well, thanks to its all around good stats. Levitate isn’t too useful, but at least you keep the ground immunity while roosting. Thanks to having the option to run recovery for its typing, Latias can add a support or coverage move in the last moveslot.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Surf
- Roost/Defog
- Nasty Plot/Defog/U-turn/Coverage

Hydreigon is a more offensively oriented abuser of this typing. You can opt for a nasty plot 2 attacks set or a 3 attacks set with roost. Other options include defog or u-turn for momentum. You could probably also run a bulkier spread if needed.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- Mud-Slap
- Roost/Defog/Hurricane
- U-turn/Defog/Knock Off/Hurricane

Pelipper provides rain support if you want to build rain, though it has to run mud slap for a ground move. Min speed is nice for the slow u-turns, as well as potentially setting rain after other setters. The last slot can be used for support with defog, knock, or u-turn, as well as flying stab if you need it.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge/Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Mud Shot
- Scald
- Peck
- Recover/Toxic/Toxic Spikes/Haze

Toxapex can run this typing, but only using peck and mud shot. This only leaves it with 1 moveslot for a support move, after the obligatory scald for its water typing. Recover is probably the best move, but other options like tspikes, toxic, and haze could be used if you’re comfortable with having only regen/black sludge for recovery.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Mud-Slap
- Hydro Pump
- Defog
- Volt Switch/Pain Split/Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash can run this typing, but the first three slots are locked into hydro pump, mud slap, and defog. The last is a choice between rotom-wash’s usual support options, including volt switch for momentum, pain split for recovery, or will-o to cripple physical attackers.

edit: accidentaly hit post lol, will be finishing this soon
edit 2: finished the sets

Last edited:
Yeah, you can also use the Dragonite/Salamence set I posted for a more offensive take.
Anyway, I've found the true greatest defensive typing. ezlaturbo mentioned Dark/Ghost/Poison, but I have taken it to another level entirely. 0 Weaknesses.
Cryogonal @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray
- Recover
The combination of Knock Off+Toxic+Levitate is shared by Cryogonal and the Lake Trio (Haunter too, but it's Haunter), and the Lake Trio don't get reliable recovery (they do get Shadow Ball for reliable damage though). So here we are, Cryogonal has a niche as a special wall with 0 weaknesses. Cryogonal does also have access to cool moves like Rapid Spin and Freeze-Dry, it's just it can't use them without giving up Recover.
Fortunately for our sanity, Cresselia does not learn any Dark-type moves. But here's some that do. Enjoy.
Latias (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish/Bold Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Roost
Sucker Punch offers more utility than Hone Claws (lol) or having to use Latios for Memento. Latias is a very strong mixed tank that takes on anything without Mold Breaker and probably lives at least one hit. Shadow Claw+Impish is for making those Sucker Punches meaningful, Shadow Ball+Bold is for not trying to use an 80 base stat over 110.
Hydreigon @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Spite
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
Hydreigon sadly does not get Shadow Ball, crushing my dreams of the ultimate Belch sweeper. It is however pretty bulky, hits reasonably hard, and punishes things for trying to Recover on it or relying on low PP moves.
Weezing-Galar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic Spikes
- Flamethrower
This thing's movepool is actually pretty good, just a shame about the 0 recovery. It has a lot of options, and is in no way restricted to the above.
Rotom-Fan @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot/Foul Play
- Hex/Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Trick/Volt Switch/Defog/Pain Spit/whatever lol
Rotom is surprisingly probably the best Pokemon to put an offensive spin on this typing. The combination of Nasty Plot+Levitate+Hex is shared only by Claydol (lol). The Lake Trio and Lunatone get Shadow Ball instead, but they have a hard time justifying Toxic. Rotom-any uses its surprising bulk and reasonable speed to poison its counters, Nasty Plot up and Hex them. Tricking a Black Sludge can also have hilarious consequences, though Volt Switch and other utility can of course be considered. Foul Play is an option for those who like their Rotoms to be utility-focussed.

Cool idea!

I wonder if more defensive teams would struggle in this meta, as I feel like defensive sets in vanilla Camomons often benefit from having two slots to inconsequentially 'hide' support moves with mediocre typings (typically Normal, which usually isn't very helpful when not combined with Ghost, or Ice from moves like Haze).

Strain also might be created by the need to run often mediocre attacking moves for typing manipulation. Articuno, which can only get Steel typing by running the awkward Steel Wing, is a memorable example from vanilla camo, but at least it could still keep Steel/Flying here by running Defog and Roost in slots 2 and 3, or possibly going Steel/Flying/Bug with U-turn. Water/Ground Avalugg was already more inefficient in needing to run a special Water attack like Surf alongside Earthquake, and now it can't really have Rapid Spin or Roar alongside Recover in the back without getting stuck with a Normal typing. I guess Toxic might not be that bad an option, but I think this shows some of the limitations defensive/support sets could run into.

---

Although this is meant to be a theoretical OM, I wondered if it could actually be implemented just by changing the Camomons code a small amount to give you three intrinsic typings instead of two. When I tested this, it seemed to work fine internally, but the vanilla client doesn't seem to want to show more than two typings together underneath the Pokemon HP gauges (any third typings are still viewable to both players, but only in the mouseover status pop-up).

I didn't think this was too satisfying, but since it is possible even in on-cart Pokemon to sometimes gain a third typing from the effects of Forest's Curse or Trick Or Treat, Showdown has also an "added type" with its own dedicated UI that can be (ab)used instead. Although using this means that moves like Forest's Curse will temporarily replace a Pokemon's third typing instead of adding a fourth, this seemed like a reasonable trade-off to enable the UI to work similarly to regular Camomons without a custom client.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 00.19.27.png

I tested a randoms game with Thinkerino yesterday and it seemed to work as expected, so if you wanted to try out a set in a real game, you can at trashchannel.psim.us - there are buildable and randoms Camomons Triple Typing formats, both under 'OM Theorymon'.

Isaiah

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Thanks to everyone that submitted a set or posted for discussion and huge shoutout to CringeMeta for making it playable! That being said, it is...time to vote! Here are all of the qualifying submissions:

:Toxapex: Thinkerino with Dark/Poison/Water Toxapex
:Magearna: In The Hills with Fairy/Ghost/Steel Magearna
:Lycanroc-Dusk: Flaming Deoxys with Fighting/Fairy/Ground Lycanroc-Dusk
:Porygon-Z: Akumeoy with Ice/Electric/Ghost Porygon-Z
:Tornadus-Therian: a loser with Fire/Flying/Poison Tornadus-Therian
:Arcanine: ShionShadows with Fire/Fairy/Steel Arcanine
:Snorlax: GrandSmasher with Ghost/Dark/Steel Snorlax
:Magnezone: drampa's grandpa with Fighting/Steel/Ghost Magnezone
:Naganadel: Dunsparce Fanboy with Fire/Dark/Poison Naganadel
:Tornadus-Therian: anaconja with Poison/Hurricane/Dark Tornadus-Therian
:Mew: theotherguytm with Water/Flying/Ground Mew
:Blaziken: alsozatch with Flying/Dark/Poison Blaziken
:Hydreigon: Moretto with Dark/Steel/Fire Hydreigon
:Mandibuzz: ezlaturbo with Dark/Poison/Flying Mandibuzz
:Mew: unownuser404 with Fire/Grass/Steel Mew

Voting will end on 1/20. Anyone is free to vote for your top three sets whether you posted or not! If you did post, you aren't allowed to vote for yourself. Here's mine as an example:

1. In The Hills
2. Akumeoy
3. theotherguytm

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Dunsparce Fanboy - cool af offensive typing on cool af mon
a loser - Screw U-turn
theotherguytm - freeze dry bait the mon

Here's a team I built for this meta.
The idea is to support a Spectrier sweep and wrack up some passive damage with Clefable and Heatran. I had trouble fitting the moves I needed with three slots needed for typing. I have no idea how good it is, but it's a team.

Last edited:

Isaiah

UM/OM Leader
The top three for this round are:

1st. In The Hills
2nd. drampa's grandpa
3rd. Flaming Deoxys

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to everyone that submitted!

Continuing unabated to...
:ss/Dragonite: OM Theorymon #2: Mix and Mega + 2 moves :ss/Zygarde:

As this implies, the OM Theorymon topic this this time around will be based on Mix and Mega. Currently, pokemon can use mega stones to "mega-evolve" in order to gain stat, ability and type modifications granted by a particular mega stone. For example, a Zygarde with an Altarianite (Altaria's mega stone) goes from this:
1611166125118.png

to this:
1611166129274.png

Twist: What if each Pokemon allowed to mega could pick up to two moves from the mega's movepool to use in their own? So for example, because Altaria gets Roost, that means that Zygarde is now able to run Roost in its moveset if using Altarianite.

How would these changes affect the meta? In what ways would the viability of different stones/pokemon change? Is there anything ban/unban worthy? You have until 2/3 to post your thoughts in this thread. Happy theorymonning!

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey :)

Let's talk about blastoisinite! With the addition of Shell Smash in gen 8, blastoisinite can allow any pokemon to become a supreme offensive threat and requires -atespeed / banettite haze on your team to try and check! For example, let's look at this terror:

SUBMISSION START Thinkerino

Spectrier @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Grim Neigh
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shell Smash
- Aura Sphere
- Substitute
Spectrier is easily able to force out certain pokemon and subsmash on them, gaining huge moves in both shell smash and a boosted aura sphere. With enough speed to outpace a bunch of the metagame even w/ no speed increase from stone, and smash allowing it to outpace all the meta in one turn, blastoisinite basically turns your meta into a game of "who loses momentum first?" Blastoisinite is an incredibly restrictive presence in the teambuilder and should be banned from this metagame.

SUBMISSION END Thinkerino

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
submission start
:sm/toxapex::banette-mega:
blue chungus (Toxapex) @ Banettite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD or 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed or Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Haze / Will-o-Wisp
- Recover
- Destiny Bond / Will-o-Wisp
with a ramped up meta like this of course you gotta throw prankbond in the mix cause lol why not
submission end

Isaiah

UM/OM Leader
Hey :)

Let's talk about blastoisinite! With the addition of Shell Smash in gen 8, blastoisinite can allow any pokemon to become a supreme offensive threat and requires -atespeed / banettite haze on your team to try and check! For example, let's look at this terror:

SUBMISSION START Thinkerino

Spectrier @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Grim Neigh
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shell Smash
- Aura Sphere
- Substitute
Spectrier is easily able to force out certain pokemon and subsmash on them, gaining huge moves in both shell smash and a boosted aura sphere. With enough speed to outpace a bunch of the metagame even w/ no speed increase from stone, and smash allowing it to outpace all the meta in one turn, blastoisinite basically turns your meta into a game of "who loses momentum first?" Blastoisinite is an incredibly restrictive presence in the teambuilder and should be banned from this metagame.

SUBMISSION END Thinkerino
LOL THE DOUBLE PING

On a serious note, I pretty much agree with this. In MnM + 2 moves there's just no way Blastoisinite would be balanced—it gives SHELL SMASH to every single user. That being said, perhaps it would also beneficial to adopt a Restriction list similar to STABmons. A suggestion presented by drampa's grandpa was that in practice, we'd probably apply these:
1611174402031.png

This way, we would retain Blastoisinite as a mega stone option while preventing Pokemon from abusing things like Extreme Speed or Shell Smash. That being said, we wouldn't have to go with all of the restrictions—the main one of note just so happens to be Shell Smash.

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
LOL THE DOUBLE PING

On a serious note, I pretty much agree with this. In MnM + 2 moves there's just no way Blastoisinite would be balanced—it gives SHELL SMASH to every single user. That being said, perhaps it would also beneficial to adopt a Restriction list similar to STABmons. A suggestion presented by drampa's grandpa was that in practice, we'd probably apply these:
View attachment 309247

This way, we would retain Blastoisinite as a mega stone option while preventing Pokemon from abusing things like Extreme Speed or Shell Smash. That being said, we wouldn't have to go with all of the restrictions—the main one of note just so happens to be Shell Smash.
Talking about V-Create, that brings up an interesting question;

Dragon Ascent free now?!
Technically speaking, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, you can't have Dragon Ascent without Dragon Ascent, but if you do have Dragon Ascent, then Dragon Ascent is valid, which means mega. (or at least, it did in previous gens like time i checked with Smeargle)
Delta Stream isn't the best ability around, but there's still some mileage to grab from the still free item slot, stat increases, stronk Flying coverage, and bonus move—pardon me, i meantV-CREATE BUTTON.
darm.png
Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- U-turn
Not gonna submit it since (on top of the uncertainty of its legality) there's barely anything to describe. Still it opened my eyes on the fact that 115 really is a great speed tier—it outspeeds 252+ base 100s by a single cruel point precisely. And... just dishes a metric ton of damage with fully invested 170 base atk and a 180 BP STAB.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
The only Mega to get V-Create is Mega Rayquaza... can I Mega into Mray if I take Dragon Ascent from it?

ninja'd btw

Double Iron Bash, Astral Barrage, Bolt Beak, Fishious Rend, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shift Gear, Thousand Arrows, and Wicked Blow likewise have no users among the megas. So restrict them sure.:blobshrug:

:ss/dragonite: / :ss/zygarde:
Dragonite / Zygarde @ Pinsirite
Ability: Multiscale / Zygarde
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Roost / Zygarde things
- Earthquake / Thousand Arrows

Espeed spam is a bit obvious for a submission, I'll make more posts. But this boi gets SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)